Community > Posts By > XxFallenAngelxX

no photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:37 PM
Eww...yes! I freak out I think they're trying to gag me to death with their tongue! laugh

no photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:25 PM
I think that my biggest concern is for the people that choose to think differently or were never given a chance. I basically comes down to "you believe in god (of one of the many religions), you be a good boy or girl and you go to heaven". What about those who live good lives, making right decisions but dont believe in god? Do they go to hell? If so how is that fair? What if god is Christian? Does god except all those of other religions? Or because they didnt believe in the Christian God must spend eternity in hell? That doesnt seem fair?

Now Ive never been religious. However when I had a baby and that baby died at 12 days old, my fate was seeled. I can not believe in something that would take the life of a newborn (and please dont give me that crap about "she's in a better place" or "God needed her"). And to top it off....while at my ex's church I was told that because I was unmarried when I gave birth it was my sins that caused my childs death. What is that? How can anyone believe in something with all power that lets so much bad happen to so many innocents?

Just my opinion. Sorry if I offended anyone, truly.

no photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:05 PM
I have no problem admiting that I love sex. And I've done the one night stands (safely I might add lol). However one night stands get old real fast. Sometimes its nice to have someone who knows how you like it without you having to tell them...:wink:

no photo
Sat 06/14/08 09:53 PM
some people did a germ thing to see how germy public bathrooms are and they found that the stall closest to the door is always the cleanest....cause people want more privacy so they use the further away stalls......Yea I know Im jus full of all sorts of cool facts lol

no photo
Sat 06/14/08 09:51 PM
I think I found out when I was like 12 or 13...I was failing my english and math and my mom didnt know why....it was hard but now I know I have it and I just learned to laugh...laugh

no photo
Sat 06/14/08 09:49 PM
lol what?

no photo
Sat 06/14/08 09:44 PM

Lots of people are dyslexic.. :wink:

yeah but this freaks me out iam 21 and the only reason......i looked up symtoms is beacsue a guy made fun of me.........

Im 22 and Ive been dyslexic all my life...Im really bad with numbers and words when I read. It can be scary for sure. For me I just thought that I wasnt smart. But as I got older...I realized that Im not dumb. So I started to slow down when I read something...rereading it serveral times and thinking before I say numbers (also writing phone # & address down on paper). Its made a great improvement and when I mess up I just laugh it off and correct myself...

It can be scary at first but just slow down and learn to laugh at yourself...I hope I could help...Good Luck!:smile:

no photo
Fri 06/13/08 09:20 AM
I believe I have 2 pics on there with me smiling :smile:

no photo
Thu 06/12/08 02:17 PM
Some girls pick the bad boys in order to try and "fix" them. Well at least that was my problem....now looking for a "good guy" but jus finding the crazy clingy ones lol

no photo
Thu 06/12/08 01:41 AM
Thanks everyone! This is my first time in any kinda online dating network thing...and I must say I am very surprise at how nice everyone seems so far! LoL I guess we'll see how long that last ;)

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:38 PM
Hey everyone....Im new here too...so I thought I'd jus drop a line!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next