Community > Posts By > scoundrel

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 03:49 AM
laugh laugh drinker

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 02:40 AM

:smile: Does someone's personality somehow make them more outwardly physically attractive to you somehow?:smile:

It can.
Their choice: Be outgoing/sunny, or...not.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 02:31 AM
Who?

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 02:27 AM
Edited by scoundrel on Sat 02/28/09 02:30 AM

Do you think you fit your name? Do you like your name? Why not?

The name is what I make of it.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 02:20 AM
That's too true.
Talked with my honey tonight while she was falling asleep.love
Saweeet...but not as sweet as being there. ohwell

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 02:18 AM

need some motivation.................... and yes we do like to dress slinky for a man, our own man. Here is a question is the "end" result the same?

If you do the slinky for your man, in front of other people, then the "end" result is fairly certain...if you can handle a quick response.
glasses

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 01:53 AM

Be nice and understand that she's probably sharing the good info (but intimate details with only a couple of close friends.) If you keep her happy, you automatically get brownie points with her girlfriends. You hurt her and you are dead meat with the girlfriends.

Can those brownie points be traded for outdoor lumber (since I need to build an elevated deck near the garden)?
bigsmile bigsmile :banana:

scoundrel's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:53 AM
Edited by scoundrel on Fri 02/27/09 09:54 AM
flowerforyou :heart: :heart: love love smooched smooched flowers smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten

……………………..taken..……….……taken
…………………taken…taken……..taken…taken
……………..taken taken taken…..taken taken taken
……………taken taken taken taken taken taken taken
……………taken taken taken taken taken taken taken
……………. taken taken taken..:heart:…taken taken taken
…………….. taken taken taken.:heart:.taken taken taken
……………..… taken taken taken taken taken taken
………………..… taken taken taken taken taken
…………………..… taken taken taken taken
…………………..……..taken taken taken
…………………..……….. taken taken
………………………..……...taken
…………………………...…….:heart:
..............................:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

scoundrel's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:48 AM

...so happy that you can't stop smiling?....that everytime you answer the phone, even the people on the phone can hear you smiling?

love Scoundrel did that to me.love

smooched

scoundrel's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:44 AM

love Already found him. love

I cannot describe indescribable, but that is too oft the words that I retreat to using in my mind.
I cannot describe this scoundrel's soul, and now I fear that she knows my soul better than I do, and therein lies the answer; for she loves this man who I am becoming with her. She sees who I was, but was hidden from even myself, and she sees our future and she embraces and desires that life.
Is this the best description of my perfect soulmate; that already I trust her intuition and her heart, before ever I can use words that fairly describe her?
She took me, for herself, and I am just like a homeless cat purring on her lap, feeling at home already.
Home is within her.
She mates my soul.:heart: :heart:

scoundrel's photo
Fri 02/27/09 02:21 AM

Scoundrel.......rawr......love love love

glasses :heart: :heart: smooched

scoundrel's photo
Fri 02/27/09 01:11 AM
It's Friday.

Whoop

De

Flucking

Do

Ever try selling Castor Oil to a guinea pig?

scoundrel's photo
Fri 02/27/09 01:08 AM

These comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:

16 'You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through.'

15 'Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while.'

14 'If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document.'

13 'If you run, you'll only go to jail tired.'

12 'Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you.'

11 'You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?'

10 'Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?'

9 'Warning! You want a warning? O.K, I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket. '

8 'The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?'

7 'Fair? You want me to be fair? Lis ten, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop.'

6 'Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven.'

5 'In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC.'

4 'How big were those 'two beers' you say you had?'

3 'No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can.'

2 'I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail.'

AND THE WINNER IS....

1 'You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here.'
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

scoundrel's photo
Fri 02/27/09 01:02 AM
Edited by scoundrel on Fri 02/27/09 01:02 AM

The Snow Plough One winter morning at breakfast a couple was listening to the radio. They heard the announcer say, "We are going to have 8-10 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the even-numbered side of the street, so the snowplough can get through."

The wife went out and moved her car.

A week later while they are eating breakfast, the radio announcer said, "We are expecting 10-12 inches of snow today, you will need to move your car to the odd-numbered side of the street so the snowplough can get through."

So the wife went out and moved her car again.

The next week, while they were eating breakfast, the radio announcer said, "We are expecting 12-14 inches of snow today and you must park..." Then the power went off!

The wife was very upset. With a worried look on her face she said, "Honey, I don't know what to do. Which side of the street am I supposed to park on?"

With the love and understanding in his voice that all men who are married to BLONDES exhibit, her husband said, "Why don't you just leave it in the garage this time?"

scoundrel's photo
Fri 02/27/09 12:46 AM

A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral.
A huge heartcovered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service.
At theappropriate moment following the eulogy, as his friends andcolleagues watched, the heart opened and the casket rolled inside.
The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heartforever.

At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter!
When all eyesstared at him, he said, "I'm sorry, I was just thinking of my ownfuneral. I'm a Gynecologist!!"

That's when the Proctologist fainted.

glasses

scoundrel's photo
Fri 02/27/09 12:35 AM

My monitor is a dinosaur.......6 years old. I had my pc fixed twice in the last few months and had more ram and memory added but there is still something wrong. I dont think the guy fixed it properly.

Guy? A guy fixed it? Not like a "I want her to come back, again and again...or call me over to her place" kind of guy?

If I had your zip code (do they have those, in Canada?) or location, I might find a deal online for a computer that beats what you've got.

On the other hand..it could be your location/service. No matter how nice your system is, if your signal strength only allows one thing at a time, you're up the creek.

scoundrel's photo
Fri 02/27/09 12:25 AM
Edited by scoundrel on Fri 02/27/09 12:30 AM
fire-inflating a tire in the mud

It's unbelievable, but real.

http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/interesting-tire-repair-technique/13813518

scoundrel's photo
Fri 02/27/09 12:20 AM
<--willing to dye my beard red. smokin

scoundrel's photo
Fri 02/27/09 12:05 AM

Subject: It's Hell getting OLD
It's Hell !!!

Old people have problems that you haven't even considered yet!

An 85-year old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam.
The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow."
The next day the 85-year old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.
The doctor asked what happened and the man explained,
"Well, doc, it's like this - first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing.
"We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing."

The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?"

The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open".

:wink:

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:44 PM

Hi All! I have joined the dating game after a long time away. I have managed to meet some really nice guys, but seem to be rejected more often than not. So my question is - how do you keep your hopes alive after hearing "thanks but no thanks"? I think I keep to keep trying but my ego is getting rather dented.
Thanks!

Be yourself; be cool; be patient; let Love find you by surprise.

It works for me. :wink: