Community > Posts By > XxFallenAngelxX

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 11:34 PM
Okay I am sooooo confused right now!! I have gone on two dates with this guy in the past week. Our first date lasted 5 hours (yea hella long right? lol) and we spent the whole time talking about everything. On the second date he introduces me to his brother, brothers g/f, and one of his friends we hang out with them for a few hours then go back to his place and talk all night long, seriously. Now that all sounds good right? Heres the confusing part. I still havent recieve a first kiss nor have like held hands or anything. Please help!! Am I falling into the friend catagory??

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 09:07 PM
I snuck in the back door!

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 09:01 PM
Usually playing games is when someone say's for example "yea I really wanna meet you but not tonight...maybe tomorrow" then when tomorrow comes its the same thing, but all the while they are asuring you that everything is cool. It can also be jealousy, or jus plain kids type of relationship....I dunno kinda hard to explain now that I think of it laugh

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:51 PM
Umm...I actually jus met someone from this site the other night. We started out just the same, messages here, texting, phone conversations and then he asked if I wanted to meet up. Well when he first asked me I was really nervous cause I've never met anyone off the net. So I just told him that and he told me that was fine and whenever I felt confortable that he'd be fine with that. He even suggested I bring a friend. I finally got together with him monday. Everything turned out great. But I guess my point is maybe she's nervous and is worried you wont understand? I'd say ask her if she's nervous and suggest meeting up with friends...cause I know it took a lot of pressure off knowing that he was okay with that.

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:38 PM
laugh thats hella funny!

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:36 PM
oh I see....sorry I have blond moments dont mind me :tongue:

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:33 PM
I still dont know whats goin on lol

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:32 PM
wait! what? Im confused....

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:30 PM
thanks everyone! happy

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:28 PM
would you mind suppling me with a list of your ex's so that I might contact them to see what they have to say about you? laugh noway

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:25 PM
Uhh...I prolly could lose more weight but I lost 115lbs so Im happy with myself lol

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:36 PM
yea a good foot or back rub is nice...but boys...please dont follow those back/foot rubs with..."Okay...Now its my turn" laugh

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:10 PM
laugh isnt it so true though?

no photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:01 PM
Ive been checkin out the Cali topics and it seems that us Nor Cal people are have a hard time meeting other Nor Cal people. So, if your in the 916 or the 530 leave a post....

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:36 PM

I don't know, works for some guys!! I have a full head of hair, that pisses my friends offlaugh

I have a full head of hair too...my friends gett pissed also...damn friends lol

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:31 PM
I dunno...odd though isnt it? lol

no photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:52 PM
well, I think this is more creepy than strange but here it goes...

A friend of mine is in the weaponry division of the Marines and my cousin and I have matching sweat****s that we got from his bootcamp graduation. Well one day we were both wearing our sweatshirts at this video game store. we were in there for about 15 mins or so when this guy comes outta no where and asks..."Are you from San Diego?"

we say "no" a little confused by his question. Then he says "you like guns huh?" Again "no" still confused. Well he keeps talkin to us about San Diego and guns when we finally get out of there.

Well on the way back to the car, while tryin to figure that guy out...we realized that all the info he was talkin to us about was on the back of our sweatshirts....so yea creepy

no photo
Sun 06/15/08 12:02 AM

My My! I am amazed... I just came from a conference...

The teaching was AWESOME....

I want to say to all who don't believe in God that you don't know what you're missing. God's glory cloud rolled in & caught me up in it. I received healing in my back...my throat, my intestines...I FELT SOMETHING HAPPEN TO MY BODY! ...but the best thing was the presence of God. I called it God's glory cloud...it went from the front of the room to the back... AWESOME!!!! I RECEIVED from God...his healing...His word.. so much more.

You might think you will never get God & are settling for something less but don't give up. He doesn't forget His kids. He loves you all soooooo much!!!!! God is so much more than just some cute stories with a moral to them. So much more... I'm telling you that you are settling for so much less than you deserve.

I don't want to argue with yu'all. My wish is that you come to the same saving grace I experienced. So cool!!!!! :smile:

Why is it that christians have to make you feel less for not believeing the same as them?

no photo
Sun 06/15/08 12:00 AM

I think that my biggest concern is for the people that choose to think differently or were never given a chance. I basically comes down to "you believe in god (of one of the many religions), you be a good boy or girl and you go to heaven". What about those who live good lives, making right decisions but dont believe in god? Do they go to hell? If so how is that fair? What if god is Christian? Does god except all those of other religions? Or because they didnt believe in the Christian God must spend eternity in hell? That doesnt seem fair?

Now Ive never been religious. However when I had a baby and that baby died at 12 days old, my fate was seeled. I can not believe in something that would take the life of a newborn (and please dont give me that crap about "she's in a better place" or "God needed her"). And to top it off....while at my ex's church I was told that because I was unmarried when I gave birth it was my sins that caused my childs death. What is that? How can anyone believe in something with all power that lets so much bad happen to so many innocents?

Just my opinion. Sorry if I offended anyone, truly.

Dear heart...you need to know that God loves you. If you committed murder He would forgive you. If you were a terrorist & asked Him to forgive you for killing someone He would not only forgive you but throw ALL your iniquites into the sea of forgetfulness to remember them no more.

That is the point of the prodical son.... His father never asked questions...just loved him so much he welcomed him back with opened arms.

