Community > Posts By > scoundrel

scoundrel's photo
Mon 03/02/09 12:14 AM

ok and patient load is huuuuuuuuuge. Too big.

...you identified the source of the dysfunctions.

In a care-intensive environment where the overload burdens the care personnel, then quality suffers, minds/bodies/spirits are strained, and workers are losing control of their self-esteem that relies on achievement in the workplace. The input/rewards system is going out of balance, with more input demanded while the parity of rewards is falling off.

This is not a worker issue. It is a management issue. Management is well-aware that they cannot blame the changed circumstances upon the economy, or any external factor. The responsibility for restoring and maintaining the internal balance of input/rewards has to keep pace with the increasing workload.

What is the general lag time between disruption of service quality and the recruiting/hiring/training/placement of more personnel?

scoundrel's photo
Mon 03/02/09 12:04 AM

ya.......I need to change something.....I dont mind the work but the politics has got to go!!!noway

Is it politics, or backstabbing treachery, lying, screwing you into a fix, or what?

I can link you to ways to defuse politics...but that term generally covers other things that can be difficult to neutralize.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 11:56 PM

a camel............lol.........don't even ask where that one came from!

could happen...

...but if you try to ride an elephant...wear denims...to guard your thighs from that elephant hair. The stuff is murder!!grumble laugh

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 11:52 PM
Think maybe the divorce settlement gave her the car.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 11:48 PM
and this is just Day 1?

wow

wrenched your arm pretty good, huh?

Take up Travel Snob Connosieur blogging, and do a job that likes you as much as you like it.:wink:

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 11:46 PM
oh, man

where do babies come from? De-flowering is in there somewhere.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 11:41 PM
since your head is spinning...

set the webcam on "video record"

heat up some pea soup

down it quickly

stay in front of the webcam and wait for it to happen.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 11:34 PM

Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.
Is that your eyeball???surprised

yup

just looking around

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 11:31 PM

:heart: Have you ever wondered how someone could love you with all of your flaws?:heart:

Since God is Love, then it makes sense, but for everyone else? They do not know ALL of my flaws...nor do they need to know. :wink:

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 11:20 PM

So... I recently went through a rough breakup. It isn't the first one but for some reason hurts so much more than any other. I can't stop thinking about her, everything I hear or see seems to remind me of her in some way. I have been drowning myself in alcohol trying to forget if only for a few hours about her. Can I get some advice or suggestions on how to get over this??? And please be somewhat serious, I'm not really in a good mood to get ****ed with right now. Thank you

Alcohol has a "pickling" effect, meaning that it preserves dead stuff to be examined.
So...examine it, and do what needs doing.
Have another drink, just for burning out the prior stuff, as long as you have a purpose for the burnout.
Then, get a dog, or volunteer at a homeless shelter, and see yourself through eyes that are grateful for your character.
Okay?

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 11:15 PM
Good reasoning, Roco.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 11:13 PM
Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 11:10 PM
Who's the person above you?

white rabbit in a blizzard

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 11:05 PM
Yes. That was VERY good. drinker

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 10:55 PM

Good For You!!

Be bold, take a Chance.

Just because 'it didn't work out' doesn't mean it wasn't a success.

What he ^^^ said.drinker

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 10:53 PM

What is that you always wanted?

Always went by the wayside, a lifetime ago. In each lifetime, I have been blessed with what I needed, and that I wanted what I got.

What is the most important thing you have or you want to have?

Stability of character and good reputation. Upon those two things all life's predictable progress rely.

Did you ever asked this question from yourself?

Yes, until I figured out the answer(s), and then the question changed. laugh

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 10:49 PM
New kind of alcohol fuel cars?

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 10:48 PM
When I determined that I should do what I had set my mind and heart to accomplish, then that's that.

No looking backward.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 10:45 PM
My experience has been that meaningful dreaming can be accomplished in a similar manner to any other life activity.
If you train yourself to recall dreams, and even to wake yourself from dreaming in order to write down the details, then the habit develops and it enables active participation in letting the dreams flow or of challenging/changing the pattern.
To what goal is this aimed?
To self knowledge, and to gain insight and control of the inner or subconscious exercise of spirit and mind.
Having achieved that state, I was satisfied with the results, and have maintained periodic "exercises" to keep the peace of mind that was attained.

Goodwill to you all. drinker

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/01/09 05:50 PM

:heart: Are you planning on meeting someone from the site in the near future?:heart:

"meeting" is putting it lightly...but yes. bigsmile

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25