Community > Posts By > XxFallenAngelxX

no photo
Sat 02/14/09 01:46 PM
I know what u mean!! Its like seriously get a life and go get laid for real!! lol And Im sorry but it is soooooo not a turn on! frustrated :laughing:

no photo
Fri 02/13/09 01:22 PM
I agree, however, when I hear this story, I automatically think of the kids, the older ones along with the littlest ones. I believe it was medical malpractice on her doctors part, and pure selfishness on the mothers. But its all in the past, we cant change that now. However CPS should be involved, and the pure fact that (as far as we, I, know) they're not, is a huge problem. Its been a problem. Those babies will forever be special needs, no matter how old, and there is no way she can support all 8 of those special needs, along with the ones at home. The mere fact of having all those people in that house, as is, is child neglect. And the poor grandmother....well I've said my piece...

no photo
Thu 02/12/09 09:25 PM
Hey there! 530 chico here!

no photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:54 PM
every day.....indifferent

no photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:53 PM
Im still tryin to decide....lol at first Im like WTF I dont know u....lol but whatever right? Its all in good fun :laughing: biggrin

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 08:30 PM
blue but when Im sad they turn grey

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 09:50 PM

sorry to take up space, but I jus needed to vent!!

I started dating this guy, everything was really good, thought something might come of it in the future. He was older, mature, fun, ect. I even met his son, parents, friends, and other family members (his choice not mine). But then all of a sudden he stops talking to me, except for if I call, text, email him and his replys were always the bear minimum. Now Im not stupid, I knew something was goin on and I gave him several chances to tell me that it jus wasnt working. Instead I would jus catch him in lies. Today I finally called him on it, told him it jus wasnt working, I couldnt deal with the hot and cold. And again his reply was bear minimum, "its not that ur not what Im looking for u jus live to far away"...intresting since that was my concern at first and he told me that was crazy (we live an hour away and we've been seeing eachother for like 3 months now). Why cant people jus be honest...say whats goin on...Im seriously tired of being treated like an idiot!!
Again sorry for takin up space, jus needed to vent!! thanks!ohwell
Sounds like you got yourself a three month-er. Most of the guys I go out with have this problem. Three months then they quit it. Just long enough to be comfortable but any longer and it might get serious so they run.

lol exactally...kinda intresting isnt it?

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 06:35 PM

I agree with everyone about this guy, but I'm curious about something. I have seen many times people referring to "distance" and then saying that they are less than a couple hours apart. I assume everyone here are adults and probably most have drivers licenses. I don't see how people call this a long distance.

yea specially since I was the one drivin there every freakin weekend!lol

why ? how come he couldn`t make the distance ?

I dunno, never really talked about it...I like driving, Im sure if it had gone farther we would have talked about it...cant do it all the time lol...oh doesnt matter nowohwell

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:51 PM
Lmao jus knowin what I was doin when I first had my car...HELL YEA!! Heck put two in jus incase one gets broken or discovered :laughing:

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:49 PM

Would it be considered cyber-stalking to keep someones myspace page open in a tab and check it periodically? Stalking is pretty easy to recognize and there are well defined rules (official and unofficial) about it constitutes. Let's have discussion on what constitutes cyber-stalking.

Umm..well what exactally are u checking for? I think it has to do with ur motives. Why are u checkin? is it to see if they are online or because u wanna check out new competition?

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:40 PM

I live in a small city and it can take an hour just to get to "the other side of town" so to speak. I don't consider it a great distance until it is more than 3+ hours.

Yea I agree with u...

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:37 PM
I was with my hs b/f for 6 years and i had to be the one to break it off...it was hard...I still love him...but it was a very immature relationship and I think time is the only way to get past it

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:32 PM

I agree with everyone about this guy, but I'm curious about something. I have seen many times people referring to "distance" and then saying that they are less than a couple hours apart. I assume everyone here are adults and probably most have drivers licenses. I don't see how people call this a long distance.

yea specially since I was the one drivin there every freakin weekend!lol

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:28 PM

Sometimes you run across Schmoes....

This one was a Choad in disguise.

All you can do is learn from it and move on.

So how is it weather wise in Northern Kali? I used to live in Redding! Chico State is a WILD college!!!!

eh right now sunny kinda cold bout 65....yea hella wild...riot last weekend

GO CHICO!

Is it still the DUI related accident week still?

I remember the local radio constantly reporting at least one drinking fatality and one or two drinking related accidents a week while I was in Redding!

I'm surprised parents let their kids go there. it was the #1 party college in California and #3 nationally.

Halloween is the best. I never seen a city shut down for it before!

Hopefully you are not feeling as blue as you were earlier!

Still a lot of dui but there are a bunch of check points, and yea halloween shuts the town down, they even bring in cops from sac and san fran. Umm I believe Playboy even said Chico was a #1 party school a few years back...its getting better, but the first two weekends of school and the last weekend of school are crazy...two years ago I go stuck in the middle of a riot..it was scary stuff...and yes I am feeling better thanks!

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:25 PM

sorry to take up space, but I jus needed to vent!!

I started dating this guy, everything was really good, thought something might come of it in the future. He was older, mature, fun, ect. I even met his son, parents, friends, and other family members (his choice not mine). But then all of a sudden he stops talking to me, except for if I call, text, email him and his replys were always the bear minimum. Now Im not stupid, I knew something was goin on and I gave him several chances to tell me that it jus wasnt working. Instead I would jus catch him in lies. Today I finally called him on it, told him it jus wasnt working, I couldnt deal with the hot and cold. And again his reply was bear minimum, "its not that ur not what Im looking for u jus live to far away"...intresting since that was my concern at first and he told me that was crazy (we live an hour away and we've been seeing eachother for like 3 months now). Why cant people jus be honest...say whats goin on...Im seriously tired of being treated like an idiot!!
Again sorry for takin up space, jus needed to vent!! thanks!ohwell

he lost interest and doesnt know how to tell you, I say save yourself and run! flowerforyou
i believe u are right

lol well I already did even got the satisfaction of deleting him from my friends on myspace! HA! Take that!! lmao:laughing:

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:20 PM

he lost interest and doesnt know how to tell you, I say save yourself and run! flowerforyou

lol yea I hear yea...and thats what irritates me...I gave him several oppertunities to tell me and he would be like "oh no no! Ive jus been busy". yea it sucks that it didnt work but thats not what bugs me...jus be HONEST! didnt think that was soo hard???ohwell

Been there, seems the more distance there is to cover the less honest the people seem to be...of course this is taking into account that anyone near you is honest, which they are not here.

lol yea true true

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:17 PM

That was a good vent! Gives standing ovation.

lol thanks

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:17 PM

Sometimes you run across Schmoes....

This one was a Choad in disguise.

All you can do is learn from it and move on.

So how is it weather wise in Northern Kali? I used to live in Redding! Chico State is a WILD college!!!!

eh right now sunny kinda cold bout 65....yea hella wild...riot last weekend

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:15 PM

lol yea I hear yea...and thats what irritates me...I gave him several oppertunities to tell me and he would be like "oh no no! Ive jus been busy". yea it sucks that it didnt work but thats not what bugs me...jus be HONEST! didnt think that was soo hard???ohwell

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:11 PM
Thanks guys! Already starting to feel better!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8