Maybe I should braid it......put some beads on there!!!bigsmile

dredlocks?

scoundrel's photo
Mon 03/09/09 11:01 PM

I do believe....because I found him.

:heart: :banana:

scoundrel's photo
Mon 03/09/09 09:07 PM
In your case, with all the goods and also the social/life contacts, and the milieus in which you move (laterally and vertically), I can see certain risks for you that don't apply to me. Good luck with all that. drinker

scoundrel's photo
Mon 03/09/09 08:36 PM

Not for nothing. bigsmile
I could have told you where it came from. I invited responses to a touchy topic, and I got your honest response.:wink:

You would have gotten my honest response, regardless of who wrote it. bigsmile

That directness is a trait which I value, and look forward to enjoying. flowerforyou

scoundrel's photo
Mon 03/09/09 08:33 PM

Scoundrel, good luck finding a date posting crap like that.

Thank you. Sincere goodwill--even cloaked in sarcasm--is appreciated. :wink:

scoundrel's photo
Mon 03/09/09 08:32 PM

....since the list is not mine. It is from an online list (at AskMen.com, if I recall rightly), although I did some editing. (Yah...I cheated.)blushing

Was this really posted at that site? Usually their advice is valid and makes sense. This bit was just sense-less to me, however. Nothing personal intended.

Not taken personally.
Yes, the link is
http://www.askmen.com/top_10/dating/top-10-reasons-not-to-tell-her-youve-cheated.html
I segued to this topic from Top 10 Things You [a man] Should Never Tell A Woman, while looking for new topics that could generate some responses.

scoundrel's photo
Mon 03/09/09 03:00 PM

Finally unsuspended.....whew.

Now.

Are you sure you don't want to retract at least some your OP?

Retract? That would be dishonest....since the list is not mine. It is from an online list (at AskMen.com, if I recall rightly), although I did some editing. (Yah...I cheated.)blushing

Well see now....I thought this was something you personally wrote. So you're telling me I got all mad at you for nothing? slaphead

Not for nothing. bigsmile
I could have told you where it came from. I invited responses to a touchy topic, and I got your honest response.:wink:

scoundrel's photo
Mon 03/09/09 09:42 AM

oh, manohwell

getting in touch with my feminine side?noway

Can I say I haven't got the balls, but I do? glasses
Now sit still while I get out my new sparkley purple eyeliner!!! Its fabulous!!laugh :banana: drinker

You know me TOO WELL!!! scared Do you know if the sparkly lip gloss comes off easily? :wink:

scoundrel's photo
Mon 03/09/09 09:27 AM

Finally unsuspended.....whew.

Now.

Are you sure you don't want to retract at least some your OP?

Retract? That would be dishonest....since the list is not mine. It is from an online list (at AskMen.com, if I recall rightly), although I did some editing. (Yah...I cheated.)blushing

scoundrel's photo
Mon 03/09/09 12:42 AM
oh, manohwell

getting in touch with my feminine side?noway

Can I say I haven't got the balls, but I do? glasses

scoundrel's photo
Mon 03/09/09 12:28 AM

huh

That's one heck of a bump you do, Gypsy.bigsmile
Im bored....can you tell???noway

Hahahaaaaaa!! You?
There's got to be an explanation.
You've usually got unboring people to deal with--as targets for your wit and banter.
Now, I remember. Sunday night. Everyone east of Vancouver has gone off to bed. Their weekend ended, and ours is the last gasp until the earlybirds show up.

scoundrel's photo
Mon 03/09/09 12:20 AM

huh

That's one heck of a bump you do, Gypsy.bigsmile

scoundrel's photo
Mon 03/09/09 12:18 AM

The results of the Virtual Age test should probably be adjusted upwards, by about 8%, for western civilized regions.
I reviewed the founding methods for the Virtual Age formulas and discovered that the target population was restricted to Serbia. In that demographic and census pool there were almost no samples for the age range 60-70, and the factors for that age range were smoothed over. Another factor is the cut-off age of 100, because the authors determined that as the arbitrary end of life expectancy for the target group.

Medical/healthcare and lifestyle circumstances in western regions are quite advanced, compared to the target group, and thus I chose to extend my Virtual Age output upwards by 8%. (In my case, the adjustment moves my life expectancy to 92.8 years, up from 85.9 years.)

The results are based upon probability derived from formulas that incorporate factors as evident in the test choices. Probability is highly undependable for accuracy of individual results, but is used by insurers to measure risk according to predictable averages.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:01 PM
dd

ee,ff,gg,hh,ii,jj

kk?

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 06:58 PM
"I was fine, and then got your empty email message. Thanks, for nothing."

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 04:35 PM
Edited by scoundrel on Sun 03/08/09 05:11 PM

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 03:46 PM

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 03:40 PM

so basicly its only men that cheat?

Nope. It's men that pay the price, literally and judicially, the most often.

We know that the responsibility for a woman cheating is often put under the heading of "...husband isn't sating my needs.." and the truth or falsity of the matter doesn't carry much weight in the legal system. She can cheat, and still rake in the house, kids, alimony, child support, etc. Not always, but often enough that it is a fact of life.

That's why I wondered if there is a "How To" manual for women who cheat, since the dynamics are quite different than for men.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 03:32 PM

Before I had a computer, I pretty much hated them. I felt that despite the fact that information was readily available, people were becoming too complacent and lazy to walk across the room to the file cabinet. I was "anti-computer" for a very long time. Then, I finally bought one, not because I really wanted one, but because it had gotten to the point where virtually nothing could be done without one. Granted, I love the idea of having "the world at my fingertips", but I still think they are taking over everything and society is relying on them too much. People have come to fashion life around them now. If a company's computers go down, everybody has forgotten how to use a pen and paper, and they lose their friggin' minds. So much is relied upon by computers these days, and they just keep getting bigger, with more capacity for this, and more capability to do that, and more, more, more. Pride always comes before a fall, and I personally think they (computers) could very well become civilization's downfall.

An old cowboy/engineer professor, in college, instructed classes on manual drafting and also in mechanical design and computer design. His partner, a civil engineer/professor, was similarly cautious about reliance upon computers alone. Being the eldest student (I was 39), the two professors and I compared slide rules and other old-fashioned tools. Young students mostly scoffed about such things, but these men owned/operated businesses. They told the students that a single blast of solar radiation could ruin the whole electronic society, and that competency with manual tools needed to be proven before a job interview would be granted. I can only hope that the Dean of Faculty continues to recruit wise people as professors.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25