Community > Posts By > Dramatic Muffin

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 07/16/23 06:05 AM
He's not afraid to say what he thinks.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 07/16/23 06:04 AM
I wonder what he typically eats for breakfast and whether he is a coffee drinker?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 07/16/23 06:02 AM
Thanks, guys! flowerforyou I am starting to improve! So happy to finally be moving past it.

Hi Bonnie .. is that your first covid infection ? Hope both you and your mum are coping and taking it easy . Rest is really important to help minimise risks of long covid . Not much fun isolating in a hotel and having to put your plans on hold . Hope you get better soon xox

Hi Blondey! Yes, first Covid infection for both my mom and me. We both have other health factors that probably left us susceptible to a bit stronger case than most of the others on our cruise are reporting. But I'm just grateful that we are both starting to feel better. I was really worried about my mom. It's going to take her some time to recover.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 07/15/23 08:33 AM
Are you sure these are all American women you're talking to, and not Nigerian scammers posing as American women?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 07/13/23 06:42 AM
Really need the Whambulance today. My mom and I got Covid on our Disney cruise. We are both very sick and I'm really worried about her especially. Now I'm in New Orleans, but I've seen none of it because I'm quarantining in a hotel room. I have been sick for nearly a week and don't want to leave the bed. I feel like dookey.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 07/13/23 06:34 AM
I'd probably choose #1, if I knew them or was invested for some reason. But annonymously, if possible.

I no longer do number 3, because I've read that the vast majority of the donations go to overhead, rather then going to the actual people who need it. I'd rather see a need and help that person directly if I can. But I would try not get too close or too attached. I've learned that the hard way.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 06/29/23 05:53 AM
Procrastinating. I need to get ready and then pack. My mom and I are flying to Orlando this evening. Epcot tomorrow and then our Disney cruise on Saturday!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 06/29/23 05:51 AM
Chocolate

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 06/29/23 05:50 AM
Happy Eid! flowerforyou

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 06/28/23 06:42 AM
NTS: Do laundry!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 06/28/23 06:35 AM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Wed 06/28/23 06:41 AM
I think it depends on how different the cultures are. I've been living internationally for the past ten years, and I've met a lot of intercultural couples. Most seem to be doing fine. The ones I knew who seemed to be most challenged were western women who married Muslim men. I refused to date at all in any of the countries I lived in because I was always suspicious they wanted me for my passport. 90-Day Fiance struck fear into my heart. laugh

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 06/28/23 06:29 AM

What a lovely gift! I'm glad you enjoyed your visit, Bonnie. :heart: waving

OT... Thinking yay, I finally incorporated walking into my morning routine. Also thinking, holy cow I'm sooo out of shape, only walked a little over a mile and a half and it feels like I was run over by a mac truck. laugh

Thanks, River! Awesome that you've started walking. I doubt I could even make it that far. laugh I'm going to Epcot on Friday and I seriously do not know how I'm going to walk around a theme park all day! But the good thing is that I'll be with my mom, and she will need to be in an electric scooter. So at least I know I won't be slowing her down!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 06/28/23 06:17 AM
Thinking it has been so nice visiting my daughters! They gave me a mother's necklace--a gold heart pendant to represent me and three silver hearts to represent them. It was a really sweet gift and I love it!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 06/28/23 05:52 AM

Being too innocent is a sign of immaturity, but so is having a dirty mind. I guess a balance of both is better.

This one.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 06/27/23 07:35 AM

Excited! I haven't seen my little toy pomeranian, Tinkerbell in a year. My daughter and I are going to take our doggies to a dog-friendly restaurant for lunch, then to the dog park today. I can't wait to see my Tinky!

Aw, have lots of fun playing with your Tinky.

Sorry Muffin, but I couldn’t resist 🤣

laugh

Thanks, Delightful! flowerforyou

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 06/27/23 06:58 AM
Excited! I haven't seen my little toy pomeranian, Tinkerbell in a year. My daughter and I are going to take our doggies to a dog-friendly restaurant for lunch, then to the dog park today. I can't wait to see my Tinky!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 06/25/23 04:53 AM
Are we talking about Dom/Sub relationship?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 06/25/23 04:42 AM
I'm staying at a hotel in Virginia (visiting my daughters) and I just came back from the breakfast room. A man was chatting me up (innocently at first) and then he was definitely hitting on me. When he asked me if I'd be around for a few days I said no, I'm moving to a different hotel today. He asked which one and like a dork I told him. He said he might switch to that hotel too! Then he followed me to the elevator and we rode up together and it turns out his room is right next door to mine! I'm a little icked out and I can't wait to check out!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 06/24/23 05:17 AM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Sat 06/24/23 05:19 AM
You both make good points. It's really difficult to know what Prigozhin is thinking. I'm wondering if he realizes that his soldiers are dying in Ukraine anyway, so if they're going to die, maybe they can make a difference for the people in their own country by taking a stand against Putin's regime? Or maybe he's hoping Putin will remove his military leaders and install himself in their place? That way they'd at least receive the weapons/ammo they need in fighting Ukraine. Who knows with this guy?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/23/23 04:07 PM

I feel great... something about renovating your home, instead of getting someone else to do it, gives me such a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment.

I'll bet! That's awesome that you are able to do so many things yourself, River. I would not even know how to do that stuff.

OT: Feeling a little icky. I've had a wee virus since before I left Kazakhstan.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25