Community > Posts By > heavenlyboy34

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 02/27/13 02:52 PM
I'm never going to grow up, and I refuse to let my future spouse do so either. smokin

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 02/26/13 03:43 PM
little miss hotstuff! :wink:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 02/26/13 11:32 AM
not to me, but he's got a cool beard. smokin

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 02/26/13 11:16 AM
taken...for now. Ya never know when they'll throw you away. shocked shocked

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 02/25/13 11:54 AM
I don't believe the ridiculous lies spun by the regime or the various speculations from all sides. As a general rule, it's safe to assume the official story told by any government is BS until long after the fact when disinterested, dispassionate investigators can have a look at the evidence.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 02/24/13 10:41 PM
blazing hot! drool drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 02/24/13 10:41 PM
blazing hot! drool drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 02/24/13 07:07 PM

Whatever else we might say about Iran, at least they are hanging the banksters instead of just talking about it while handing over their hard-earned money.

No wonder the "West" hates Iran; "the West" is just a euphemism for the western banking empire...Here's to hoping that Islam wins the "clash of civilizations"...I have the feeling that after putting up with the banks, an Islamic tyranny would be a breath of fresh air.
:laughing:

i don't hate Iran, I kind of admire their fortitude in these matters... but this just shows another reason for them to not have nukes...

Meh...Are we their mommy to tell them what they can or can't have? They are a sovereign nation and ought to be as free as anyone else to do as they please. They're pretty peaceful (They haven't started a war in 200 years.) and don't appear in the least interested in having nuclear weapons. From what I understand, they want to produce their own nuclear power & medical isotopes (which steps on some very powerful power interests).

IMO, NOBODY should have nukes...especially "the West"...We've used them already and threaten to use them again every time some other country has something we want & won't give it to us. IMO, we are just the international schoolyard bully, extorting lunch money out of smaller nations.

Since none of the western countries seems to have the balls to nuke the banks, it would be kinda nice if Iran DID have nuclear weapons and the anti-islamic will to use them. I suspect that if it targeted a few central banks the whole world would give them a standing ovation.

drinker As the late, great Murray Rothbard said, "The State is a gang of thieves writ large."

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 02/24/13 03:53 PM

I've never used skype before, so this is strange to me. I tried to buy some minutes for my newly-set up account, my Visa denied it. A few minutes later, I got a robocall saying that an attempted fraud on my account had been stopped. WTF? I never have this kind of problem with Amazon or anyone else. What's with Skype? frustrated

Why do you have to buy minutes?what ...I skype free...

Thanks! I just looked and you're right. Skype-to-skype is free. For some reason the setup screen told me I had to buy minutes. Weird. The internetz are misbehaving lately. 'Scuse my fail...I'm a Skype virgin. frustrated frustrated laugh

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 02/24/13 03:43 PM
I've never used skype before, so this is strange to me. I tried to buy some minutes for my newly-set up account, my Visa denied it. A few minutes later, I got a robocall saying that an attempted fraud on my account had been stopped. WTF? I never have this kind of problem with Amazon or anyone else. What's with Skype? frustrated

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/22/13 07:17 PM
not to me, but liz is! drool drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/22/13 12:22 PM
The best wrestlers and grapplers I've seen fight MMA. Royce Gracie FTW! drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 02/21/13 09:46 PM

is it analog or digital

all digital.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 02/21/13 09:41 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Thu 02/21/13 09:44 PM
I've got this Coby MP3 player/FM radio. The radio tuner is stuck on 91.5 and won't change! frustrated Everything else works. Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks! drinker eta: the model number is MP620-$G

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 02/21/13 02:45 PM
Only in the literal sense. drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 02/19/13 02:02 PM
Good responses! drinker You've confirmed what I thought to be so. Pretty interesting stuff. smokin think

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 02/19/13 02:02 PM
Good responses! drinker You've confirmed what I thought to be so. Pretty interesting stuff. smokin think

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 02/18/13 05:05 PM
smokin! love drool drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 02/18/13 03:12 PM
believe it or not, some beautiful lady took me! surprised :thumbsup: Sorry to disappoint you all. Maybe I'll be single again someday and you'll have another chance at me.drinker flowerforyou

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 02/17/13 03:10 PM
he poured a bucket full of semen on an elevator floor and ran away giggling like a schoolgirl.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25