buttons's photo
Thu 09/01/11 09:07 AM
Edited by buttons on Thu 09/01/11 09:08 AM

god im acting like a horny little toad todayslaphead
energetic "peckers"laugh cause that ya know?laugh laugh

buttons's photo
Thu 09/01/11 08:24 AM

lol! tucker i can see that! 270 posts in 2 days?rofl

I'm thinking: (to the tune of 'My Boyfriends Back')
The button's back
And there's gonna be trouble..

Hey toots, NICE to see you!!
lol!thanks soufie!

buttons's photo
Thu 09/01/11 08:19 AM

yeah,and i type with two fingers....its true,im a "pecker"
laugh laugh laugh laugh not gonna respond to thatlaugh laugh laugh

buttons's photo
Thu 09/01/11 08:13 AM
Edited by buttons on Thu 09/01/11 08:14 AM
lol! tucker i can see that! 270 posts in 2 days?rofl

buttons's photo
Thu 09/01/11 08:06 AM
Edited by buttons on Thu 09/01/11 08:08 AM
tucker.. i meant all the threads i have been reading.laugh :wink: this hunt and peck stuff is not for me...i'm too verbal!laugh laugh oh and i've been around for a long time as you can see.. i just leave for a while sometimes..

buttons's photo
Thu 09/01/11 08:00 AM
lmao! at some of these replies on here! wish i could type..but i have a very painful broken arm..so i'll save all my comments to myself <could be a good thing huh?>

signed..hunt&peckleftie lol!

buttons's photo
Wed 04/06/11 10:18 AM
yeslove

buttons's photo
Wed 04/06/11 10:13 AM
soooooooooo taken!

buttons's photo
Wed 04/06/11 10:13 AM

Hehehe we can say all we want too what is he going to do chase us down noway noway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl tongue2 tongue2
that's just so wrong grumble

Hehehe yeah we not scared of ya........rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
laugh laugh laugh how cute!

buttons's photo
Wed 04/06/11 09:56 AM
humm i dont see anything too revealing in your pics.. nice pics.

buttons's photo
Thu 03/31/11 01:29 PM
wouldn't it be great if.. everyone respected relationships ? not only theirs but others as well?

buttons's photo
Thu 03/31/11 12:19 AM

But....then I'll be 71!!!

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated
think back.. to tht one special person that was in your life... never give up hopes!or dreams! find them at the very right moment.. remember what was so special about them! communicate! and omg u will be in heaven!

buttons's photo
Thu 03/31/11 12:08 AM

Yup. Just as I thought. I'm going in circles.

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated
be patient it may take 32 yrs lol!laugh :wink:

buttons's photo
Wed 03/30/11 10:25 PM
awwww! nothing like feeling you are loved.. but to know you are is a totally differently level! im a in heaven!love love

buttons's photo
Tue 03/29/11 10:52 PM

I just got perv'd by a man 12 years my senior, literally (we share the same birthday, just not the same year) and me and him became fast friends.

My fiance 12 years ago was 33 and was 15 years my senior. (Yeah)

I prefer my men older than I.

The man I am hoping to be married to a year from now is 8 years older than me.

My EX husband was 1 year older than I and we didn't last long. (divorced within 2 years)
nice new pic.. i just perved ya! lol i like you hair red.

buttons's photo
Tue 03/29/11 10:49 PM

When I first started I viewed a bunch of women's profiles to get an idea of what people wrote..

Then I discovered that you can see who viewed you oops ...oh well

I think about what some might think when I check them out...but thats what the profiles are for...right..

Plus sometimes they check me out in return...and then we start to chat...so perv on

Unless you're looking for the same sex i.e. woman looking for woman or man looking for man" the same sex can't see that you looked at their profile...
drinker drinker and i look at gals profiles just as much as mens.. i actually do this a lot of 2 who got together on here! i look at both profiles.. big deal im just happy for them and like to see the pics of them together here on their profiles..

I look at profiles of people that post in the forums and have said something interesting or completely ridiculous... It makes me want to get an idea of what they're about... And those that have looked at mine if I think they look interesting or very young.. Other than that I don't look at profiles...

buttons's photo
Tue 03/29/11 10:45 PM
i look when i want too! it is sometimes someone who looked at mine, sometimes when a person i know or cant remember changes their pictures, sometimes to just write someone.. or something they said in a forum.. those are usually my cases when i look.. i dont know why everyone makes such an issue out of it ... i mean.. what are profiles even made for? i assume to look at! no matter what the reason is for one looking.... and to me.. i feel no one should assume what another is looking at them for...

buttons's photo
Tue 03/29/11 08:13 PM
laugh life is good!! im going back to my hometown next weekend.. and my hs sweetheart and i are going to vandelizelaugh laugh carve our names in the picnic tablelaugh with a little heart omg lol sorry.. his idea not mine!laugh