Community > Posts By > buttons

buttons's photo
Mon 03/28/11 09:26 PM

I'm think I just realized that some people are actually dumber than they try to seem. Kinda heart breaking, but at the same time, it just makes me want to slap them that much harder.

When will I learn that people do not deserve as much credit as I try to give them?

until then i'll let you slap me!!laugh laugh take it out on a friend!!! hugs!!!!!!!!flowerforyou

buttons's photo
Mon 03/28/11 09:25 PM
how i have found some of the most warm loving people here on mingle in the forums! i am trapped here forever or until i can see them all.. find the right person for them!! cause my friends on here sure deserve that!ok so im sure they wont all find that at the same time.. so im just trapped lol!laugh laugh

buttons's photo
Mon 03/28/11 07:54 PM

rofl rofl rofl i do love this girl!rofl rofl flowerforyou

buttons's photo
Mon 03/28/11 07:43 PM
oh geesh lol i should look at the dates on these posts first lol!

buttons's photo
Mon 03/28/11 07:41 PM
Edited by buttons on Mon 03/28/11 07:44 PM

buttons's photo
Mon 03/28/11 07:40 PM

I tend to keep facebook for friends only. If I wanted everyone to be able to read it, I wouldn't keep it friends only.
i agree with this.... but at a generic level.. i posted new pics, and farmville items.. added one new interest, and put up a new status..<i usually do that daily, sometimes 10 times a day lol>

buttons's photo
Mon 03/28/11 02:08 PM
did this weekend ever have to end?tears tears

buttons's photo
Fri 03/25/11 11:00 PM
im thinking.. im in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh omg shoot me will ya? unreal!

buttons's photo
Fri 03/25/11 04:57 PM
Be seeing yaflowerforyou
laugh laugh

buttons's photo
Fri 03/25/11 04:30 PM
hope you feel better soon!flowerforyou

buttons's photo
Fri 03/25/11 04:23 PM
so......... report the email... simple.

buttons's photo
Fri 03/25/11 03:37 PM
ill note this as well.. it happens in person too ones you know.. say oh ill call ya tomorrow.. or lets go out again in a couple of days... a month passes then they say sorry.. wanna go out for dinner tonight? humm ugh no... why would i? i have better things to do than to set my time aside for someone like you who only wastes it!laugh laugh i think it is this... they do it to see how much disrespect they can put on you...cause that is all they are about anyway.. looking to treat a woman like s***. most definitely not my type of man nor should it be yours... NEXT?laugh

buttons's photo
Fri 03/25/11 03:29 PM

Why do guys do this?
They pursue then make a date email back and forth to set a day, time and place....then they don't show-up....WTF

Is it just me or are others perplexed by this phenomenon?
happened to me a lot... ugh ill say 4 of 5 locals... they just disappear the evening before .. or make me get ready then dont call lol!! im so glad im not looking!! better luck next time and nooooo its not just you!flowerforyou

buttons's photo
Thu 03/24/11 03:59 PM
if i only live another 48 hours ill be one happy camperlaugh laugh

buttons's photo
Thu 03/24/11 03:57 PM
i should know happened to me once! had a bf that could not stand me being on here.. i deactivated and peeked at who was seeing who i got caught! i wasnt even on here.. well hence im not with him anymore lollaugh and ill only leave when i choose to for whatever reason rather just a break or whatever it maybe.. but no one will tell me to be here or not be here single or notlaugh laugh oooooooo of course unless its markrofl rofl rofl

buttons's photo
Thu 03/24/11 03:51 PM
and here is another good thing.. if you meet people on here.. that are no longer on here because they found someone. and for some reason choose to not be on here anymore because a lot of people throw fits about people on here should not be if they are no longer single or perhaps they just dont want to make their partner uncomfortable.. you will always have them there... i know i have a few of those.. and am thankful!!

buttons's photo
Thu 03/24/11 02:40 PM
im trying myself to un addict from farmville.. its hard though lol!! pft no one tell on me ok?laugh laugh

buttons's photo
Thu 03/24/11 02:40 PM
im trying myself to un addict from farmville.. its hard though lol!! pft no one tell on me ok?laugh laugh

buttons's photo
Thu 03/24/11 02:36 PM

Alot of people have accounts thats for sure. I even got to say hello to my very first girlfriend. I had not talk to her in years............smokin
laugh laugh i even got a date from one of mine!lovedrinker drinker

buttons's photo
Tue 03/22/11 07:34 PM

hold me tight all night close to your heart and please snore!! oh how relaxing that is to me!!laugh

Humm so ya passed out yet?bigsmile
gawd no! unreal!! he emailed me said he would love to snore for me lol!.. somehow knowing him so well i did not take that badly!! awww im trying to not fall in love!! nothing like being respected! im so loving it!! all my feelings are respected!! im lucky!!a lot is the same as 32 yrs ago.. yet a lot has changed as well and i soooo dig both!!still scared!! so is he though.. nice to know thats not a lie!laugh laugh taking pics next weekend!love