Community > Posts By > heavenlyboy34

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 02/06/13 04:23 PM
Only when I teased her with the dog chewbone thing. Just play bites. laugh R.I.P.:cry:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 02/05/13 09:45 PM

single, but hopelessly enamoured with Roberta. love :heart: drool smitten (((kitten)))
flowerforyou :heart: smooched :smile: blushing

Still love you, ((((kitten))))! flowerforyou love love love love love :heart: :heart: :heart: smooched smooched smooched smitten smitten smitten smitten

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 02/05/13 02:26 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Tue 02/05/13 02:27 PM
edit: dupe post.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 02/05/13 02:26 PM
OP is full of BS. Check out "More Guns, Less Crime". http://www.amazon.com/More-Guns-Less-Crime-Understanding/dp/0226493660/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360103179&sr=8-1&keywords=John+Lott

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 02/04/13 09:55 PM
anything that isn't trendy in the US. Foreign internet radio is great. :) I'm a classical musician, but I can play ethnic music from all over the world. smokin

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 02/04/13 09:40 PM

Egads! You can like Ron Paul and still admit that he put his foot in his mouth in this particular case (as Drivinmenutz did).

But I don't think he put his foot in his mouth. He spoke what he felt.
He was against the war in Iraq and against unnecessary military spending on aggressive wars and invasions into third world countries for questionable reasons.

He is against spreading our military all over the world and spending billions of dollars over there when that money could be used to build America and defend our boarders.

People need to stop demanding that politicians always say what they want to hear and start demanding the truth. Too many politicians spew meaningless nonsense and bald faced lies they themselves don't even believe.

All this absurd political correctness makes me ill.

Ron Paul has no reason to try to please anyone. The system has already black balled him from ever being elected to their corporate club and he has little to loose so he may as well continue to be honest.

Hear, hear! drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 02/04/13 07:42 PM

Egads! You can like Ron Paul and still admit that he put his foot in his mouth in this particular case (as Drivinmenutz did).

Certainly. RP is a fellow who generally does not mince words or play nice to appeal to popular tastes. This is a strength and weakness. Truth is treason in an empire of lies. The good thing is that when Ron says something, he is being truthful to the best of his knowledge. Unfortunately, Boobus Americanus does not like painful, red pill reality. That's why you wind up with audiences at the debates booing the Golden Rule and information directly from US intelligence agencies. frustrated

On top of that, RP has long trusted people in his campaigns who, IMO, are incompetent. Ron was just too nice to fire them.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 02/04/13 03:32 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Mon 02/04/13 03:32 PM
I don't even know that RP personally runs his twitter feed all the time or at all. An aide may be doing it. Regardless, aside from being politically incorrect, what's wrong with it? The tweet is correct. Are you an agent for the Thought Police, OP?

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 02/04/13 12:44 PM
tell me what y'all think of it and my profile overall nowadays. waving

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 02/04/13 11:38 AM
the Goodyear blimp.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 02/03/13 09:50 PM
No love today. I miss my kitten. brokenheart sad Love you, kitten! love flowerforyou smooched :heart:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 02/03/13 02:21 PM
Didn't read the whole thread, but I'll share what I know. Traditionally, in just about every culture, curvy women were considered attractive. Skinny women used to be very common because poverty was the norm, so curviness indicated that a woman was at least somewhat well-to-do and healthy. It wasn't until people were able to cultivate food on a large scale for the masses that people could afford to be both skinny and healthy.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 02/03/13 02:21 PM
Didn't read the whole thread, but I'll share what I know. Traditionally, in just about every culture, curvy women were considered attractive. Skinny women used to be very common because poverty was the norm, so curviness indicated that a woman was at least somewhat well-to-do and healthy. It wasn't until people were able to cultivate food on a large scale for the masses that people could afford to be both skinny and healthy.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 02/03/13 11:46 AM
Happy birthday, young lady! I have a spanking ready for you when you are! pitchfork :banana: :banana: :banana: flowers

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 02/02/13 01:16 PM
7 drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/01/13 10:33 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Fri 02/01/13 10:35 PM
single, but hopelessly enamoured with Roberta. love :heart: drool smitten (((kitten)))

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/01/13 10:30 PM

Would anyone like a glass of wine? I found where Roberta hid the good stuff.
It would nice if you found Roberta's polka dot panties.

She left a pair at my place. :wink: I've framed them as a momento.love bigsmile Now I just need an autograph... drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/01/13 04:04 PM
My age range is 18-50. Maybe more, depending on the lady. drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/01/13 03:51 PM
Is there a name for back boobs? (example below) I know man boobs are "moobs", but I don't know what to call the back boobs.surprised shocked shocked

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 02/01/13 03:07 PM
Did another eval today, and got my first stripe. Not what I would've liked (hoped for at least 2), but not too terrible. 1 stripe is basically a C grade. :banana:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25