Community > Posts By > buttons

buttons's photo
Fri 01/04/13 11:21 AM
I had a problem once. but I wait maybe a week or so of at least one email a day before i give it out. the problems i have had are after i met them. he was stalking me.. once he had gotten my moms number for something.. knew i was there on christmas and called my moms!< my wonderful brother gave him moms number.. this is when i was with a boyfriend too. i met him before i was in this relationship.. he had come to my bf house as well when i lived there.. anyhow.. he was trying to cause problems cause he knew we were in a fight and i went to christmas to my moms by myself.. tried to make it look like he went with me! jerk! he called our mutual friends to find out where i was cause i did not answer his calls at home.. he left me many messages.. finally he quit calling.. i did not change my number.

buttons's photo
Fri 01/04/13 10:57 AM
congrats to you bothflowerforyou flowerforyou

buttons's photo
Fri 10/19/12 09:09 PM

You have to get good with the internet...F*** asking for pictures of their breasts, I'm going to ask why the tree in their backyard is dying or how they managed to grow such a beautiful garden.

I'm sick, demented, and know how to be one hell of a mindf***.
i think not! just oner high above average individual !

buttons's photo
Fri 10/19/12 07:50 PM
a whole minute? wow! what is wrong with people! i hope you have better luck real soon!

buttons's photo
Fri 10/19/12 06:29 PM
i agree navygirl!!and for many men... it is a pride thing meaning they like to be a provider.. hunters are a provider of food..

buttons's photo
Fri 10/19/12 05:52 PM
first email... hi
my response... hi
second email.... hi how are you
my response.... im good and how are you?
third email...im good
my response is none..
fourth email.. hi..
well i go through this motion twice.. then i do not respond at all lmnao! very typical if you ask me!!!

buttons's photo
Fri 10/19/12 05:48 PM
pretty girl.. need more written on your profile i suppose.. also more pictures and let your hair down!!

buttons's photo
Fri 10/19/12 05:43 PM
when i was looking.. on here i liked to see a pic of people doing what they enjoyed doing.. though not over doing it.. like one of each..

buttons's photo
Fri 10/19/12 05:38 PM
Loverboylaugh

buttons's photo
Fri 10/19/12 05:33 PM
hello and welcome here.. i certainly wish you luck on here..

buttons's photo
Fri 10/19/12 05:29 PM

Because there are alot of dishonest people.
ill be truthful and say.. your right on that one!

buttons's photo
Fri 10/19/12 05:28 PM
im thinking... im here! what else is there to think?

buttons's photo
Sat 12/17/11 06:31 PM

If you don't wanna drink...DON'T.

You can still go hang out with your friends, shoot pool, throw darts and socalize....

Just a matter of self control.

Just cause ya go to a football game doesn't mean you gotta jump out onto the field.
like that!!!

buttons's photo
Sat 12/17/11 06:30 PM
no.... though i do drink.. i would never pressure it on anyone else... if i did not drink nor would i... nor would i pressure anything else i chose to do myself on anyone else.. let people be themself.. if u dont like it dont go there

buttons's photo
Sat 12/17/11 06:21 PM

well as usuall seems that it ends in about 2 weeks the other night as they all seem to do she started asking for money for a computer lol i told her that i only help close family an freinds who i visit on a regular basis an i just dont see going any further even if it works out i now know she is money hungry this really sux. but at least not a love lost .
as for the soul part any loss of a child is a peice of your soul gone .
thankyou all so much for the advice i really need this feed back sometimes it helps me think things through.again thankyou mingle2 people.smokin
awww didnt see ya post that! nevermind!

buttons's photo
Sat 12/17/11 06:21 PM

Dont chicken out and try to get some after a few dates.
lol!!!!!!!!!!!! dont pressure him! ya stinkpot!

buttons's photo
Sat 12/17/11 06:20 PM
be yours
so i met this girl who is close about an hr away from me online she is nice an clean no drugs which is awesome. knows what i do an dont do am suppose to go meet her sometime i keep asking when but dont want to push her either as i want her to be relaxed as she can be im harmless really an have strong insecurity issuses with women as i havent been out on a date date since the last one ripped my soul an took a peice of it for life .she hasnt set a date yet of course its only been about two weeks since we starting chatting i dont have anyone to talk about it maybe i shouldnt mention it on here but i know i can screw it up lol. she is serious but slow to trust which is really cool as i like someone who is carefull. any advice would be taken i dont know how to do the new dating scene so im trying to work on it again thanks for reading this .just an old hippie bachelor who wants to be loved by significant other but scared as hell to give it another shot lol.brokenheart smokin
be yourself sunshine!!!!!!!!!!! still take it slow when u meet no matter what... u will find the answer within yourself!!

buttons's photo
Fri 11/11/11 07:44 PM

I have always heard woman saying how they want a nice guy who will love them the way they are and bla bla bla. I just don't get it. For example a guy cooks, cleans, works, pays bills, washes cloths, takes care of kids, wants to spend all his time with her, even takes care of he kids from other baby daddis, fixes her car, etc etc etc. On top of that he is decent looking, good in bed, and affectionate. What the H more could a woman ask for?
package deal.... you should take care of her kids as she should yours... knowing its a package... my kids are grown now... however they all 3 have a wonderful daddy..... a dad is not just a sperm donor... its a man who treats them as their own.. 2 of my children were from a sperm donor.. and that is all he was.. my third child is from a daddy of all 3 of my children.. and loved very much. and no he never paid for my first two children I did.. he was always there for them and spent much time with them.. he is a very loved man all around..and respected as well maybe more than just a normal dad who pays for their own children... ill tell you though im divorced from him ill always care as well for him for the person he is! in any relationship you do have to have something to offer.. and so does the other person... if you arent willing to give... then you arent ready for a relationship.. best of luck...remember lazy gets no one any where... relationship or job.. single or not..

buttons's photo
Fri 11/11/11 07:33 PM
the kind of profile you just scan to the bottom.. sorry. not sure but do you talk about yourself somewhere on it? or just astrology on it? and sayings from others that u like? i read a few and scrolled thats all i saw...

buttons's photo
Sat 11/05/11 11:22 PM

upset...hit a cat...first time striking an animal....
thats not good...:cry: