Community > Posts By > buttons

buttons's photo
Sat 11/05/11 11:06 PM
so... im alone... nothing to no one on here..im still not desperate! and dont need to discuss my sex life < rather i have one or not with anyone!> oh... and im not talking about anyone one on here either! had some rough times lately..i am adult and can take some advice's.. and still need to be known to have a damn brain... i can make my own decisions.. upon.. the circumstances.

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 04:59 PM
ugg! i pigged out on the pork roast i made in crock pot! yea to you! u pig! after 750 cals today! ok talking to myself.. gotta go check my damage!laugh

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 04:31 PM

Shshshs I can tell within the first 30 minutes whether I would do them or not....drool Now if it goes there are not is debatable. Does not mean it will not happen in the first date all depends on how hot and steamy things getbigsmile

The way I look at it at my age either I want it or I don't and it is up to me how long I wait for it..If the other person is so shallow if it does to think bad of it then I don't want them around anyway...noway

Test drives can be fun sometimes and then other times ya know after the test drive to leave that one in your dust cause there is no hope...noway
control! lol! seriously she is correct as always to my eyes... i can desire the first night but not always do it... that is lust.. even though i may desire the first night.. and the second night might question.. third night think oh gawd what the hell was i thinking? lets face it we are all human who knows when? or if at all?

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 04:22 PM
welcome here and good luck finding what you wish for!!flowerforyou

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 04:20 PM

Hey guys,
Just a heads up, according to NBC news, the incandescent light bulb will be phased out.

100 watt bulbs will no longer be produced, as of January 2012.

75 watt bulbs will be discontinued, as of January 2013.

60 and 40 watt bulbs, will be discontinued as of January 2014. (I am not sure this includes the 40 watt appliance bulb, we all use in refrigerators, ovens, range hoods, etc.)

The push is on to "make" people convert to the more expensive compact fluorescent bulbs. While these bulbs do help conserve energy, the wattage rating is not comparable to an incandescent of the same rating.

The compact fluorescent bulbs cost about 4-7 dollars each.

In addition, and as a Master electrician, with over 30 years in the trade, these compact fluorescent bulbs will be slow to operate (if at all, in extreme cold) I.E. outside light fixtures, or any space such as a garage or storage building, where no heat is provided. (expounding on this further, an older fluorescent bulb is slower to start even in temperate conditions, much less, in freezing weather) I suspect a 0 degree bulb will be developed, if it hasn't been already, (most likely at a much higher cost.

If this information (concerning the phasing out of the incandescent bulb) is wrong, it was taken directly from WALB news (NBC) from Albany Ga.

In addition to the added expense, these bulbs are not "instant on" They do, however, have a longer life (typically).

If you prefer Incandescent bulbs, now would be the time to stock up.

I suppose the Christmas lights are next...
so... whos gonna light up your life sunshine ?laugh :wink: oh sorry! NOT!

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 04:18 PM
dear diary.. your handsome! lol! ok im outta here but looked at ya! ha ha! feel free to look! cause u know u have my permission anytime! lol! laugh :wink: ya thats a flirt!

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 04:10 PM
dear diary.. im sooo hungry without proteinlaugh laugh !

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 04:05 PM
dear diary.. im so lonely without a face!

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 03:53 PM

I love you...you know who you are. You may not always be recognized for those wonderful things you do, how you care so deeply, just know that today... I love you and don't want to be without you. Try to realize that I am not the only one that ...well enough mush..you know who you are.
awww! i love ya too sunshine lol!

I miss Ore City...
me too! i dont live there anymore.. just got back on here so not bothering to change it.. move to a small town in oregon after that that i grew up in and loved it.. dallas oregon.. now living in the slum of fairview oregon.. and hating it!

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 03:48 PM
hungry

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 03:44 PM

i have a very hairy chest but the ladies dont wanna see it!! I guess I will just have to start flashing!!!noway bigsmile
yea well i sure the hello will look! lmao!laugh :wink:

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 03:42 PM

I love you...you know who you are. You may not always be recognized for those wonderful things you do, how you care so deeply, just know that today... I love you and don't want to be without you. Try to realize that I am not the only one that ...well enough mush..you know who you are.
awww! i love ya too sunshine lol!

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 03:36 PM

i do have a fettish.. hairy chests lmao!
<<--
love
smooched

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 03:24 PM

Yeah, if you're not looking for anything other than sex, all you really need are some clear pictures.
lol!

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 03:24 PM
since u are looking for just sex.. im not looking lol! good luck!

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 03:21 PM

i do have a fettish.. hairy chests lmao!
<<--
love

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 03:16 PM
Edited by buttons on Wed 10/26/11 03:18 PM
humm.. i like to see what im getting into! lol! hugs !or... whats getting to me! ;)

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 03:15 PM
i am wishing the both of u wonderful beings the best of luck!

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 03:13 PM

Well gang, after months of anticipation, today marks 13 days till I fly out to the coast to get me some more Soufie lovin.

(Thank you RowBaby for booking the flights...I love you woman!)

Each day, I wake up one day closer to getting my boney @$$ back into my lover's arms and it makes me so happy. Though our first week long Mingle date was better than I ever dared imagine, this next week long date has me all goose bumply with anticipation. I feel like a school girl all giddy with the anticipation of getting groped at prom.

For those who can't do LDR's....I wish I could let you feel what I feel and you would realize the opportunities you may be missing out on. The days are flying past cause I got something to really look forward to. I love it man!!!!

Sigh

:)

Not actually expecting any responses...just gotta vent out some happitude or I will explode.

buttons's photo
Wed 10/26/11 03:12 PM

I;m the new guy on the block.......Hi to all!!!
welcome nibbler!laugh