Community > Posts By > MisKim323

no photo
Sat 01/14/12 06:06 PM

If for real....One of the BRAVEST things I've seen in a LONG TIME!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 01/14/12 06:05 PM

So if your one of the last of you kind then why not meet an Arab man and have lots of little Arab babys so is to pick up the number of the last of your kind?.

from that post I conclude that you do not know what lesbians are. Or, you tried to make an insulting joke.
I was not joking and nore am i here to insulting any one.So perhaps i am not fully sure what it is your talking about,we all make mistakes you know.
I did sound that way...have to agree withe her dude. You suggested that a lesbian find a guy and make babies, so that "her kind" (no offense to OP) could grow in numbers. I too would find it rude and offensive...just sayin'

no photo
Sat 01/14/12 05:25 PM

WoW..............

This has happen to me also..........

Now I'm really.......

Confuseded...........

I just thought the women where......

Fickle.......

But I'm sensing a ......trend here!!!!!!

Either that or they were.....

Aliens!!!!!

But they said they had their....

Green Cards!!!!!

what what
Something is up. I have been stood up on a first meet three times in six months by three different guys. They get all excited about the meet and then back out at the last second....so over it! I would rather not get my hopes up at all then to think it was going to happen and be let down. I think I am just going to settle for single and buy another birdohwell

no photo
Fri 01/13/12 05:26 PM
Probably not. Probably one of the few that are willing to step up and say so...Good For You! Be you, have fun....and hope you find her

no photo
Fri 01/13/12 05:23 PM
Edited by MisKim323 on Fri 01/13/12 05:24 PM

normally we came alone in the earth and we will go alone, but it's to much difficult to live alone.
I am pretty sure my mom and a doctor, maybe even a couple of nurses were with me when I came into the world.....and as you see...as long as you are on this site...you are never truly alone.

no photo
Fri 01/13/12 09:17 AM

Go write your name on the bathroom walls. laugh laugh

:laughing: :laughing:

867-5309
JENNY???????? Gosh I have looked EVERYWHERE for you!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 01/09/12 04:28 AM

Love it afriQueen 2x11!!!!flowerforyou

Aaaaw Eileen, I'm pretty good in private....but certainly no Captain! :wink:
AAAAwww...you can guide my ship anydaytongue2 waving waving waving

no photo
Mon 01/09/12 04:25 AM

Some people seem to think drugs will solve all their problems. I blame Disney and their talk of fairy dust.
Now, I happen to know that Fairy Dust actually Does worklaugh ....like the writeflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/09/12 04:23 AM
flowers

no photo
Mon 01/09/12 04:20 AM
waving

no photo
Sun 01/08/12 08:48 PM
:thumbsup: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/08/12 08:30 PM
May God wrap his arms around you and comfort you during this time. My heart breaks for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you:cry: brokenheart

no photo
Sun 01/08/12 08:26 PM
I think it looks fine...other than missing capitalization...but that isn't a big deal. Once again, thank you for protecting us and hope you not only have a blast on here, but that you find the one that will appreciate and love you with all she has...good luck...and thanks for the add!flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/08/12 07:58 PM
waving Welcome to Mingle...jump in the forums and have fun.

no photo
Sun 01/08/12 07:23 PM
Not bad. You might add a little bit about what you are looking for and maybe a couple more pics, but it's good so far. Jump in the forums, have fun, and welcome to Minglewaving

no photo
Sun 01/08/12 03:18 PM
Housework, housework, housework....got it all done and ready to go back to class tomorrowtongue2

no photo
Sun 01/08/12 10:06 AM
Welcome and good luckwaving

no photo
Sun 01/08/12 10:06 AM
hahaha...really? Jump in the forums...you will find tons of people...have fun and good luckwaving

no photo
Sat 01/07/12 10:29 PM
noway Have you been a bad boy?laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 01/07/12 10:28 PM
waving

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25