Tue 01/03/12 01:49 PM

Just wondering if anyone else lets
their rice krispies soak in the milk
for a while until the rice
gets nice and soggy...ummm so good!

Heretic!!
The Krispie is the point!

You might as well eat boiled rice.
:thumbsup: What the heck are Rice Crispies for???? They aren't the same if not talking to you as you chew!

no photo
Tue 01/03/12 01:47 PM

i got a question. how you knoe if your man is cheating?
Underwear that aren't yours, strange phone calls and text messages, lipstick on his collar, the smell of perfume that you don't wear, hearing him talk to people about his little escapades, lie detector...or you could just come right out and ask

no photo
Tue 01/03/12 01:39 PM

Though, I'm not sure if this should be under Dating or General; but I put it here. :O

Ok..

Well, a while ago, I was actually turned away because of one simple fact: I'm a Leo.

So, I was wondering, since I'm asked my sign a lot..

Q: Do all women really characterize men by their astrology sign?

If so, why?

See, I can't really tell cause the more I think on it; there's not many people I know who don't 'love' a Leo. Our main fault, I think anyway, is our 'need' for attention.

However, this makes us grow a distinct and natural humor; well, I'd like to think I have one. :D

SO, if someone could clear that up for me, I'd appreciate it, and give you a Chocolate Chip Cookie I personally made. :D
I, for one, do not ever date, or refuse to date anyone according to what sign they were born under. I go by the way I am treated by an individual. This sounds to me as if they were just coming up with an excuse not to go out with you and that was all they could find....which simply means, she doesn't deserve you...move on and be happy that you did bigsmile

no photo
Tue 01/03/12 01:33 PM

strip search!...:tongue:
:thumbsup: Ditto!tongue2

no photo
Tue 01/03/12 11:35 AM
I would say that you not trusting him is a sign that things aren't working anyway. Going online is not the easiest way to cheat and if you feel he is, asking others online is not the way to find out.

no photo
Mon 01/02/12 07:06 PM
I heard of one where a guy sent his girlfriend on a scavenger hunt...at each stop, she was faced with a friend or family member holding a rose for her, and a note leading her to the next one. When it was all said and done, she ended up at the very first place they went on a date and all that had given her a rose were there, and her boyfriend was down on one knee...it was at a park :-)

no photo
Mon 01/02/12 04:10 PM
I always laugh at "been her for awhile"....and it's been two weeks!!!! Geesh...give it a minute!

no photo
Mon 01/02/12 04:08 PM
waving

no photo
Mon 01/02/12 07:08 AM
No to mention, it makes a woman feel loved and respected.

no photo
Sun 01/01/12 09:31 PM

Thanks Madam Kim's Funky Flowered Coffee!flowerforyou
flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Sun 01/01/12 09:29 PM

Did I just get hit on by a chic??
surprised ill surprised oops offtopic
I do believe that did happen....yestongue2

no photo
Sun 01/01/12 09:27 PM
Oh Roberta...you kill me Girlfriendrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 01/01/12 09:26 PM
Glad you had a great New Years Evebigsmile waving :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 01/01/12 04:06 PM
waving

no photo
Sun 01/01/12 04:06 PM
All you have to do is click on a topic and reply...it's that simple. Or even post one of your own. Welcome to the forums and hope you have a blastwaving

no photo
Sun 01/01/12 04:04 PM

They just look at my profile and move on. I was wondering, should I send an email just to see what they didn't find interesting? What do you guys think?
I have found that a lot of guys are simply afraid to speak first. If you see someone interesting, tell them that you saw that they peeked and that you wanted to say hello. I think most of the time, it's simply a matter of them not knowing how to approach women.

no photo
Sun 01/01/12 09:52 AM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm GILF

heheheheehe
laugh laugh laugh Haven't heard that one Krup...thanks Buddylaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 01/01/12 09:51 AM
Prayers indeed Roberta:heart:

no photo
Sun 01/01/12 07:57 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25