Community > Posts By > heavenlyboy34

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 01/04/13 08:22 AM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Fri 01/04/13 08:22 AM
If you get a training buddy, you can last a long time. drinker Accountability and motivation are important if you're not already in an exercise routine.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 01/03/13 05:14 PM

Makes sense.

A legally armed citizen can protect the public as well as and sometimes better that law enforcement.

If a citizen is banned from entering with a weapon, it's only right cops are under the same ban.

I have seen may cops who believe they are above the law.
drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 01/02/13 07:53 PM

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 01/01/13 09:04 PM

No giving up neededslaphead

I am not at war with my government. It does pretty much what I ask of it. When it doesn't I work with it to make it do so.

But the second amendment is outdated and irrelevant to this day and age. Fact.

Our government has no issue with citizens being armed because they could obliterate any of them with no problem so fast no one would know what happened. Most military would believe them internal threats so no issues with the military not cooperating. Buhbye little revolution.
Also fact.

Children are being mowed down in their elementary school room because we have too many gun crazies in this country. Those who believe a gun gives them power are gun crazy.

Something needs to be done. Gun hugging won't change that fact.

You leave yourself like a lamb heading to the slaughter with this attitude. Your government cares NOTHING for you.....whether you believe that or not. They care for their own power and control, and not a damn thing more. Wake up.

I am fully aware of the capabilities of my government. It is others who are not, not me. I also know how to fight my government successfully and no guns are required, to believe so is just ignorance.

You do understand though that in MANY past civilizations.....the LAST step to full blown dictatorship was the removal of weapons from its' citizens don't you? We must know our history, otherwise we are doomed to repeat that.

Beyond all that, every citizen deserves the right to defend himself or herself via arms if the need arises. Criminals are gonna have them either way, you can't stop them. To leave the innocent unarmed against them is asking for more crime, and in areas where guns are limited or banned outright you get exactly that. Chicago is a prime example, they've had 500 deaths via shooting in this year alone.....and yet we're safer without the right or a severely limited right at best to bear arms? I think not.

Gun crazy fearmongering fed to you by those who want you to buy their guns...lol

I am not anti gun, I am anti gun crazy. And gun crazies believe a gun gives them power. They should not have guns.

And again, the only way a little pea shooter is going to protect you from your government is if you blow your own head off before they get you. If you consider that type of thing honorable.

More innocent lives are lost to legally bought weapons then ever should happen. That is state sanctioned murders happening.

Uh no it's not.....look at the facts, the history backs me up, there have been many a great civilization that fell and the last piece keeping them afloat was their guns. Once they were taken away, they were destroyed. You can deny it till the cows come home, but it has happened many times over and if we don't stand up now, it will happen to us,you can count on it.

Also you talk about state sanctioned murders? Our government does the most murdering legally of any other people around. How exactly do they get a pass? They believe a gun gives them power, and in fact use them to bully and to kill no? So they should have them why??

drinker People (usually gun-grabbers) conveniently forget that guns level the playing field and act as a check against tyranny. The American Revolution was fought by a rag-tag army with insignificant training. The Russians defeated the French and German empires' invasions in large part thanks to regular peasants and folks armed and willing to risk their lives. The Soviets (and now the Americans/Coalition) lost miserably to a bunch of Afghanis with AK's and other primitive weapons. Imperial Hubris and over-expansion destroys every empire. The collapse of the Pax Americana is certainly interesting and tragic to watch.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 01/01/13 02:10 PM
I reckon I look my age. I've been told I sound younger, though.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 12/31/12 04:17 PM
I would date me. I'm all that and a side of fries! love love drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 12/31/12 04:17 PM
I would date me. I'm all that and a side of fries! love love drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 12/31/12 02:48 PM

After some reading, it seems others have had the same problem too. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/acomdata-external-disk-drive-enclosure-not-showing/0ce0891d-8552-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5?msgId=81b3dc5f-995c-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5

Sheesh, what a pain. :P
might have to get a new enclosure!
Old one might be on the way out!
Does happen!
or take it out of the Enclosure altogether,and use it as an Internal Drive if physically possible!

What a coincidence! I was just about to post about how I did just that! drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 12/31/12 11:41 AM
Meh. Only a relative few of "The Founders" were really that good in regards to this kind of thing. The Hamiltonians (largely responsible for the Constitution), for example, wanted a strong central government, central banking, and didn't mind militarism when it's convenient. Jefferson ignored all the principles he had previously believed in when he became pres. tongue2 etc, etc. Anti-Federalists FTW!

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 12/31/12 11:07 AM
Not sure...I don't follow modern celebs. Who do you think I look like?

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 12/30/12 10:11 PM
After some reading, it seems others have had the same problem too. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/acomdata-external-disk-drive-enclosure-not-showing/0ce0891d-8552-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5?msgId=81b3dc5f-995c-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5

Sheesh, what a pain. :P

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 12/30/12 10:07 PM

what type of drive is it?
Some drives spin down when not being used
and cause the O.s not to see them or have overheat protection spin down.
check forms by typing model number
and mfg into web search.
You might find that You not the only one having problem with the drive.

check drive
1)driver bug check for update
2) back up work
3) fdisk drive

Try Linux you wouldn't have the problem.

Maxtor drive, acomdata enclosure. I'm not interested in formatting the drive and I can't access it to back it up, so I'll look into the other stuff.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 12/29/12 05:34 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Sat 12/29/12 05:36 PM

Why we girls like a military man.

He can cook, sew, and make beds, is in good health, and already used to taking orders.

I wish I had married a Military man; If so, I may have not gotten a divorce. I would love to have a Retired Military man now.:smile:

Bah. Don't fall for the stereotypes. My dad was in the army, and he's lazy, rude, irritating, and generally someone you don't want to be around. My mom complains about it all the time to me.

FWIW, I can sew, cook, and look good in uniform-and I'm a martial artist. smokin I've thrown around military men like rag dolls in judo class. pitchfork

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 12/29/12 04:44 PM
check out Yngwie Malmsteen, Ritchie Blackmore, and Deep Purple for starters. smokin

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 12/29/12 04:32 PM

kissable and hot flowerforyou :heart:
flowers
flowers hotness^^ flowers smitten

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 12/29/12 04:12 PM
kissable and hot flowerforyou :heart:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 12/29/12 03:39 PM
irresistably, scalding hot HOT!! love :heart:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 12/29/12 03:34 PM
so hot I can't resist saying she's hot again! love drool drool drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 12/29/12 03:06 PM
very hot! love

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 12/29/12 03:03 PM
single, but luv2's coming for me this year...I can feel it in my bones! love :heart: love

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25