Community > Posts By > scoundrel

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:41 AM

If you could create your "ideal man/woman", what PHYSICAL characteristics would you bless him/her with?

My perfect woman? Physically?

I suppose that she is about 5’10”, has gorgeous long hair, amazing gray eyes, wears a few extra pounds where it is handy, and other things I will just keep to myself.
bigsmile

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/22/09 03:58 AM

:heart: Do you think it is hard to find someone to love you for who you are?:heart:

It is impossible for me to find such a person.

:heart: She found me,:heart: by the grace of God.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/22/09 03:54 AM
I wait it out.

Sometimes it takes years, but I've outlasted episodic stupidity too many times for me to be in a hurry to say something.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:47 AM

bigsmile What's the worst dating advice you've ever heard?bigsmile

Keep it in your pants.

scoundrel's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:34 AM
You're going to the Halcyon Hot Springs...
...and that stuff is supposed to ease the body and heal the things that require "...a unique combination of sodium, lithium, magnesium, calcium, and strontium, which can provide relief from arthritis, osteoporosis, and gout."

After that leg-swelling incident, on your vacation down south, I can see that this could be a very good thing for you to do.

Enjoy.

And never mind that the guys in the pools with you suffer from one prolonged hardened artery.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/21/09 05:20 AM

:heart: What is the most important ingredient in love?:heart:

Hope.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/21/09 05:15 AM
Give and take seem to balance out, for me, in the long run.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/21/09 05:13 AM

Ill share mine if you'll share yours???love :wink: love laugh

Why are they important?
Because many younger people are trained to believe that ageism is an acceptable prejudice; and lying about weight is one of the most common forms of deception--ergo, the First Red Flag.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/21/09 05:10 AM
I've met two or three...or more...
...they most often presented themselves online as they are, or as they are changing themselves to be. indifferent

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/21/09 05:06 AM
Many people, whether male or female, dislike the straightjacket that social acceptability has always been. The force towards conformity is part of the value system, just as effective as a bra for training and holding the shape...and of course there are spots that chafe, especially if you need to live a "larger life" at times.
Look back in history, over thousands of years, there have been "bad" people breaking away from traditions and conformity. Many--perhaps even most--of the great thinkers and doers of history broke away from the mind-numbing self-restrictive thinking around them. If their attempts gained notoriety (and their badness was unsuccessful) then they were punished. If their attempts were successful, then the outcome was that history changed, and sometimes the path of society and civilization changed, and they became esteemed for their great "contribution" to broader thinking, science, music, etc.
"Well-behaved women seldom make history," or something close to that, says a lot about the nature of society. Society defends itself, especially by those whom have cultivated success within the predictable rules.
So, there you are.
Choose to be a scarlet voyager, by night, and a pillar of society, by day...or choose to go overboard in either direction, and lose the flavor of wildness balanced with mature responsibility.\

BTW
As an American, and being thankful for ALL the contributors to the founding and forming and early growth of this nation, I tend to have a higher regard for pirates and outcasts than is taught in schools. The noblest fighters that gave me a heritage worthy of keeping were often outcasts, loners, adventurers, and religious misfits--of both sexes, and of many tribes and nations.
What I seem to hear, in the "attraction to bad boys" is distaste for the lukewarm or tepid milkiness of character that might define "nice guys" in some way.
[I am nice, to my princess, but that in no way is a reason for others to let down their guard with me. Enriching my life, at the expense of fools, is the trademark of my native currency: Buyer beware. smokin ]

scoundrel's photo
Sat 03/21/09 04:40 AM

...calls me Princess.

:wink: wtg, Princess.:banana:

scoundrel's photo
Fri 03/20/09 03:14 AM
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile drinker

scoundrel's photo
Fri 03/20/09 03:05 AM
laugh drinker

scoundrel's photo
Fri 03/20/09 02:35 AM

their man brains.........why cant they think like US????noway slaphead rofl rofl rofl

Because if we thought like you, why would we need you?devil
yaaaaaaaaaaaaa they want us for our "minds"slaphead rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

No seriously......here is what they want!!! They want a whore in bed, a good girl in public and by god there better be supper on the table when they get home. Oh and they dont like it when we talk. We need to shhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhh!!!surprised rofl rofl rofl

Yes, we do want your minds.
And we want the next two things, also.
I disagree with the "supper on the table" because I've cooked enough for myself (and gained too much weight eating what other people cook!!)
The fourth point...? Gypsy, men build garages and shops to enjoy their time "at home" because men and women aren't alike, and each of them needs their space. Things that need to be "discussed" or "resolved" usually take place in private, and the big issues deserve to be handled while dining out together, or even during a weekend getaway trip.
IMO

scoundrel's photo
Fri 03/20/09 02:01 AM

Not a car but I did find a really tacky necklace in a couch I bought. But then I sold that same couch to my best friend and she found petrified cheese in it........courtesy of moi!!!bigsmile

I found an engagement ring, in a used loveseat, that I bought. bigsmile

scoundrel's photo
Fri 03/20/09 01:59 AM

I found an I.D. tag, for a military guy.

scoundrel's photo
Fri 03/20/09 01:51 AM

their man brains.........why cant they think like US????noway slaphead rofl rofl rofl

Because if we thought like you, why would we need you?devil

scoundrel's photo
Fri 03/20/09 01:49 AM
Be honestly yourself.
Pay attention to who she honestly is.
Prove that you've paid attention.

scoundrel's photo
Fri 03/20/09 01:23 AM
Edited by scoundrel on Fri 03/20/09 01:31 AM

.……………………taken..taken..……….……takentaken
.…………………takentaken…taken……..taken…takentaken
.……………taken..taken taken taken…..taken taken takentaken
.……………takentaken taken taken taken taken taken takentaken
.……………takentaken taken taken taken taken taken takentaken
.…………..…takentaken taken taken..:heart:…taken taken takentaken
.……………..taken taken taken taken.:heart:.taken taken takentaken
.……………...takentaken taken taken taken taken takentaken
.………………....taken taken taken taken taken takentaken
.…………………....takentaken taken taken takentaken
.…………………………takentaken taken takentaken
.…………………..……….. takentaken takentaken
.………………………..……...takentakentaken
.………………………… ...…….taken :heart: taken
………………………………………TAKEN
………………………………………TAKEN
………………………………………TAKEN
………………………………………TAKEN
………………………………………TAKEN
………………………………………TAKEN

scoundrel's photo
Fri 03/20/09 12:49 AM

nahhhhhhhhhhh jimmy!!! I kill tons of threads!!! I dont think people here get my dry humour!!!noway laugh

There's a salve for that dryness problem.

I've heard tell.:smile:
Is there any fish wife in that salve???rant laugh :banana:

*cough* Fishy...um...*cough*

It works for me. :angel:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25