Community > Posts By > Dramatic Muffin

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 12/22/22 04:52 AM
Happy holidays to all! Enjoy the magic of the season. :evergreen_tree::heartpulse:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 12/22/22 04:50 AM
Hi River! :wave: Which Disney park are you going to? They are so magical at Christmas time! :evergreen_tree:

OT: Thinking Mark and I have had bratwurst-on-a-bun and gluhwein every day since we arrived and it never gets old for us!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 12/22/22 04:46 AM
Currently on train to Nuremberg to hit up their Christmas market.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 12/15/22 05:32 PM
Excited to see Mark tonight and to visit Christmas markets. :heartpulse:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 12/15/22 05:27 PM
Sitting on a plane, waiting for takeoff.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 12/14/22 12:28 AM
Thinking tomorrow is the last day of school before Winter break. I am exhausted and my brain is fried. I'm so ready for 3 1/2 weeks off!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 12/14/22 12:26 AM

I wonder in which German city are they meeting

We will be staying in Munich and doing some day trips to other places, like Rothenberg, Nuremburg, Neuschwanstein castle, Salzburg, Dachau, etc. On Christmas day we have reservations for Christmas dinner at Ratskeller and we will also go see Avatar.

OT: I wonder if River ever goes to see a movie on Christmas Day?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 12/13/22 04:42 AM

More confusion.. here love is hard to define and find an going for 4..... :flushed:
:laughing: jzt kidding..

OT to @Chris, i guess someone will surely will, who has a good an better experience ova it...

lol. oh well, excuse me. because I don't do books. or...... maybe you shouldn't assume everyone reads much less knows who this c.w Lewis or whatever his name is. because honestly, don't know, don't care. I dropped out in 7th grade and I'm self made and educated. I don't for scholars or college because all those people say the same thing, read that book? they laugh when I say I got a 7th grade education because their college educated and they read books. I'll say it the way I always do,not saying you don't but I work for a living. I don't have time to read books or even watch TV for that matter. while their laughing, they make less money than me and they have college debt. when I retire I might read a book or grab one to light a fire with, but the point, I'll have the time catch me then.

I dunno, if you work so much that you don't have any time left to read or watch T.V., maybe those college folk might have the right idea?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 12/13/22 04:20 AM

people are so quick to throw that word around and they have no idea what it means. personally, I got to a point in my life I don't even want to hear it anymore. well, obviously because I question if it's real from her or not. divorce is up, people aren't having as many kids. it's partially because of that think.

People certainly can be too quick to throw the word around, but I think some people do know what it means. I think a lot of us have a difficult time allowing ourselves to truly love. We self-sabotage as a self-preservation mechanism. Many people won't allow themselves to feel things very deeply when it comes to romantic love. It definitely helps protect us from pain, but it also prevents us from feeling the euphoria of romantic love. I think that's a big reason why we are always told to work on ourselves--not just so that we can attract a quality partner, but so that we ourselves can be a good partner, and that we can be fully open to having healthy relationships.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 12/13/22 04:05 AM

i wonder when she is gonna land in the good ole US of A... for Christmas !

Not going to the U.S. for Christmas this year. Mark and I are meeting in Germany for two weeks for Christmas markets and sightseeing.

OT: I wonder what Slim's plans are for the holidays?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 12/12/22 04:47 AM
I wonder how he was able to write his screen name like that? It’s very sassy. :thumbsup:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 12/12/22 04:45 AM
Leah?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 12/12/22 04:43 AM
Doing some last minute organization for the staff holiday singalong tomorrow morning before school. I’m in charge and I’m stressed because I’m not sure how it will go over with the local staff. Hopefully the foreign staff will sing, at least!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 12/12/22 04:37 AM
Four more days! πŸ₯°

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 12/04/22 04:28 AM
Thinking I don't understand why people sign up to participate in Secret Santa week and then don't give their designated buddy a single gift the entire week. It has not been fun being in charge of it this year. Lots of hurt feelings due to slacker Santas not following the rules.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 12/04/22 04:25 AM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Sun 12/04/22 04:25 AM
I'd ask Santa to bring my daughters and my mom to meet me in Germany this Christmas. I'd love to experience the Christmas markets with them and also take my mom over to Salzburg for the Sound of Music tour (she loved watching the movie with us when we were young). But for various reasons that can't happen this year. Maybe some other year. :heart:

What would you ask Santa for, River? waving

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 12/01/22 02:06 AM
WOTS is that Apple has a new profile pic, and it's FAB-U-LOUS. :heart:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 11/30/22 02:12 AM
Gingerbread men! (My favorite!)

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 11/30/22 02:04 AM
I'm not sure I understand. Do you like an older woman or an older man?

And are you saying they already got angry at you for liking them?

Everyone has their dating preferences. I personally would absolutely not be interested in a younger man. I want someone who is already established in his career, who has a plenty of sexual experience, and who does not have young kids at home. Not to mention, I want them to have the wisdom that comes from life experience, so that we have enough in common. But there are plenty of women (and men) who prefer to date younger. So it's a matter of finding that right person. Good luck to you!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 11/28/22 10:08 PM
Still River, I think!