Community > Posts By > scoundrel

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:38 PM

:smile: What is one thing you would never say to your significant others face?:smile:

I'm gay, but you'll do.

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:37 PM
It would fix up, very nice, with truck mirrors and other chrome and trim features. Then engine is the original 235CI 6 cylinder and 3 on the tree...so I'd put in a decent engine and tranny, for certain, and then follow up with an improved drive train and rear end.

All that, before ever touching the idea of base and final paint.

Dang things can be fun. LMAO!!!

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:31 PM
It's a stepside short bed, primer gray, almost all original, but the bed has been replaced. Includes setup for converting drum brakes to disc brakes. blah blah blah $2500...in Juneau

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:22 PM
This is about the "oval office"...or oval orifice?

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:20 PM

But I did see a '64 Chev pickup that has been restored, except for a final paint and finish.

That was tempting, Chevy. Real tempting.laugh
scoundrel, dont mess with me like that ....tears

Ok. I was wrong.

It was a '63!!!!!!!!!....
http://anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/1050681996.html

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:18 PM
Tracing a Killer Earwig?

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:17 PM
But I did see a '64 Chev pickup that has been restored, except for a final paint and finish.

That was tempting, Chevy. Real tempting.laugh

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:15 PM
In Alaska, pickups get the crap beat out of them and look like they've been rode hard and tossed around for character.

This Isuzu belonged to a firefighter, from the lower 48, and he took real good care of it. Still has Utah plates on it.

Good looking vehicles sell so fast that I never get to put in a bid. By the time I get home from work, the day's "Hot Items" are gone.

I got this one 20 minutes after it hit Craigslist, when I stopped at home, for lunch. :banana:

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:08 PM
When we get together, for good, then I can find out the answer to the question, day by day.
:banana:

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:06 PM
Perhaps the idea of a first face-to-face being in Vegas threw a bit of a reality chill on things.

Personally, I would rather have a first meet at the Grand Canyon, or Niagara Falls, or someplace worthwhile in the Book of Memoirs as the foundation point of a relationship.

Of course, I am quirky enough that it would be hilariously real to have a first meeting in Death Valley. If the relationship grows and succeeds to Forever After, then that's the cutest claim to fame and test of devotion. Heh heh heh.

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 10:57 PM
Thank you for the goodwill, and for telling everybody that it can really happen, just like this.
drinker

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 10:54 PM
dd

bought an Isuzu Rodeo today. It's a gem. Old, but well taken care of, and looks sweet, and drives like silk slipping along the road.

Sometimes, the end result is worth the wait. I waited and shopped for almost one month before deciding that THIS is the ride, for me, and I jumped on it, with both feet, hard and fast.

Now, I just pray that nothing on it goes bonkers soon.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 10:50 PM
My mind and my heart tend to rush right out there together and express something about my soul. It often surprises me that they are talking about me.

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 10:48 PM

I love you all in my own little way....Miskim
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

Didn't know where else to put this

It's just like a bouquet of flowers. Wherever you put it, there is a better place than it was.

wtg

bigsmile

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 10:44 PM

Would you be offended or embarrassed if a girl bought your dinner?

Not offended. Maybe embarrassed. More importantly, it is a blessing because it forces me to know that she is totally herself, and more than I am accustomed to understanding.

If that makes sense. laugh laugh

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 09:41 AM

Slip her a $50 once every few weeks to go out and have fun. :wink:

Send me a Pay Request, honey. :wink:

:heart: Thanks, Sugar Daddy.....*blink, blink*:heart:

Love you, sweetheart. flowers I'll be in touch, when I can.

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 09:37 AM

Pretend to like them more

good advice

Is it "obvious pretending" or not?

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 09:31 AM

Slip her a $50 once every few weeks to go out and have fun. :wink:

Send me a Pay Request, honey. :wink:

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 09:16 AM
Edited by scoundrel on Thu 02/26/09 09:17 AM

Ladies:

What can your man do to enhance your relationship with your women friends, so that you have the best of relationships in all ways?

smokin

scoundrel's photo
Thu 02/26/09 08:54 AM
Edited by scoundrel on Thu 02/26/09 08:55 AM

Pilot Error

A jumbo jet is making its final approach to Tampa Airport.
The pilot comes on the intercom, 'This is your Captain. We're on our final descent into
Tampa . I want to thank you for flying with us today and hope you enjoy your
stay in the Tampa Bay area.’

He forgets to switch off the intercom. Now the whole plane can hear his conversation from the cockpit.
The co-pilot can be heard saying to the pilot, 'So, Skip, whatcha got planned while we're in Tampa?'
'Well,' says the skipper, 'first I'm gonna check into the hotel, take a big crap....then I'm gonna take that new stewardess with the huge tits out for dinner.... I'm gonna wine and dine her, take her back to my room and give her a ride on the baloney pony all night
long.'

drool
Aghast and amused, everyone on the plane hears this and immediately begins looking up
and down the aisle, trying to figure out who this new stewardess is that the pilot's talking about.
Meanwhile, the new stewardess is seated at the very back of the plane. She is so embarrassed that she starts running toward the cockpit to turn the intercom off. embarassedshocked
Halfway down the aisle, she trips over an old lady's bag and down she goes.
slaphead
The old lady leans over and says: 'No need to hurry, dear. He's gotta land the plane and take a crap first.'
:wink:

drinker