Community > Posts By > Dramatic Muffin

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 11/16/22 06:38 AM

What I don't do is focus on the fact I am alone most of the time. My GF and I have an agreement to keep our together-time special. We keep it special because we spend time together sporadically and without schedule. Sometimes one day a week, sometimes a full weekend and sometimes a week long tryst. We are NOT joined at the hip. It makes our relationship strong because when we are together it is special.

Interesting how different people have their own take on what a good relationship is.

When I'm single, I actually really like living alone, and I have a pretty good life--I'm definitely not lonely. But when I'm in a relationship, I do like to spend a lot of time with my partner. I like us both having careers we enjoy and find fulfillment in, but in my free time, I want to mostly be with my partner. I like sharing a space together, and I love sleeping cuddled up next to him at night. Physical touch is probably my biggest love language, so it's definitely important to me. :heart:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 11/11/22 08:06 PM
Agree with what's been said above. Your pics are nice, but you need to fill out your profile by writing a blurb telling more about you.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 11/11/22 08:00 PM
I'm feeling pretty good. Progress reports are over, parent-teacher conferences are finished. Slowly checking things off my to-do list; just trying to hang in there until Winter Break.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 11/09/22 10:37 PM
Welcome! All the best to you in your search! I hope you'll post with us in the forums. flowerforyou

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 11/09/22 03:52 AM
Looks great, Crystal! Hope your back recovers okay!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 11/08/22 08:09 PM
Gingerbread man cookies

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 11/08/22 08:08 PM
Taking a coffee break. It's a cold, snowy day. :heart:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 11/08/22 03:27 AM
It’s snowing! First snow of the season. The students were very excited!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 11/08/22 03:26 AM

There are many girls and women asking money in this app and then not providing the services. kindly have a reporting feature in your app

What kind of services were they supposed to provide you?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 11/07/22 07:03 AM
Roast means the same as bake. Broil means to place the pan at the highest oven rack and cook at a very high heat. In the U.S. there's an oven setting called "broil". It turns on the heating elements at the top of the oven only (and not the bottom ones). You would use this when you want the top of the food to get brown and crispy, while not overcooking the underside.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 11/07/22 04:04 AM
Thinking, I'm not thrilled that I have to gimp around in this ugly black mobilization boot for 4 more weeks. But the good thing is that the fracture should be healed in time for Winter Break. :heart:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 11/06/22 12:47 AM
Thinking it really annoys me when people (in public places) watch videos loudly on their phones or ipads, with no consideration for those around them. I never say anything, but I'm definitely thinking it! (I just put in my earphones and play some meditation music to calm down my irritation.)

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 11/06/22 12:37 AM

I’m done with posting so I guess I’ll be lurking along now bigsmile

Oh no! I hate to see that Dee is no longer posting. I love seeing someone on here who actually met their partner and got married. Dee was kind to everyone. I'll really miss her posts. :heart:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 11/06/22 12:25 AM
You're not wrong. Overthinking is something I'm trying to work on as well.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 11/06/22 12:20 AM

I'll come. Where can I pick up my tickets? Did you already book the hotel? Send that info along as well, please. Ohhh....need some meal vouchers too. But yes, count me inshades

Yes! Count me in. I'm coming with the Fairy!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 11/06/22 12:13 AM
Yeah, you're right--I noticed that I stopped receiving coins as well. I never spent any, so I don't mind either way. But I'm curious as to what happened with this as well. I wonder if it helped to achieve the desired result.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 11/04/22 08:23 AM
I didn't realize women said that, but it sounds like they think most men enjoy fishing and they want to find some common ground, thereby appearing more appealing to the men.

As for me, I'll never say that. I don't want to go fishing, don't want to smell fish, clean fish, cook fish or eat fish. So in sum, that's a hard no on fishing from me. I'm a girly-girl.flowerforyou

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 11/04/22 08:16 AM
Butt double for Sandra Bullock.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 11/04/22 08:15 AM
Lurky McLurkenstein, checking in! waving

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 11/04/22 08:12 AM
Good:
As a first grade teacher, I'll never again take for granted being able to attend school in person without being confined to our "bubbles". And not having to spend the whole day reminding my kids to pull their mask up over their nose, is pretty amazing.

I recently flew to/from Nepal, and I saw that nearly everyone on the plane was wearing a mask except for me. Not one person asked me to put one on. When I asked about it, I learned that the majority of Nepalese people were not vaccinated (they didn't have access to it). The airline staff all just assumed that because I am western that I'm vaccinated. I mean I am, but that was another reminder of how blessed I am, and not to take things like that for granted.

Bad:
I actually enjoyed being quarantined. I think it made me even less likely to want to socialize now. It was a great excuse to stay holed up (which is my comfort zone), and now it's hard for me to make myself go out with any regularity.

I got used to working online. I would actually really like a job I could do remotely.

It got used to having groceries delivered, and I got used to ordering everything online. Now I never go in person to the grocery store anymore, and I hate to go shopping in person.