Community > Posts By > heavenlyboy34

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/01/13 01:06 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Fri 02/01/13 01:08 PM

I have said it before and this really explains what I mean by MONEY IS AN ARTIFICIAL CONSTRUCT!

I also have said if you want to make a difference in America take your money from a BIG Bank, Chase, B of A, Wells Fargo... and go to a credit union. There is some sound advice here. In all honesty you should spend the 10 minuets watching this. This video explains neatly what Banks are REALLY up to! Want that Home Loan? You may want to think twice about it!

http://youtu.be/G9IH-XKQpOI

Our leadership is failing us and really we somehow need to fight them! Well, one way is presented here. I don't agree with purchasing gold and silver. There are other more useful and tradeable commodities out there. Heck, Antibiotics will become HIGHLY prized if everything goes to crap. Even Band Aids will become a tradeable commodity. What will life be like without shyte scripts? Turd Tickets? Sacred parchment? OK, Toilet Paper! No gasoline and no Horses! What will carry the heavy load? YOU MAYBE?

Again take the 10 minuets to watch this! It will help open your eyes to the truth!

We have seen this very model of Banking before in History.

LOOK UP THE HISTORY OF VENETIAN BANKERS! There is a neat documentary about them somewhere on youtube. They did the EXACT SAME THING AS WELL AS HAD THE CAPACITY TO PROJECT THEIR POWER MILITARILY! England and Spain got SCREWED by them HARD! King Edward the III REGRETTED dealing with them!

More accurately, fiat currency is fake in the sense that it is only redeemable in more worthless paper money. Sound money is bullion, barter goods, or a metallic standard. There's a lot of free literature, audio, and video on this at mises.org and fee.org.

ETA: What is your beef with gold/silver? These have all the necessary traits of sound money (divisibility, recognizibility, etc)-which is why they've been used as money for 10,000+ years.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/01/13 12:08 PM
laugh

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/01/13 10:37 AM
Rather sad because I won't be allowed to be anywhere near as active as I want to be this month after my surgery. :cry: frustrated

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/01/13 10:08 AM

Star trek by faaaaaar!

Star wars is a cartoon compared to trek!!!!

To me star wars was star trek for kiddies.

Ugh it's obvious!!!!

BLASHEMY!!! rant Though I must admit the prequels are incredibly bad and I only watched the first one.tongue2

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/01/13 10:02 AM

not feeling the love today. brokenheart
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!whoa

Your included in the all factor here!!frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

But since your sooooooooooo needy...

:heart: :heart: HEAVENLYBOY I LOVE YOU!!!:heart: :heart:

Awww, thankee, kitten! love love smooched smooched smooched smooched :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I just need to hear it sometimes, even though I know ya loves me. flowerforyou flowerforyou

:heart: :heart: :heart: smooched smooched flowerforyou flowerforyou love love love smitten smitten smitten smitten

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/01/13 09:44 AM
not feeling the love today. brokenheart

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 01/30/13 08:34 PM

I learned one thing the hard way... listen to the doctors orders if you don't you can rip your stitches....:S its not a good experience... good luck and wishing you a speedy recovery

For this particular surgery, my doc uses this neat adhesive stuff that keeps the wound together without stitches. Pretty neat! I still don't like having to wait a month to heal. frustrated

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 01/30/13 08:34 PM

I learned one thing the hard way... listen to the doctors orders if you don't you can rip your stitches....:S its not a good experience... good luck and wishing you a speedy recovery

For this particular surgery, my doc uses this neat adhesive stuff that keeps the wound together without stitches. Pretty neat! I still don't like having to wait a month to heal. frustrated

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 01/30/13 05:11 PM

No, short of overall health (which you've already taken care of) there's not much you can do. I'm assuming you don't smoke. That always complicates things. I'm having surgery at the end of February so I know what you're going through as far as wanting things to go back to normal as quickly as possible.

Here's to a safe surgery for both of us. drinker

Correct, I don't smoke (or drink...doesn't jive with my fitness routine). Here's to us! drinker drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 01/30/13 04:26 PM
:wink: laugh

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 01/30/13 04:17 PM
luv2 takes my breath away love drool drool drool but I be still single.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 01/30/13 04:12 PM

Be in shape prior to surgery will speed it up. Then do as the doctor orders!

I'm in ridiculously good shape. :banana: Weightlifting 30 minutes followed by kung fu forms/attacks 30 minutes (no significant breaks) 3 days/week. Kung fu practice (mixture of okinawan striking/wrestling styles and some Chinese stuff) 1 hour, 3 days/week. (sparring once in a while when my partner isn't busy) smokin

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 01/30/13 04:02 PM
So, early next month I'm having surgery. I'd rate it 7/10 or 8/10 in severity. (I don't care to go into all the details on the open interwebz...pm me if you need to know that) I won't be allowed to do any heavy lifting (not even my guitar) for a month while the scar heals. Any advice on speeding the healing process along? Thanks! drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 01/27/13 07:35 PM

I'm going with a yay on this one.

Following Monday Night Football and scratching their balls every 5 minutes.

I prefer any martial arts match (even MMA) to football. Football is a major snoozefest to me. All that padding is for wimps. :wink: laugh The most I need for a good fight/sparring match is some tatami mats or a floor built for absorbing the shock of falls. smokin

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 01/27/13 11:00 AM
Just some Christmas lights that haven't been put away yet.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 01/26/13 07:24 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Sat 01/26/13 07:26 PM

I like #8
We have 2800 gods to choose from that mankind has worshiped since recorded history began.
So why not choose a god that demands we "fear nothing but god", ohh I forgot, this is the loving god ??????

*sigh* Whether you believe in a religion or not, you ought to do more research before claiming to know about it. You demonstrate a very shallow understanding. I suggest picking any saint or religious philosopher you care to and read. I'm fond of Augustine myself, as well as the Greek and Russian Orthodox saints. The various Protestant denominations have some interesting insights, but they lack the complex and learned worldview of Orthodox and Catholic traditions. (I find John Calvin depressing and generally avoid his stuff)
ETA: to the OP, Augustine dealt with the difference between polytheism and the triune God in "Confessions" at length.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 01/26/13 04:26 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Sat 01/26/13 04:34 PM
n/m, I fixed it! :D

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 01/26/13 02:26 PM
back at'cha, bro. :drinker;

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 01/26/13 12:53 PM
Not to me, but he can buy me a drink. drinker laugh

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 01/24/13 11:10 AM
I have a Pentax *istDL dSLR. The last time I used it I accidentally left it on. I tried to use it the other day, only to find the batteries had corroded and had leaked. I scraped off the film left by the batteries and installed new ones. Still didn't work. The manual offers no help in this. frustrated Is my camera now an expensive paperweight, or can it be fixed? Is there an internal battery the book doesn't mention that needs to be replaced?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25