Community > Posts By > MisKim323

no photo
Sat 01/07/12 07:31 AM

I am the person I am today because of my son. He is an amazing joy. He has Aspergers syndrome and as such, I have had to fight the system so that he could get what he needs. I have had to educate darn near everyone I meet. It has really shaped who I am.

In addition to this, I have not been close to my family. They are toxic. I recognise why they are the way they are, and harbor no ill will for them, but being in their company will mean abuse, and as a parent, I cannot subject my son to that. I only wish I had learned this sooner, and not subjected myself to them.
So sad that your family has chosen to be this way. Your son is very blessed to have a parent so dedicated to his well being. Having a child with special needs is one of the greatest challenges in life and it takes a very awesome person to live this life. I commend you on sticking by your child and making sure he has everything he needs....only love can do that:heart: flowers

no photo
Sat 01/07/12 07:05 AM

wonderful to read MisKim, I know how much family means to you and again Congrats on the new grandbaby!

I'm pretty much the opposite. I live alone with all my family living in Canada or Arizona. I think it's different for men to be alone though, I never minded it at all.
Thank you :-). And yes, I know with each situation, each family, it's different. And I am not saying that it is always perfect, for we do have a few "strays" that have to have a little drama for attention. But I began to reflect and realized that for as many family members as I have...most are always so happy and loving. I don't think it's so much different for men..I think it's just in the way we were raised and what we are accustomed to.

no photo
Fri 01/06/12 10:12 PM

AM I HAVING ANOTHER BLONDE MOMENT? I THOUGHT A CAPS LOCK PARTY MEANT KEEPING THE CAPS LOCK ONlaugh Maybe I need a beer instead of a chocolate milkbigsmile
:wink: NOPE,,,YOU NEED TO POP SOME CAPS IN THESE MINGLERS BUTTS.....laugh laugh laugh laugh

blushing OH,,,that was sooooooo bad,,,,,,,bigsmile
scared surprised tongue2

no photo
Fri 01/06/12 10:10 PM

Well I have actually been coming in here for a little over a year. My 1000 posts were spread a part pretty well. And they were pretty well said most of the time I think I got overlooked. I said some pretty witty things that I think ppl did not catch becuase they did not know me really well and did not bother to take a closer look. Then again that only happened a couple times so maybe I should just keep cracking at it.
When I came on here,,and first TRIED to reply to some posts,,,NO ONE SEEN ME,,PERIOD

I was like what in the hell??

And I kept making my same funny come-backs,,,and nothing?

I then started looking back at the posts and SEE,,who was getting all the attentions,,and WHY?

I saw a dude with no shirt on,,nice pecs,,lol,and a 38 in his hand,
REALLY,,studio shot, and all that jazz,,,BUT,,HE had thirty pages to his post,,and almost all were babes.
Another dude I found,,,drawing in the ladies,,had a tee on,,a wife beeter,,ok,,lol,and his hair like a fifty rocker..
HE had all the girls,,,

SO now, as I had two pic's on of me,,one in a smile and one not.
NO ONE LOOKED AT ME OR MY REPLIES
SO,,I thought about how I could be seen MORE as a bad guy on here,,as THAT seemed to attract the ladies,,

SO I put on an old cut-off tee shirt and put a bandana around my head..I THEN,,made some replies on posts,,and I WAS A SENSATIN IN FIVE MINUTES ON HERE,,,,,lol,TRUTH,,I NEVER LIE!
The Ladues went ape over my pic,,IT WAS COMPLETELY INSANE TO ME THAT ONE PIC,,,MADE ME...on this NET..
All because of a little thought,,and ingenuity and one new picture
posted,,,and THEN DUDE,,,EVERYONE READ ME,,and MADE THEIR COMMENTS ABOUT MY NEW BAD ASSSS PIC,,,laugh

After three weeks posting and replying on here,,and no one giving a rats asss,,I BECAME,,,,,MR COOL,,,,,laugh
and THATS all really,,that quick that it happen,,,and I STILL find THAT,,,,just freakin crazy...

I saw a dude with no shirt on,,nice pecs,,lol,and a 38 in his hand,
REALLY,,studio shot, and all that jazz,,,BUT,,HE had thirty pages to his post,,and almost all were babes.
Another dude I found,,,drawing in the ladies,,had a tee on,,a wife beeter,,ok,,lol,and his hair like a fifty rocker..
HE had all the girls,,,

^
^
^
How's come I haven't met these guyswhat think

no photo
Fri 01/06/12 10:07 PM
EVERYONE gets excited on their 1000th...maybe it means we have found a home....lol. Glad you stuck around...talk moretongue2

no photo
Fri 01/06/12 10:02 PM

flowerforyou :heart: YOU,,,,,are YOU,,,and no-one CAN EVER MAKE YOU,,,NOT YOU,,,,so IF I WAS YOU,,,I'D LOVE YOU,,and NEVER CHANGE

:wink: THIS WAS JUST FOR "YOU",,,,,,,,YOU!!!:heart:

With a big HUG,,,and wuts of wuv....:banana:
T!rant :angry: I DO BELIEVE WE HAVE ALREADY DISCUSSED YOUR YELLING HABITS THIS EVENING...QUIET!!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ...and thank youtongue2 flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/06/12 10:00 PM

I am a mother to seven year old adopted son with Down syndrome, and mother to four grown children. I mom, friend, daughter and family is where my heart is. I am a writer, a romantic, a dreamer, and an optimist. I will be a grandmother in May.
How blessed you are, and they for having youflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/06/12 09:59 PM

400 living relatives? AND within close distance?! shocked That should make for crowded family get-togethers.....

