Community > Posts By > Dramatic Muffin

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 10/21/22 04:38 AM
Please give us an update on the goings-on in River’s awesome bohemian life. :heartpulse:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 10/21/22 04:30 AM
I got bit by a monkey three days ago at a Buddhist temple. I’m still waiting for my rabies symptoms to appear.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 10/21/22 04:24 AM

Coincidentally .. do you remember the old jokes about men staring at boobs instead of a woman’s face when they meet, or when she is talking . … a friend sent me a French video clip of a woman wearing two plastic boobs on her forehead … to help him keep his focus lol . Wondering if I change my profile pic , if mingle will approvelaugh laugh laugh

Oh my word. :joy:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 10/21/22 04:22 AM
Very relaxed (from massage and shisha), while at the same time dreading the long journey back home.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 10/21/22 04:18 AM
Just finished one last massage and now smoking apple shisha while waiting for the shuttle to the airport.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 10/19/22 06:54 AM
Hmmm…Cyrax and Blondey, possibly? They seem like a good match in terms of cleverness.

River and Mike

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 10/19/22 06:40 AM
Mike? :smiley:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 10/19/22 06:33 AM
Thinking Kathmandu is incredible! I added some photos to my profile if anyone is interested in seeing a bit of Nepal.

I have two days left and I’m not ready for it to be over. I saw the Kumari Godess, went to the mountains and was able to see the Himalayas and Mt. Everest (from a distance), saw the Hindu tradition of blessing the deceased and watching the cremation ceremony, did a meditation workshop, walked with monks three times around the famous stupa that contains Buddha’s relics, got a tilaka blessing from a sadhu (holy man), saw lots of beautiful Hindu and Buddhist temples, turned lots of prayer wheels, and learned a ton about Nepal, Hinduism and Buddhism. This has been one of my favorite trips ever. You can’t leave here without feeling changed. :heartpulse:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 10/15/22 02:52 AM
Nope! :hugging:

Mike?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 10/15/22 02:49 AM
At the airport, waiting to board my flight. Headed to Kathmandu, Nepal (with a long layover in Sharjah, UAE).

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 10/11/22 05:54 PM
Not super into either, but if I had to choose one, it would be Star Trek. I went to a Trekkie convention once, with a friend. It was pretty fun. I got the autographs of James Doohan (Scotty) and Nichelle Nicoles (Lt. Uhura). It's fun to see how geeked out superfans can get.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 10/11/22 06:27 AM
Thinking I leave for Nepal in four days, and I really haven't made any plans, other than booking my flight and my hotel.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 10/11/22 06:25 AM
Better today than I have in quite a while. And it was really fun delivering the Halloween treat bags to all the teachers and staff. They were really happy to receive them. The cleaning ladies and security guards get so excited over stuff like that! It's cute.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 10/11/22 06:12 AM
Happy Thanksgiving, friends! Save me some mashed potatoes! flowerforyou

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 10/09/22 06:37 PM
Happy anniversary, CoolChicDee! Hope it's a special day for you both! flowerforyou

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 10/08/22 05:20 AM
Thanks, River and Crystal! flowerforyou

Thinking... what is alligator ville?

My guess is Florida. smile2

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 10/08/22 05:11 AM
Currently 67 degrees F, mostly cloudy. Last week I was excited about sweater weather, but this week it looks like it's going to be in the 70s all week.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 10/08/22 05:08 AM

Spending the day at a beautiful resort with my sister... fun in the sun and lounging around the pool.

Sounds amazing, River! waving

OT: My day is nearly over, but I spent the morning assembling Halloween treat bags to give out to the teachers and staff at my school (while my cleaning lady cleaned my apartment). Then I went and got a mani/pedi, followed by lunch and shisha. Pretty good day! :heart:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 10/08/22 12:23 AM
Nope. Surprise! :hugging:

Mike again?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 10/08/22 12:23 AM
Nope. Surprise! :hugging:

Mike again?