Community > Posts By > scoundrel

scoundrel's photo
Fri 03/20/09 12:47 AM

Nagging!!! I have never gotten involved with a woman that didn't become a nag at some point. No matter how hard I tried nothing I could do was ever good enough for her. So, I don't even try to plaese a woman anymore. And if she starts to nag I start looking for a new girlfriend. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

I can tell you why 90% of women "nag"....

Share it.
I'm listening.
smokin

scoundrel's photo
Fri 03/20/09 12:43 AM
Somebody didn't know how to remove the wiper arm....the sponge is to keep the tip of the arm from scratching the windshield. indifferent

scoundrel's photo
Fri 03/20/09 12:41 AM

nahhhhhhhhhhh jimmy!!! I kill tons of threads!!! I dont think people here get my dry humour!!!noway laugh

There's a salve for that dryness problem.

I've heard tell.:smile:

scoundrel's photo
Fri 03/20/09 12:27 AM
That's a one-sided conversation piece.

scoundrel's photo
Thu 03/19/09 11:56 PM

My mom used to call women like that FISH WIVES!!!rant laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Been a while since I heard that expression.noway

Harpies, I remember, was second-worst to fishwives.sick

scoundrel's photo
Thu 03/19/09 11:54 PM
Agrant, I think that if you develop a comfort zone of topics you like to frequent, and become a regular face there, then you might be surprised. That's IMO, because it worked for me.

scoundrel's photo
Thu 03/19/09 11:47 PM
Edited by scoundrel on Thu 03/19/09 11:49 PM

:heart: Can you make yourself think that you love someone when really you don't?:heart:

I think that if I am devoted to really knowing a person deeply, and understanding how/why they tick, then I will love them (as a brother or sister or other) but I will not be in love...

scoundrel's photo
Thu 03/19/09 01:31 AM

...others perceive you to be?

No.

scoundrel's photo
Thu 03/19/09 01:27 AM

To you?
It means..."Oh, crap! There are things I meant to get...and now I have to go shopping!"
Nope!!! Its only the most important day of the week!!!

Guessssssssssssssssss!!!!bigsmile

<-----wonders if anyone actually listens to the dribble in the diarylaugh laugh laugh

This is your last day of work for the week.

scoundrel's photo
Thu 03/19/09 01:15 AM
To you?
It means..."Oh, crap! There are things I meant to get...and now I have to go shopping!"

scoundrel's photo
Thu 03/19/09 01:05 AM
drinker
Just saying goodnight, folks. asleep
Thursday is here.bigsmile

scoundrel's photo
Thu 03/19/09 01:02 AM

laugh laugh

I love you kids, btw. flowerforyou

But I still really wanna' know who has the money. :angry:

I don't know who has the MOST of the missing money, but there if we follow the birds that are snatching up the crumbs from present-day bailouts it leads away from the flock of crows that made off with the food trail during the years of underwriting faulty loans.

Who were the crows following, and where are those crows, now?

They followed the underwriters (UW).
The UW garnered a profit/commission from each substandard (SuS) loan that was processed.

The governing regulators [sic] had created a "guaranteed win" situation, by creating myriad guidelines or regulations or evidences of SuS loan applicability, wherein all the UW needed to do was be the middleman to process the applications. Profits were garnered from processing fees to accommodate the regulations, and is separate from the profit/loss associated with the loan (because the big money would be paid by "bailout" later.) Processing fees were required for sustainability of operations in light of the highly unlikely event of the loans being paid in full.

Where are they now?
I heard that some of them are now involved in shaping the policies and methods that they say will rectify the SuS debacle. Whether they are directly shaping the policies, or not, means little. The same middlemen didn't even change their stripes, but will now be profiteering from processing fees in the next New Deal.

scoundrel's photo
Wed 03/18/09 09:05 PM

this man...& other than the constant...uh...priapism (sp?) hehehehe...he's a perfect host & gentleman...

Priapism is a potentially harmful and painful medical condition in which the erect penis does not return to its flaccid state, despite the absence of both physical and psychological stimulation, within four hours. Priapism is considered a medical emergency, which should receive proper treatment by a qualified medical practitioner.

The name comes from the Greek god Priapus, referring to the myth that he was punished by the other gods for attempting to rape a goddess, by being given a huge, but useless, set of wooden genitals.
-wiki

surprised

SO....that's where the name "Woodie" came from?:wink:

scoundrel's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:24 AM
The irish have had time to become good at what they do.
Flip

scoundrel's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:22 AM

Maybe the test results match people up with who is available, rather than who is best.
Do you suppose that a test result will say, "Hey, you're great, but the first 10 guys with your traits got all the perfect matches! And there are literally thousands more guys, a lot like you, searching for #11!"???
smokin

scoundrel's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:07 AM
Drink enough and you can do any dance...or at least wobble at it.drinker

scoundrel's photo
Tue 03/17/09 01:33 AM

too complicated, do you end it, or continue?

Complexity can be the simple exploration of each other's differences and also then exploring wider life together...it can become complex, but at the apex of that journey comes a high plateau, when each person is comforted and confident, and the complexity fades away in the light of simply loving living...and continuance is as new and certain as each day's dawn.

scoundrel's photo
Tue 03/17/09 01:26 AM

to have your heart ripped out and handed to you...

'Tis better to give than to receive.

<--(Yes. Really has been a scoundrel.)

scoundrel's photo
Tue 03/17/09 01:24 AM
No.
If I knew why, then I would be a good date.

scoundrel's photo
Tue 03/17/09 01:19 AM

I wasn't in love, I just did what I thought was the right thing...

That there earned my respect. Wise words. drinker

Why did that earn your respect, if I can ask...

The motive--to do right (in a self-sacrifice situation)--indicates trustworthiness that is worthy of note.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25