Community > Posts By > MisKim323

no photo
Thu 01/05/12 08:18 PM
:thumbsup: think think bigsmile

no photo
Thu 01/05/12 05:54 PM
waving Jump on and and begin responding to posts, make a few of your own and get to know everyone. This is the best way to become known around here and make tons of friends while you wait for "the one" to pop into your life.bigsmile Welcome....and have a blast.

no photo
Thu 01/05/12 05:52 PM
Let's not forget that land is also included in the value of a home...and...location, location, location. This may have been her way of getting rid of bad memories.

no photo
Thu 01/05/12 09:03 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl I think he should get an awardtongue2

no photo
Wed 01/04/12 09:48 PM
Thank you for all of the input...I think the card is going to be bestflowers

no photo
Wed 01/04/12 08:35 PM

If your kids want to go? Then go! You have every right to go,so do your kids.
flowers

well I think that's the fine point
her children are family

but she no longer is

I would question attending a family only event of any kind as a non family member without an invitation

I wouldn't go - I'd go with the kids to the cemetery later
No...we actually had no children together... we raised my five and his two together for fifteen years...and it isn't a non-family event...it is a public visitation...but I think I will simply send a card and leave it at that. His sisters are very bitter toward me and I really don't want any issues between us at a time like this.....thanks guys.

no photo
Wed 01/04/12 06:03 PM
Welcome again Helena...hope you have fun herewaving

no photo
Wed 01/04/12 06:02 PM
waving Jump in the forums and have a blast

no photo
Wed 01/04/12 05:54 PM
Edited by MisKim323 on Wed 01/04/12 06:50 PM
Maybe if one of my kids go with me, it won't be so bad. My ex has four sisters that thrive on drama and I just don't want to go there and have them start something...I don't know. Thanks for all the input guys:heart:

no photo
Wed 01/04/12 05:53 PM

dear kim,just pay your respect,but stay home,and try to bigin another life,think's you are "reborn" .i wish you a sweet new year,and be courages,this is very dificult but by the time,all your suffering will goes away.(i know,i had to suffer the same!)kisses helena(and sorry for my american!?)
Thank you and welcome to Mingle:smile:

no photo
Wed 01/04/12 05:36 PM
My ex and I parted on very bad feelings and his family does not like me at all because of things he has said. The only member of that family that ever made me feel like I belonged was my ex father-in-law. My ex father-in-law just passed a few minutes ago and I am already wondering...should I hold my head up and pay my respects, or stay away and send a card? I dearly loved this man and so did all of my kids, but with the way his family acts toward me, I don't know if I should go to the visitation, or stay home.

no photo
Wed 01/04/12 02:10 PM

Thanks, ya'll.
I stole it from somewhere else.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Now I am stealing stolen propertyrofl rofl rofl rofl I KNEW this place was a bad influence on me:laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Wed 01/04/12 01:47 PM
Edited by MisKim323 on Wed 01/04/12 01:49 PM
THIS is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: I just copied and pasted to my FB...thanks for this :-)

no photo
Wed 01/04/12 01:43 PM
waving

no photo
Wed 01/04/12 01:42 PM
waving

no photo
Wed 01/04/12 01:42 PM
:thumbsup: waving

no photo
Tue 01/03/12 08:03 PM
posting your number is actually against the rules here...so you might go back and edit the post....welcome and good luck

no photo
Tue 01/03/12 03:52 PM
Go to your settings

no photo
Tue 01/03/12 02:26 PM

I personally like Leo's and have some Leo friends. I believe most women would ask about your sign because they want to know about compatibility. Perhaps they are interested in Astrology like I am. Astrology, although it is sometimes correct, it is not always so. For instance, me being a Capricorn who just got divorced from a Taurus(supposedly) we were compatible, but we never really were. The only real way to know if you are truly compatible with someone, is to be completely honest about everything from the very beginning. You will know if you're both on the same 'page' or not.
I just signed up for this site a few minutes ago. I haven't decided if I will stay or not. I signed up for FREE, but it seems in order for my pic to be shown, I will have to pay a fee. If this is the case, I'll probably just go back to POF, since it is FREE to display your picture. Why on earth would anyone want to be on a dating site, if no one can see your picture?

..what are you talking about?

I see your picture?
There is no charge here unless you want to "upgrade"...you can still be seen and follow and have fun in the forums...upgrading just highlights your profile so you stand out a little. So please stay and have fun and ignore that pesky credit card thingy....lol

no photo
Tue 01/03/12 02:22 PM

I let them soak in marshmallows and butter and then I cut them into squares.smokin
lol...good thinking!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25