Community > Posts By > deanna48

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:36 PM
laugh, laugh, and then laugh some more. find something that makes you laugh (movie, comedy hour, the 3 stooges, etc.) Laughter is the best stress reliever, exercise is 2nd on my list. It works for me laugh

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:19 PM
Edited by deanna48 on Mon 11/17/08 08:19 PM
Psalm 27:10
Although my father and my mother have forsaken me, yet the Lord wil take me up (adopt me as His child). amplified version

Psalm 25:2a
Oh my God, I trust, lean on, rely on and am confident in You.

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:15 PM
Psalm 27:10 & Psalm 25:1-2

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:08 PM
not quite 50, almost
was married 12 years, been a widow for 18 years

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:03 AM
My granddaughter was a premie - 26 weeks and 6 days. 1 lb, 10 oz! She's 3 now - happy, healthy and quite bright. My daughter was told she could absolutely not have her in a daycare or around alot of people for a year. I understand if you have to; but be really careful where you put them. Most people are totally unaware - even if you tell them it doesn't quite sink in - what it takes in taking care of a premie and how different it is than taking care of a full term baby.

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 06:33 AM
48 here - been single since I was 30 - 3 kids in their 20's - 2 grands - having the time of my life - dating sucks: quit over 7 years ago.

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 06:29 AM
Greenwood here; been in SC since I was 15 - originally from Ohio

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 01:35 PM
I know what I want:
I am ready for the next phase of my life with someone who is ready for the next phase of his. I'm also looking for friends - both male and female. I want honesty, because I will be honest with you - but you won't believe that until I can prove I'm an honest individual. There are some here that try and push the envelope to see how far they can go.

I don't want:
the constant fantasy some men are wanting here. For them since they can't see the other person it's not too big a deal - too bad they're that shallow.

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:41 AM
I've learned my lesson

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:38 AM
I had to go to Augusta, GA from a small town in SC. I went to MSN to get directions - that's the last time I will use MSN. I don't mind back roads - The directions took me on a very small dirt road. When I turned onto this rd I thought since it was on MSN that it would be a safe and decent road. Mind you I drive a Ford Focus; this road continued to stay a dirt road, got narrower - so narrow I couldn't turn around - I passed a deer stand and I ended up going thru a creek!!!! My daughter was with me and neither her phone, nor mine had service - this adventure reminded me of a horror movie. Needless to say We survived and I have messaged MSN that I will never use their directions again.

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:17 PM
back to the subject:
johncarl - its been over 10 years here:cry:

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:04 PM
48 isn't too bad - could be worse. When you're 15, thinking about being 40 was your worst nightmare. I'm decently healthy and I still have alot to give for when that special one comes along. My last child will be leaving soon -so when he gets here I won't have to worry about tag alongs.laugh

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 07:38 PM
I never went to church as a child. I was 20 when I gave my life to Him and it has been an adventure ever since. I would not have survived with God's protection, love and leading. I have a 3 yr old granddaughter that was born 3 months premature. She weighed 1 lb, 10 oz. and 13 inches long. She is still tiny and only weighs 28 lbs. However, she is the smartest 3 yr old I've ever seen. she knows her colors, shapes, letters, numbers and can count to 10 in spanish. God is everywhere - just listen to a small child giggle - and then tell me there is no God. Look at the ocean and tell me how it doesn't go everywhere - what stops it. Anyway just wanted to put my 2 cents worth here.

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 07:20 PM
Outandaboutagain
why would you want to change your name back?

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:59 PM
OOps - I was just thanking burdandy?? for welcoming me

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:56 PM

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:38 PM
48 here - damn i've been single for almost 2 decades.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:58 PM
Sorry so late in answering you about what's going on in NC. someone took over the old heritage usa - his names escapes me at the moment - and they have a christian school there and there came a move on the elementary age children. Their parents had to wait a couple of hours to pick them up. It's been spreading ever since. A large "convention" is going to be there in the next month.

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:38 PM
I've heard about this revival. It's not only happening in FL, but in NC and other spots in the US.

Have you heard of the Elijah List? Try going there too and you will hear alot about what's going on in other places too.

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:56 PM
I paid on 1 site in May and it didn't produce anything but headaches. After the subscription ran out then all of a sudden guys wanted to talk. I couldn't email anybody then. Then about 3 jerks found my personal email (2 different sites) and 1 of them started sending me x-rated e-cards. I don't post pics anymore because of that

Previous 1