Community > Posts By > scoundrel

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 11:50 PM

I just recieved a friend request from a guy that likes my picture...damn you perverts! It is a goddamn lamp!

send him a link to a sales site, for the lamp. Could be a Mutual Match.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 11:48 PM

To sleep in. Personally, I like spooning happy

Spooning, to begin...but it gets overheated...and then...

...and then!!!

...and after that, and another shower...

...snuggles, sorta spooning, but moving back-to-back, butt to butt, and usually I will lay on my stomach, or on my side, and go to sleep.

Just as long as she is there...life is good.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 09:29 PM

that spot on the back of the neck, just below the base of the skull.

i've been told that if you hit that spot.....he can be dead before he even hits the ground....:wink:

I've heard that if a guy finds the right spot for a woman, she turns to putty in his hands. More fun, I would think. bigsmile :wink:

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 09:10 PM
So is your MM set to find hard bodies in bikinis...or something that predisposes the search to give Florida results???

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 08:55 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........I have to go to work tomorrowindifferent

Its not so bad on my day 1 and 2........but day 3 and 4 the evil wench worksfrown

that's when I usually check in, about the time that the evil wench is ready to quick-fry gonads without first removing them frome the offending perps.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:52 PM
T...minus 9....

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:48 PM
yeppers

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:46 PM
Neither one.

Paint the wall that is unoccupied by fireplace or the entertainment stuff, letting those two walls "speak" for themselves, so that the accent provides a visual/mental transition betwixt the two.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:29 PM
Just shoot me.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:28 PM
extreme

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:26 PM
I tell them.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:13 PM
because the same saps buy lottery tickets.

hope springs eternal.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:12 PM
...a unicycle built for two.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:11 PM
seek balance

bro has/had perfect teeth, great hair, handsome, etc...but needed to use dermatological skin stuff since a young age, because his bio balance was messed up. His skin dried faster than a sheet hanging in the wind. Me; I tan like a walnut, and can adapt to arid heat or freezing cold, as long as my diet provides the right stuff for the body to maintain its constant battle with entropy and nature.

Each person is different. Adapt your diet and lifestyle to fit your biochemistry, and life is good.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 04:50 PM

In front of the computer...What would you want to be doing?Why

Finishing my weekly laundry. Gotta go change loads. bye.

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 04:49 PM

:heart: Is love "never having to say your sorry"?:heart:

Love is partly an accumulation of regrets, of healing wounds, and of understanding that sometimes "I'm sorry" just won't cut it. We brave the injuries with confidence, trusting in the trueness and sufficiency of love to mend all pains. Sometimes, in realizing the true nature or character of our spouse, we discover differences that cannot and should not be changed, and we can welcome the pains that result from those differences. Endearment comes to those willing to hold the crown of thorns closely, not relishing the pain but simply holding them close. Such endearment is a choice of the heart, made by the devoted person, and the object of their affection is both humbled and made bigger by that love. In that instance, saying "I'm sorry that how I am causes us pain" could be inappropriate, for the correct response would be, "I love how you love me."

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 04:38 PM

A woman worshipping a pants lizard.

That's new to you? shades

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 04:36 PM
Funny thing...I get way more pervs since being in love with Laura, and I wonder what that's all about.

Got a clue?what Anyone?

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 03:09 PM
ljcc1964, my honey.happy

scoundrel's photo
Sat 02/28/09 03:08 PM
noway laugh laugh rofl rofl shocked surprised winking

Yeah. Right.

"Honey, the computer indicated that we should get together."

"Huh? You ain't got the balls to say 'hello' on your own? You need a computer to get a date? Gee..can you tell how impressed I am?"