Community > Posts By > buttons

buttons's photo
Tue 11/19/13 06:54 PM
oh yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but was all in fun!!

buttons's photo
Tue 11/19/13 09:41 AM

unless you don't mind discovering some balls instead of pu**y in the first night of marriage
bigsmile

laugh

buttons's photo
Tue 11/19/13 12:04 AM
lol!

buttons's photo
Mon 11/18/13 11:54 PM
Edited by buttons on Mon 11/18/13 11:57 PM
ok im not a man and also looked at your profile and you are younger than i am so i can only answer this as a woman at your age cause i was.. for one it depends on age.. but wben i was your age and and at the prospective when i was your age.. i would say.. a good 5 times a week maybe 5 times... i dont know what you are really asking for.. i mean u dont dont mention your partners age.. so what is your answer? edit.... and that was for making love to someone who loved me and i loved them.. not just sex

buttons's photo
Wed 09/04/13 03:25 PM

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KinBarrie! no wonder I like you! you are yoo much like me!! thank you for the giggle!!!!!!laugh :wink: flowerforyou

YVW, Buttons! What post did you get a laugh out of?
Was it the one about Edy's tongue, or the nair cool
whip shaving?

It makes me feel good anytime I know I made someone
laugh!:wink: flowerforyou

Being like you has got to be a good thing! I'm taking
that as a compliment!happy :wink:

ha ha all of what you said on this one! hugs!!!

Well, making you laugh, makes me happy.:smile:

I have my moments. Just my warped mind I suppose?
My Dad is pretty much whacked as I am. Had to get
it from somewhere.laugh

Certainly didn't get it from my Mother. She's a pretty
serious type person.scared
wacked? lol okay if that is what u are so am i! I think you are grand!!! and thank you for being you!!!!!!! you are one in a million! and i dont think of you as wacked lol!! just good personality and a fun very likeable person is all!

buttons's photo
Wed 09/04/13 01:41 PM
and yes a compliment!!!!!

buttons's photo
Wed 09/04/13 01:41 PM

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KinBarrie! no wonder I like you! you are yoo much like me!! thank you for the giggle!!!!!!laugh :wink: flowerforyou

YVW, Buttons! What post did you get a laugh out of?
Was it the one about Edy's tongue, or the nair cool
whip shaving?

It makes me feel good anytime I know I made someone
laugh!:wink: flowerforyou

Being like you has got to be a good thing! I'm taking
that as a compliment!happy :wink:

ha ha all of what you said on this one! hugs!!!

buttons's photo
Wed 09/04/13 01:28 PM

buttons's photo
Wed 09/04/13 01:01 PM
never noticed before thanks soufie!!!

buttons's photo
Wed 09/04/13 12:51 PM
why does that tab show up when the person is already your friend?

buttons's photo
Wed 09/04/13 12:33 PM
thanks that is what I thought.. so no photos are ok... but one only of a truck or a comic picture with no person in them are not ok?

buttons's photo
Wed 09/04/13 12:08 PM
what are the rules on pics? if you had any i thought you had to be in one of them? please put a link to the rules on pics so i can read them again? i cant find it.. thanks!!! hugs! debflowerforyou

buttons's photo
Sun 08/25/13 08:59 AM
I feel pretty good.. a little tired from staying up way past my bedtime last night lol..

buttons's photo
Sun 08/25/13 02:06 AM
How hard it was to raise my 3 children.. first two with one deadbeat dad.. and the third with a good dad.. if i was to change it now 22 yrs later... i would not of done it.. for.. all my life with my children I kept them together all 3.. and I hurt so bad for my first two children they got gypped...I was mom and dad.. and they really feel a loss because of me <and my bad decisions>.. I love my kids all of them but I should of never of put my first two in that situation.. to feel less. If i was to do it over.. I would of stopped at 2 children just because of that.. just to not hurt my kids.. I guess I feel its all my fault... I dont want my kids any of them to hurt... feeling pretty bad..PS none of my kids are less.. however I struggle with trying to make it up to the first two kids yet I rip off my third child for that as well. There is just no win in this situation and it really stinks!Is all I gotta say. think twice three times before you ever do this.. cause its the kids that pay...

buttons's photo
Fri 08/23/13 05:30 PM

double decker chicken tacos

Mmmmm!

How did you get that one taco on top
of the other one?

Never had double decker tacos, evidently.laugh
lol! you take a small flour tortilla and smear it with refried beans, then wrap it around the crunchy shell.. add your taco filling and toppings of your choice.

Sounds tasty, Buttons!:tongue:

Last time I had a taco, it was from Taco Bell.
There is very little out there that really
compares to homemade, IMO. Well except for
maybe pizza delivery and chinese food.:wink:

mine are home made.. i dont care for taco bell.. come on over and ill share!! i love to cook.flowerforyou

buttons's photo
Fri 08/23/13 10:50 AM
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!! your funny raeme! thanks i needed that!!!flowerforyou

buttons's photo
Fri 08/23/13 10:42 AM
i read most of your posts by clicking on the blue number under your photo... I did not see anything bad you wrote..

buttons's photo
Fri 08/23/13 10:41 AM

• TxsGal3333
• yellowrose10
• soufiehere

there is a list of moderators

buttons's photo
Fri 08/23/13 10:12 AM

double decker chicken tacos

Mmmmm!

How did you get that one taco on top
of the other one?

Never had double decker tacos, evidently.laugh
lol! you take a small flour tortilla and smear it with refried beans, then wrap it around the crunchy shell.. add your taco filling and toppings of your choice.

buttons's photo
Fri 08/23/13 10:06 AM
also there is a help section near the bottom of this page , where your post will probably be moved to. second category to the bottom, so you can find your thread again. flowerforyou