Community > Posts By > scoundrel

scoundrel's photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:58 AM
Edited by scoundrel on Tue 08/25/09 08:59 AM
"Oh, the Places You'll Go!!"

Prescott Valley, Arizona--which is about 5200 feet above sea level. :-)

I don't just travel. I AM wherever I go, and I do not return to anywhere. I was in Oregon, and then I was in Alaska for a couple of years..and now I am here, in Prescott Valley, Arizona.

scoundrel's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:43 AM
See y'all around. Just stopped in to say hello, and all.

Take care of each other, and God bless your enemies with crotch fleas.

Adios!!!

:banana: :banana:

scoundrel's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:37 AM
Green does have something going there.

"The Green Man" was a highly erotic movie..."Behind the Green Door" was a XXX....and who hasn't heard of "Greenie Weenies!"???

scoundrel's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:32 AM
wasn't that green woman Maria Muldauer?

scoundrel's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:29 AM
Yup.

I reckon so.
drinker

scoundrel's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:23 AM

The angle also adjusts when the distance twixt the shaft output and the axle is shortened or lengthened. Another method is to adjust the tilt of the transfer, if the front drive link and the oil level allows it, and that will change the angle to the rear axle.
I'm not experienced...just speaking theoretically. :wink:
then you have to worry about motor and other thing's rubbing on cab......drinker how you been scoundrel ....

You're the right man,Chevy. I only have experience with an old straight-six, in a Ford camper special...where there was room to pitch a tent while working on things.,,and a '59 Dodge, which also had a lot of wiggle room.
I've been hanging loose, getting used to Arizona weather. It's a bit different than Alaska, and I sort of like this semi-desert stuff.

scoundrel's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:02 AM
The angle also adjusts when the distance twixt the shaft output and the axle is shortened or lengthened. Another method is to adjust the tilt of the transfer, if the front drive link and the oil level allows it, and that will change the angle to the rear axle.
I'm not experienced...just speaking theoretically. :wink:

scoundrel's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:54 AM

<<--Look at the picture.

love
Mr. Alaska and Ms. Arizona, together...after meeting here.
:banana:
Congrats scoundrel. I'm very happy for you. I hope someday i will find such happiness

Whomever your Mr. Right is, I hope that he comes home to you, soon.

scoundrel's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:10 AM
1100 miles...2 days drive. Hmmm...thanks for the data.

Maybe next year. Seriously. Right now, I've got to get things done and blah blah blah. It's just a good thing for me to keep in mind, for adventure and fun, since each year or two I have been going places.

Gracias.

scoundrel's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:01 AM
Lady, you might have imagined that you hid it all that well, but the guy wasn't astonished or intimidated. He knew. From the first time that there is interaction, we know...and if you're supersensitive about it, then we either poke and jab and make it a topic...or else we respect your vulnerability and wait for you to talk about it.

The bulges are not the cause of embarrassment; the lifestyle that is ongoing and protecting/creating bulges is the cause of concern.

And it isn't an issue. If you're right for each other, begin letting yourself think of years together, and working on every bit of life together...otherwise you're just imagining that a meaningful loving relationship will wreck upon discovering some cellulite, or a few wrinkles, or hairy areas.

You've got the grit to talk about it with twenty zillion strangers, so what's the big deal with one guy you're thinking is stupid about it?

scoundrel's photo
Tue 07/21/09 09:38 AM
yup

well said

scoundrel's photo
Tue 07/21/09 09:36 AM
<<--Look at the picture.

love
Mr. Alaska and Ms. Arizona, together...after meeting here.

scoundrel's photo
Tue 07/21/09 09:30 AM
Is Sturgis very far from Prescott Valley, Arizona???
devil bigsmile

scoundrel's photo
Sun 07/12/09 01:01 AM
If you can walk upon water with one foot,
then you might do so with both feet.
Always keep a foot ready to do the impossible.
I walked ahead of you, with both feet on air.
Follow my steps, if you dare.
smokin

Just a passin' thru, friends.:wink:

Keep the light shining with your life!drinker

scoundrel's photo
Fri 07/03/09 09:28 PM
"As long as old men
talk about the weather;
as long as old women
still talk about old men..."

Normalcy itself makes perfectly good sense, from the inside of the normal relationships, and "double standards" do not matter. There are inevitable and needful differences, and thus accommodations and understanding, to balance the give and take of relationships. It works.

scoundrel's photo
Fri 07/03/09 09:10 PM
bigsmile -->> :banana:

waving

scoundrel's photo
Mon 06/22/09 03:13 AM

:heart: What do you enjoy the most about being in a committed relationship?:heart:

"Home" exists, within/because of the committed relationship. My heart is at home with her.

scoundrel's photo
Mon 06/22/09 02:38 AM

:heart: Doorway to implosion, the ultimate connectivity device.....:heart:

love EKG Spectrum Analysis Shows Onset Fractal Recursion of Harmonics at The Moment of Compassion/Love.smitten

biggrin Fractal Attractive Embeddedness bends light, creates gravity, dilates time.bigsmilePHI Based Recursive Braidednes which measureably increases in DNA in the presence of coherent EKG, launches wave lengths and velocities by PHI heterodyne thru light and time barriers.biggrin

happy This soul wormhole connection based on love is the only surviving memory as this galactic sector passes thru nexus/black hole event horizon, which is why ET's want our DNA.flowers

Yah!....er...sumptin' like what you said.

The challenge is the maintenance of variable connectivity to perpetuate the balderdash and hyperbolic statements into cyclic harmonics that will achieve balanced stasis-versus-static energies which empower and enable consistency within and throughout the growing relationship.

scoundrel's photo
Mon 06/22/09 02:24 AM
drinker

Cheers, all.

And God bless, each and every one. bigsmile

scoundrel's photo
Mon 06/22/09 02:19 AM
Honey, you were right. Looking back, on that post, I see that I was wrong about the "umpteen phone calls" comment.

I do not mind being proven wrong. I don't mind, at all.
:-D

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25