Honestly... this whole topic of sins & consequences is one thing, to keep people from future heartaches etc etc, but Christians should not be in the business of kicking someone when they are down. Honey...I am sorry that someone would say that to you. I am also sorry for your loss. Tragedy is just that...tragedy. Give yourself time to grieve & don't let people get you down. Don't worry about your baby...just get yourself right with God & everything will work out fine.

Thank you for your concern. And I have grieved its been over 6 years, but thanks for your thought.

However...what you said was kinda my point. I dont believe in God so why would I ask for "his" forgivness? Just like others out there who either dont believe or believe in something else? Like Pagans for one...who get the worst rap as being evil, but in reality are not evil in the least...infact the christian religion is based off of the Pagan religion. Back in the day when there were wars over christian and pagan belifes...they compermissed on a lot and kind of imigrated the two religions together. And now pagans are the bad guys? lol

1... maybe if you knew of His great love & compassion & that through His provision He has given us power to overcome, you might be persuaded.

2... Let me say I don't hate anyone here...it's their life but I do say what God's word says about believing anything other than Him. Those are God's words from the Bible not mine. God doesn't tell us to do anything but FOR our good. They get offended & call the names but Hey! I'd rather say the truth of God than keep quiet & miss an opportunity to save someone from eternal damnation. This isn't a scare tactic...it's the truth. I'm saying what I believe from God's word & that upsets the unbelieving. I can't help that. Big difference.

3....This thing about mixing pagan religions with Christianity is just an out & out lie. I hope you don't fall for that new age trickery cause that's all it is. They are so desperate to justify themselves even if it means making up & believing lies.

3a...In fact, all the gospels from the time of Christ's death talk about cleansing & purity, salvation for the REMISSION of sins...restoration & deliverance. To walk in the Spirit & keep ourselves from all forms of evil & sin. That's everywhere in the NT. I say they are deceiving MANY people with their lies. They deny the very power of God when they say they have no sin in them.
So...just a few comments... :smile:

LMAO The mix of pagan and christian religion is not a all out lie. Its history. I didnt just make that up and I for sure would not bring any of it up if it just came from some random sorce or even if it came from the pagan side or christian side. Seriously...look up the histroy of it. I cant remember the name of the King that was ruling during the time but he wanted to rule his kingdom in christianity, but the problem was that the majority of the kindom practice a sort of pagan religion, worshiping the Sun God. So in order to please the kingdom and get his way he merged the two. Christian would celebrate the 7th day, and pagans the Sun god....merged together...you get SUNDAY.

I can understand that you wont believe me....you will write me off as some young girl who doesnt believe in god and doesnt know what she is talking about. Thats fine. BUt that is also one of the many reasons I dont recognize "God". It seems in my experience with christians and cathlics they dont want to hear what others have to say and refuse to believe or except anything other than what they want...but expect the rest of to convert to their religion the moment they "enlighten" us with the ways of Jesus Crist

And I know you're all thinking that I dont know anything about the religion either...but I have given just about all religions a chance. I was in a christian bible study for 10 yrs to about 12 yrs. I went to Cathlic school for 3 yrs. And attended Kingdom Hall for 1 1/2 yrs. So believe me I know what Im "missing" out on.

no photo
Sat 06/14/08 10:47 PM

I think that my biggest concern is for the people that choose to think differently or were never given a chance. I basically comes down to "you believe in god (of one of the many religions), you be a good boy or girl and you go to heaven". What about those who live good lives, making right decisions but dont believe in god? Do they go to hell? If so how is that fair? What if god is Christian? Does god except all those of other religions? Or because they didnt believe in the Christian God must spend eternity in hell? That doesnt seem fair?

Now Ive never been religious. However when I had a baby and that baby died at 12 days old, my fate was seeled. I can not believe in something that would take the life of a newborn (and please dont give me that crap about "she's in a better place" or "God needed her"). And to top it off....while at my ex's church I was told that because I was unmarried when I gave birth it was my sins that caused my childs death. What is that? How can anyone believe in something with all power that lets so much bad happen to so many innocents?

Just my opinion. Sorry if I offended anyone, truly.

Dear heart...you need to know that God loves you. If you committed murder He would forgive you. If you were a terrorist & asked Him to forgive you for killing someone He would not only forgive you but throw ALL your iniquites into the sea of forgetfulness to remember them no more.

That is the point of the prodical son.... His father never asked questions...just loved him so much he welcomed him back with opened arms.

Honestly... this whole topic of sins & consequences is one thing, to keep people from future heartaches etc etc, but Christians should not be in the business of kicking someone when they are down. Honey...I am sorry that someone would say that to you. I am also sorry for your loss. Tragedy is just that...tragedy. Give yourself time to grieve & don't let people get you down. Don't worry about your baby...just get yourself right with God & everything will work out fine.

Thank you for your concern. And I have grieved its been over 6 years, but thanks for your thought.

However...what you said was kinda my point. I dont believe in God so why would I ask for "his" forgivness? Just like others out there who either dont believe or believe in something else? Like Pagans for one...who get the worst rap as being evil, but in reality are not evil in the least...infact the christian religion is based off of the Pagan religion. Back in the day when there were wars over christian and pagan belifes...they compermissed on a lot and kind of imigrated the two religions together. And now pagans are the bad guys? lol