no photo
Tue 12/27/11 06:38 PM
waving

no photo
Tue 12/27/11 01:23 PM

Grannnnnnnnny! :-)
lol...you calling me names Soufie????flowers flowers

Yes.
But you have to say it like 'Timmmmay' on SouthPark.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 12/27/11 01:21 PM
Jump in the forums and begin to meet people...good luck and welcomewaving

no photo
Tue 12/27/11 01:19 PM
He is GORGEOUS Dan!!!!!! Congrats!!!! And tell him to keep his fingers out of his nose....lolflowers flowers

no photo
Mon 12/26/11 01:12 PM
:thumbsup: tongue2

Now THAT is an honest profile! Good luck! :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 12/26/11 01:11 PM
This is a great place to end up. Jump in the forums and meet people....that is the best chance you have and you will make tons of friends quickly...welcome and have a blastwaving

no photo
Mon 12/26/11 08:00 AM
Welcome to Mingle...jump in the forums and have a blast. That is the best way to get to know everybody. Good luck!waving

no photo
Sun 12/25/11 10:23 AM
I stripped down an 8 room house and completely remodeled it from the studs in...was a ton of fun and took five years...also a former hod carrier/masonbigsmile

no photo
Sat 12/24/11 08:35 PM
Indeed...Merry Christmas to All of you:thumbsup: tongue2 :heart: :heart: :heart: flowers

no photo
Sat 12/24/11 05:29 PM
I have 6 grandsons and one granddaughter. Needless to say I would really appreciate another girl. My daughter insists on a boy...hoping my son-in-law is on my sidelaugh

no photo
Sat 12/24/11 04:38 PM

oh hell, you're toO young to have 8 grandkids :wink:
Congrats flowerforyou
blushing flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Sat 12/24/11 04:38 PM

A christmas miracle...Congratulations ! flowerforyou :heart:
LOL...that is exactly what my daughter saidbigsmile Thank you

no photo
Sat 12/24/11 04:37 PM

Grannnnnnnnny! :-)
lol...you calling me names Soufie????flowers flowers

no photo
Sat 12/24/11 04:37 PM

NICE!
Yes it is!!!! Thank youflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/24/11 04:36 PM

Happy xmas
Thank you

no photo
Sat 12/24/11 05:40 AM
bigsmile Thank you guys! Nobody knows and they are announcing today during our Christmas dinner...can't wait to see everyone's facestongue2

no photo
Sat 12/24/11 05:09 AM
My daughter and son-in-law have been trying for a year and just found out they are pregnant!!!!!!bigsmile :banana: :banana: :banana: This will be their first child...my eighth grandchild!!!!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 12/23/11 07:39 PM
I looked it up and this is what I found....

Mid-Victorian Tree

In 1850's Lauscha began to produce fancy shaped glass bead garlands for the trees, and short garlands made from necklace 'bugles' and beads. These were readily available in Germany but not produced in sufficient quantities to export to Britain. The Rauschgoldengel was a common sight. Literally, 'Tingled-angel', bought from the Thuringian Christmas markets, and dressed in pure gilded tin.

The 1860's English Tree had become more innovative than the delicate trees of earlier decades. Small toys were popularly hung on the branches, but still most gifts were placed on the table under the tree.

Around this time, the Christmas tree was spreading into other parts of Europe. The Mediterranean countries were not too interested in the tree, preferring to display only a Creche scene. Italy had a wooden triangle platform tree called as 'CEPPO'. This had a Creche scene as well as decorations.

The German tree was beginning to suffer from mass destruction! It had become the fashion to lop off the tip off a large tree to use as a Christmas Tree, which prevented the tree from growing further. Statutes were made to prevent people having more than one tree.

Just as the first trees introduced into Britain did not immediately take off, the early trees introduced into America by the Hessian soldiers were not recorded in any particular quantity. The Pennsylvanian German settlements had community trees as early as 1747.

America being so large, tended to have 'pockets' of customs relating to the immigrants who had settled in a particular area, and it was not until the communications really got going in the 19th century, that such customs began to spread. Thus references to decorated trees in America before about the middle of the 19th century are very rare.

By the 1870's, Glass ornaments were being imported into Britain from Lauscha, in Thuringia. It became a status symbol to have glass ornaments on the tree, the more one had, the better ones status! Still many home-made things were seen. The Empire was growing, and the popular tree topper was the Nation's Flag, sometimes there were flags of the Empire and flags of the allied countries. Trees got very patriotic.

They were imported into America around 1880, where they were sold through stores such as FW Woolworth. They were quickly followed by American patents for electric lights (1882), and metal hooks for safer hanging of decorations onto the trees (1892)

no photo
Mon 12/19/11 05:46 PM
ummmmmmmmm....no answelaugh r

no photo
Mon 12/19/11 05:45 PM
flowers

I just pray that nothing bad happens to the kids while she's doped up .
I'm just praying she never has the opportunity to get them back. They are all settled into comfortable homes now and becoming healthy happy kids. My grandson couldn't sleep when he first moved in here because he was afraid someone would come and take him back to her. They have all adjusted very well to living with foster relatives and I think they should be given the opportunity to be normal kids for awhile. My grandson will be of age in 8 years and I would like nothing more than to see him be safe and happy and just be a kid.
I hope your prayer is answered :heart:

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25