Community > Posts By > buttons

buttons's photo
Tue 03/22/11 07:16 PM
laugh laugh ok gross lol!! but funny! like alwayslaugh

buttons's photo
Tue 03/22/11 05:16 PM
hold me tight all night close to your heart and please snore!! oh how relaxing that is to me!!laugh

buttons's photo
Tue 03/22/11 05:10 PM
if this sleeping disorder does not end soon im really in trouble!! straight shots now i hope im knocked out in an hour! for crying out loud its been 2 weeks since i got 6 hours of sleep even.. im a 8 hour sleeper.. even when i try to nap for 7 hours i cant go to sleep drop dead f.ing tired! tomorrow ill go to a sleeping pill if i have to.. even if it makes me groggy all damned day!

buttons's photo
Tue 03/22/11 04:29 PM
back in my day they were called thongs.. i definitely can see the similarities..

buttons's photo
Mon 03/21/11 11:27 PM
few and far between.. but i think so

buttons's photo
Mon 03/21/11 08:07 PM

I know the truth.
pass the bottle? i could use somelaugh :wink:

Lol...its cheap and nasty. But enough of it will dothe trick.
sure is a big bottle gallon sized?

buttons's photo
Mon 03/21/11 08:05 PM

...on the positive side he really inspires me to brush up on my Karate just knowing that men like him exist.bigsmile

laugh laugh laugh

buttons's photo
Mon 03/21/11 07:44 PM

I know the truth.
pass the bottle? i could use somelaugh :wink:

buttons's photo
Mon 03/21/11 07:43 PM
welcome to mingleflowerforyou

buttons's photo
Mon 03/21/11 07:42 PM
rob is playing differently this time.. he sure is lucking out on finding clues then switching them lol.. sorry but he is smart... he is gonna be there at the end... im sure of it... i could be wrong.. just not thinking so. i bet he will be the ring leader when the two tribes join as one..

buttons's photo
Mon 03/21/11 07:17 PM
ugh no i dont. it happend that way since i had to stretch my arm out to take the pic from my webcam lol!! anyhow.. i only said that cause he does talk about boobs.

buttons's photo
Mon 03/21/11 07:15 PM
i gotta say... great pics! they tell a lot.. you are doing all differnt things in them that interest you.. guess ill say this too<since your gay and im dating someone and way too old anyway> sexy pics as well but not too revealing.. classy actually.. maybe add some more interests...good luck on here i hope you find what you are looking for and welcome hereflowerforyou

buttons's photo
Mon 03/21/11 07:03 PM
im not sure what to think honestly.. but shiki sure seems famailiar.. he is nice to me and i dont have boobs lol!! oh and i do smokelaugh i have a lot of things shiki doesnt like... but he is nice to me

buttons's photo
Mon 03/21/11 07:02 PM
Edited by buttons on Mon 03/21/11 07:03 PM
weird double post

buttons's photo
Mon 03/21/11 06:30 PM

I dont actually know if you are male or female.

Clue me in and that will definitely help me resolve some mixed emotions....

Don't worry...

I ain't THAT drunk.....yet.....
shiki better be a guy! roflmao!

buttons's photo
Sun 03/20/11 08:30 PM
welcome hereflowerforyou and this is a great place to find that!! join the forums..flowerforyou

buttons's photo
Sun 03/20/11 08:14 PM
hi lucky dog.. welcome here.flowerforyou my advice to you.. is talk in the forums and make friends.. of all kinds!! i have met some for dating nah they did not work.. some dont meet but ill tell you this! i am so thankful for this site! for i have had many different situations arise in the 4 1 /2 yrs i have been on here.. and made threads.. sure helped me let me tell you!! i wish you luck.. even though i havent met the right person on here i sure have grown in the dating area.. i have learned to be a lil more assertive.. i have learned to try new things, i have learned a deeper me for people have made me think on here! i have been depressed, and turned it into a positive thing.. take everything as a learning lesson, have a open mind.. dont assume one is attacking you because they disagree..some of the best people i have met on here disagree with my thoughts.. and a lot of times they were right! a lot of life lessons can be learned on mingle.. for i have grown so much from this site.. i actually have self worth now and a lot due to being on here! i wish you the experience i have had... once again welcome hereflowerforyou

buttons's photo
Sun 03/20/11 07:50 PM
laughter.. i gotta have that! and i like to be around fun people that dont take things too seriously all the time... that makes me happy

buttons's photo
Sun 03/20/11 07:40 PM
although......... hummm.i feel a new fantasy on the arise!laugh laugh

buttons's photo
Sun 03/20/11 07:38 PM

I want to ask so many questions but I'm not sure if I want to hear the answers.. I just love being in the middle of the rock and the hard place.. :)
communication is key! to everything... learn to ask... whatever you want to know! with whom you want to ask! if it is too much.. and thy do not answer... dont bother your time to ask anymore!

Honey? Do you think these hiking shorts make my behind look too
much like a bear treat?!

laugh

Have fun on your outing. Sounds like things are going good.
Goodnight Buttons!!

:smile:
rofl rofl rofl omg lol!!! it said it was 54 here today i think they lied felt like 44.. wont be hiking for a while in oregon....

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next