Community > Posts By > scoundrel

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 03:12 PM
indifferent

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 03:04 PM
Intimacy without sex? Popcorn...uncooked.
Sex without intimacy? Popcorn...without butter, and nothing to drink.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 02:59 PM
When does the "only common denominator = you" show up?

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 02:57 PM
Fidel

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 02:56 PM
Sheesh...craziest...
...um...in broad daylight, in the back seat of a car, in front of an apartment complex that was entirely occupied by police.

And it wasn't my idea. She was just crazy.

Wait...there was that other crazy woman...had to do it, underneath the footbridge, during a company picnic, and people were walking overhead and sometimes checking us out.

Crazy wimmen! slaphead bigsmile

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 02:41 PM
Cheating is not inevitable, but it is so frequently true that this list was made to address the issue of "What next?"

I know men and women that cheated.
Is there a forum with such a clear "DO/DON'T" list for women who've cheated?
smokin

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 03:29 AM
Alcohol can be fuel to energize the Baggage Express.

Get it going. I want to see the real person, quickly, rather than be sucked in by careful pretensions and then blind-sided later.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 03:25 AM

you're right Peccyflowerforyou some women have never had romance in their lifeflowerforyou and the one guy that comes along with romance and beautiful words will win their heart:heart:

ahhh....but the whole Molly comes with the heart, and therein lies the greatest test of a man's character; for the fulfillment of love and life together is a constantly growing loss of self immersed in the grandest growth of union beyond imagining.
Who among us imagines to be prepared for such a thing?
Preparedness then is the degree (wholehearted) of commitment which we are truly capable of devoting, without doubt, fully trusting and yet also warily mindful of the fickle vagaries of life. For a woman must naturally be drawn to a capable man whose character is proven deserving of confidence to daily handle the unknown and to avoid the catastrophies which can shake a man's confidence and leadership.

I blather. slaphead My apologies.embarassed

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 03:12 AM

The older i get the greater my possibility of not marrying my dream lady.

Possibility and probability increase as time passes. That's just the basic math of it.
As you age, your dream matures with you, broadening your horizons of possibility and probability, but only in proportion to your growth and faith in your goal being achieved. Eventually, fulfillment will become nearly a certainty, but love is a hummingbird you can only attract with patience and virtue.
And what surprise is that? The woman of your dreams seeks a man of patience and virtue to entrust with her life and dreams.
When certainty is fulfilled, then it emerges from its cocoon and becomes destiny, and its power takes hold, shaking away the blurry vision of hope and replacing it with awesome wonder.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 01:58 AM

If you love them. Yes.

:heart: Yes! :heart:

Had ye been in love, then your heart would shout your mind into silence for being "sensible" too much.
For the heart in love will tell you this: I loved you before we ever met...but I could not make my brain say the truth, because the brain is prouder than proud, fearing to be embarrassed by life; for the heart gives life, the brain cannot, and both are jealous of their powers.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 01:50 AM

Think on it.
Changing me changed my destiny; made me right for the moment that this new life came and took hold of me.
It was what I needed, but could not complete alone.
It is the same miracle that I wish for you.

Goodnight.flowerforyou

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 01:44 AM

well that virtual thing was depressing............Im older than my years and Im going to die by 68!!!surprised

Gypsy, look at my life.
It's been through dang hard times, and during those times such a virtual test would have had me dead by this age.
But you know---YOU know--that determination to change my life into the person I want to be has made a difference. Now, honestly, the results of that test show me living until 86, or longer, instead of the shorter life that I used to be living.
You know what I am saying.
Give yourself the life that is best for you.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 01:33 AM

bigsmile When people are "too nice" do they lose your respect?bigsmile

A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down, in the most delightful way.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 01:23 AM
dd

Today, I found out something new about my future.

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/210236

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 12:59 AM

Did you tell someone that you loved :heart: them today?
:heart: love :heart:

Several times.
Just one :heart: person :heart:, several times.bigsmile

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 12:58 AM

Im really happy for you scoundrel!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks, Gypsy.
You're a good friend. flowerforyou

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 12:49 AM
Dear Diary:

After the nightly IM session with my love,
which came after the earlier IM session,
which came after checking morning emails,
she called me.

Each night now, she calls me, after IM,
and we talk as she goes to sleep.
We pray together.
We share so much.

What happened today? Did your hockey team win?
How was the outing? Did your son enjoy the time?
What new things are happening while we are apart,
and we wished that we were together to enjoy?

2462 miles apart.

Anxiously waiting the hours and days away,
working and saving and choosing what to do.
Choosing to believe in our future.
Choosing devotion and commitment.
Choosing faith and making dreams come true.

Is the down economy hurting your employer much?
What alternatives can we find to increase stability?
New tires for your car. New used suv for me.
Volunteering at the local emergency shelter.
Take turns at daycare for the parents going to church.

Budget for new internet service as this one ends.
Budget for more phone time together.
Budget for everything...working towards togetherness.
Isn't this togetherness?

How far we've come, while so far apart.
You're not alone, honey.
I'm coming home.
Working my way, to you.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 12:27 AM
The first kiss.

Waiting for it...the right place...right time...preparing a setting so that This Is IT, because there will never be another first time like this.

Having prepared, I wait. In my mind, I begin examining alternate means to achieve the Perfect Kiss...in case of earthquake, or an attack by terrorists, a fire in the airport terminal, or anything that could normally derail that First Kiss.

After I know all alternatives, I am cool. Let her decide when she HAS to have That Kiss, when she's ready, and it's right.

Assuming that she shows up, and is genuinely surprised, and doesn't figure out that I told her that I would be on the next later flight.
glasses

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/08/09 12:22 AM
frustrated Now, I have to locate my emergency candles and spare flashlights and all the batteries....just because I realized that all those things are packed away, unable to be found if the power goes out.

slaphead

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 08:51 PM
hahahaaaaaaa!!! wtg!drinker

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25