Community > Posts By > scoundrel

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 10:49 AM

Its a freaking blizzard outside!!indifferent

It hit here, two days ago, and then yesterday was all warming and windy and sunshine....just freaky weather. On its way to visit you.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 10:47 AM
Edited by scoundrel on Sat 03/07/09 10:47 AM

embarassed Is it normal to be embarrassed about who you like?embarassed

Normal?

Geez. That hurts my head. I was wondering if I even know what it is to be normal, and also to like somebody and be normal at the same time. The two things almost seem to like "did you see a rainbow and a shooting star at the same moment?"noway

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 10:41 AM
I'd have to ask around.

What do you think?

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 10:38 AM

:heart: Do you think LOVE fails so often because we want the fairy tale dream?:heart:

Each person could write what they believe their fairy tale is, and then edit/enhance it to suit what is real, feasible, and suits their character.

Then...do it together, with each potential/likey mate. That step could save a lot of misunderstanding and pain, and begin working together.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 03:08 AM
Uncle Fester

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 03:00 AM
***strikes a few matches, just to tinge the air with the tonic of burned sulfur***

Plays with matches.

"Two men looked out from prison bars, one saw the mud, the other the stars."----Author Unknown.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 02:44 AM
intellect

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 02:29 AM
used to do that...then went clean, off the cross-tops, pot, coke, meaningless sex, booze and magic shrooms.

What kind of party is left?

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 02:16 AM
Nope.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 02:12 AM
Trust somebody to put a blindfold on me, and then---Wa-la! A date!??

Happened one time, and when I woke up and was sober, I escaped into freezing rain rather than get caught in Round #2. mad explode grumble rant

Never, ever again.:angry:

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 02:06 AM
If she "accuses" me of cheating, then I probably messed up. Maybe I did not KNOW that I messed up, but I would assume that I did.

How would I feel? See the heel of my shoes? Like that.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 02:04 AM
Yup.

Be committed, make babies, build love and happiness together. drinker

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 02:00 AM
Dating somebody?

Once, or twice. Either the fire to go higher ignites, or not. I have had women friends, strictly platonic, that lasted for one or two years, but that's not dating.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:56 AM
deactivated

Oh, well.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:55 AM

I think we lose an hour this weekend

Yeppers for the states that do it. March 8th at 2 am. we spring forward an hour.

For "the states that do it" is an excellent point.

I will be one hour closer to my sweetheart--timewise--yet we remain 2460 miles apart. Real LDR. laugh

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:47 AM
Once upon a time, we were literally "one" with a female.
The nature to tie/bind together again draws us to women.
Females, on the other hand, KNOW and CAN DO being one again, with a life inside of them. They give trust that we will bring new life inside and also with us, as was with our parents (or should have been), so that the procreation of life enlarges adult life and also the inner life, and strengthens the bond of union.

IMO

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:43 AM
With my rep? Nobody really needs to ask...do they?

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:42 AM

Dear diary...........Im sitting here and I just had an epiphaney!!!noway slaphead

Like the lightbulb just went on??think slaphead

Yeah?
So...what did you see?
You know.......

Yes. I often really DO know.

That's the spooky part. scared noway

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:40 AM
Hey there, O.C.drinker

Doing fine; thanks. bigsmile

You still keeping the place in stitches?smokin

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:31 AM

Dear diary...........Im sitting here and I just had an epiphaney!!!noway slaphead

Like the lightbulb just went on??think slaphead

Yeah?
So...what did you see?

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25