No kidding... but it is also wonderful to always have family close by when you need them and they need you. Not a lot of people can say that these days.
I am very proud to be one of the few...and yes...we are always there for one another.:heart:

no photo
Fri 01/06/12 09:36 PM

Someone asked me who I am and this is what I discovered within myself...

I have four sons...34, 32, 30, 28 in May. My youngest, only daughter will be 26 this month. I also have been blessed with 6 grandsons...13, 10, 9, 8, almost ten months, and 4 months old and one grand daughter...8...and another, God willing, will be joining us sometime in August :-). My Mom is still here. I have 4 brothers and a sister that also live within 10 miles of me, along with the many, many nieces and nephews. I have around 400 living relatives, most of whom live within a few miles...some a little farther. About 45 minutes up the road and a little west, my father, wonderful step-mother, aunts uncles, cousins...and my 94 year old grandmother than can't be kept down....lol. Don't know why I told you all of this...sorry if I bored you :-)...But these....are me...who I am, and why I cannot leave :-)

400 living relatives? AND within close distance?! shocked That should make for crowded family get-togethers.....

Yeahbigsmile First one we had in 20 years, EVERYONE showed up...we all know each other so it was Totally Awesome :-)...and I can't help but notice that everyone is always so happy....tongue2

no photo
Fri 01/06/12 09:26 PM

I'M NOT IN THE MOOD TO TYPE. AND I CAN'T GET TO SLEEP. IF I KEEP MY KEYBOARD ON CAPS CAN I JUST SIT IN THE CORNER AND HAVE A CHOCOLATE MILK AND JUST LURK?
Okay now...this just kind of shot me right in the eyes....way too bright...can ya tone it down a little please???tongue2

no photo
Fri 01/06/12 09:24 PM
Someone asked me who I am and this is what I discovered within myself...

I have four sons...34, 32, 30, 28 in May. My youngest, only daughter will be 26 this month. I also have been blessed with 6 grandsons...13, 10, 9, 8, almost ten months, and 4 months old and one grand daughter...8...and another, God willing, will be joining us sometime in August :-). My Mom is still here. I have 4 brothers and a sister that also live within 10 miles of me, along with the many, many nieces and nephews. I have around 400 living relatives, most of whom live within a few miles...some a little farther. About 45 minutes up the road and a little west, my father, wonderful step-mother, aunts uncles, cousins...and my 94 year old grandmother than can't be kept down....lol. Don't know why I told you all of this...sorry if I bored you :-)...But these....are me...who I am, and why I cannot leave :-)

no photo
Fri 01/06/12 09:21 PM
Edited by MisKim323 on Fri 01/06/12 09:22 PM
bigsmile Perfection! And so simpleflowerforyou nnnnnnnooooowwww if you were just 20 years older and within driving distance....laugh Welcome and have a blast:smile:

no photo
Fri 01/06/12 09:17 PM
Hello Sirbigsmile You have a wonderful smile and a great demeanor. I think you will fit right in. Click on community, jump right in and have a blast. Great place to be. Welcome to Mingle...and Thank Youflowers

no photo
Thu 01/05/12 11:41 PM
waving

no photo
Thu 01/05/12 10:24 PM
We don't label anyone here. We welcome all with open arms. Jump in the forums and have a blast...and welcome to Minglewaving

no photo
Thu 01/05/12 10:23 PM
Nice amount of pics, but I would add a few of your personal interests and what you are looking for in a relationship....the ladies DO read the profiles. Jump in the forums and get to know everyone....have a blast...and welcome to Minglewaving

no photo
Thu 01/05/12 10:20 PM
sick noway

no photo
Thu 01/05/12 10:19 PM

Nice one....you okay T? You look tiredwhat
:wink: THAT was allmy MISSING hitting me at ONCE,laugh
Its a bad pic,,taken atthe end of a long drive,,about 7 months ago now..HELL NO,,ITS FROM STAYING UP ALL NIGHT ON HERE AND NOT SLEEPING,,,laugh laugh laugh
I hope your doing well Kim,,and I hope this New Year Blesses you and yours with all it can be,,,,,Hugs :heart:
Thank you Terry:heart: ...same to you.

no photo
Thu 01/05/12 08:25 PM
Nice one....you okay T? You look tiredwhat

no photo
Thu 01/05/12 08:21 PM
Edited by MisKim323 on Thu 01/05/12 08:22 PM
Click on your profile...go to settings and there is an option to click there to turn your instant messenger on and off...good luck. And welcome to minglewaving

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25