Community > Posts By > XxFallenAngelxX

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:05 PM
I have one degenerated disc and a herniated disc L4 and L5...fighting with workers comp...All time worst injury for me!!

no photo
Mon 02/02/09 02:03 PM
sorry to take up space, but I jus needed to vent!!

I started dating this guy, everything was really good, thought something might come of it in the future. He was older, mature, fun, ect. I even met his son, parents, friends, and other family members (his choice not mine). But then all of a sudden he stops talking to me, except for if I call, text, email him and his replys were always the bear minimum. Now Im not stupid, I knew something was goin on and I gave him several chances to tell me that it jus wasnt working. Instead I would jus catch him in lies. Today I finally called him on it, told him it jus wasnt working, I couldnt deal with the hot and cold. And again his reply was bear minimum, "its not that ur not what Im looking for u jus live to far away"...intresting since that was my concern at first and he told me that was crazy (we live an hour away and we've been seeing eachother for like 3 months now). Why cant people jus be honest...say whats goin on...Im seriously tired of being treated like an idiot!!
Again sorry for takin up space, jus needed to vent!! thanks!ohwell

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:22 PM
carmel and dreyers girl scout cookie thin mint ice cream yum yum yum!!! happy love :tongue:

no photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:06 PM

What's up everyone? I'm just watching tv

Im eatting some limited edition Dreyers Girl Scout cookie Thin mint ice cream....yum! Its the best ice cream ever...u should try it. Sucks that its limited edition though...damnit! lol

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 08:35 PM
I've always gotten along better with people older than me

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 08:23 PM
Sadly....yes.....:cry:

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 08:17 PM

Hello im new on here just checking it out and seeing whats it's like so ladies check me out!!waving

Welcome and good luck! Hope u find what ur lookin for!! :smile:

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 08:15 PM

:angel:
:thumbsup: i'm with u on that:angel:

Oh yeahhhh 420... smokin I second that smokin

u gonna laugh, but I have never heard of this term till RIGHT now... had to look it up coz I didn't get it at first..

but don't judge. I wasn't born in this country and learn little things like that all the time...

lmao never heard of 420...intesting

but gotta say I love mary jane!!
WOW,,that makes me feel COOL...
Not that you like Maryjane,,lol,but that your in your twenties and YOU ALSO never heard of 420....lol
I just had someone tell me that 420 ment pot,,and I was like WTF???
I don't do ANYTHING but a beer from time to time...
But I did smoke some when I was your age,,,lol

lol Ive heard of 420...jus surprise that someone...well anyone for that matter hadnt heard of it

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 08:10 PM
lmao..happens waaaaay too much

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 08:09 PM
lol eww....jus walk away

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 08:01 PM

:angel:
:thumbsup: i'm with u on that:angel:

Oh yeahhhh 420... smokin I second that smokin

u gonna laugh, but I have never heard of this term till RIGHT now... had to look it up coz I didn't get it at first..

but don't judge. I wasn't born in this country and learn little things like that all the time...

lmao never heard of 420...intesting

but gotta say I love mary jane!!

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 08:10 PM
if its really upsetting to the person to be alone then yea I think its possible

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:48 PM

I like chocolate milk.

i posted this in another much crappier thread and realized... this was much more important than that and decided to share it with all of you

sooo..

i like chocolate milk.

how bout you??

drinker

Nope I dont like chocolate..soo...no chocolate milk for me lol

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:55 PM

When you make a commitment, do you feel you must be loyal no matter what? That you have no right to change your mind once you have given your word or oath.

Sometimes loyalty can be misguided and thinking about rejecting another can bring feelings of tremendous guilt.

Has your loyalty ever held you back from doing what was best for you?

I do feel that if Ive made a commitment to someone that I need to be loyal. But I also feel that part of that loyalty is to talk to the person and let them know how ur feeling. If u feel as though u might be changing ur mind that okay, we are human and its what we do. But if uve made a commitment of loyalty, part of that loyalty is to communicate with that person...I hope that made sense lol

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:48 PM

when it comes to friendship and love? Do you learn from the past?

I try. Doesnt always work...but I try. Thats gotta count from something right? lol

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:46 PM

It has to do with the types of women (or men for that matter). The people that enter into these abusive relationships are people with extremly low self esteem. Usually from a disfunctional family. Sexually abusive, physically abusive, neglected, ect. Also these relationships dont start off abusive and they usually go to mentally abusive before physically. The abuser makes the other feel as though they cant get any better or more often dont deserve any better. The abuser is also telling the spose that they are sorry and it wont ever happen again. They also love their abuser. Its a very sick relationship but u have to remember that the people envolved in these relationships are mentally stable...they usually have some sort of problem before they ever enter into these relationships. They also seeks out a partner that is abusive having learned it from a young age from their parents...wow I really kinda yammered on there, didnt I ? lol

flowerforyou Well spoken and very interestingflowerforyou

thank u too!

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:43 PM

It has to do with the types of women (or men for that matter). The people that enter into these abusive relationships are people with extremly low self esteem. Usually from a disfunctional family. Sexually abusive, physically abusive, neglected, ect. Also these relationships dont start off abusive and they usually go to mentally abusive before physically. The abuser makes the other feel as though they cant get any better or more often dont deserve any better. The abuser is also telling the spose that they are sorry and it wont ever happen again. They also love their abuser. Its a very sick relationship but u have to remember that the people envolved in these relationships are mentally stable...they usually have some sort of problem before they ever enter into these relationships. They also seeks out a partner that is abusive having learned it from a young age from their parents...wow I really kinda yammered on there, didnt I ? lol

Very insightful, you explained it very well.flowers

lol thanks!happy

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:41 PM

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:25 PM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:21 PM
lmao oh I know... Im always watching them and thinking "why am I watching this?"laugh