Community > Posts By > Dramatic Muffin

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 11/28/22 10:08 PM
Zzzzzzz (Children nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugarplums dance in their heads.)

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 11/28/22 09:45 PM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Mon 11/28/22 09:46 PM

I'm alone at Thanksgiving these days too, Cat. But we all still watch the Parade together, although we're in different time zones too.

That's an awesome story Devo. We just started a new one on Christmas Eve...we've been doing this for about six years now. We all go to Dollar General to buy stocking stuffers. The first year we were supposed to spend $5 each. That didn't work out....lol. When everything's $1 you can get sidetracked really fast.

Hi Fairy! waving We've done something similar a couple times in my family as well. We don't do it every year. But when we were in Germany my girls and I drew names for the person we were supposed to shop for. We went to Euro Store and we could spend 5 euro each. We also did the same when they came to visit me in Bali. We had so much fun! They have good stuff in those dollar stores, and you can buy a lot for cheap!

My favorite tradition is going to a movie on Christmas day. It's a must! This year Mark and I are meeting in Germany and we already have plans to go see the new Avatar on Christmas day.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 11/24/22 02:23 AM

This week = Gilmore Girls. All day everyday.

Love Gilmore Girls! :heartpulse: What did you think of the 2016 A Year in the Life episodes?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 11/23/22 03:09 AM
Haunting of Hill House

Current season of Survivor

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 11/23/22 03:07 AM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Wed 11/23/22 03:07 AM
In the taxi heading home from work. I just finished ordering a big, fat pizza to be delivered just after I get home. A hot, cheesy pepperoni pizza sounds perfect on a cold, rainy day.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 11/23/22 03:02 AM
Wow, very stressful, Crystal! I hope it works out in your favor! :sunflower:

Thinking I haven’t decorated for Christmas in ten years. I’ve been living internationally that long now, and I always travel over winter break for three weeks. That’s one of the things I’m looking forward to when I move back to the USA.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 11/23/22 02:52 AM
I’m not a religious person, but I can understand wanting a set of guidelines to pattern your life after. There are a lot of things about religion that bring people comfort.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 11/23/22 02:50 AM
I’ve done everything on my travel bucket list, some of them more than once. I still enjoy travel, but there’s nowhere new left that I have a super strong yearning to see.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 11/22/22 01:43 AM
Outgoing

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 11/22/22 01:42 AM
Waiting on Zoom for a meeting with someone, but they are 10 minutes late. I'm thinking they probably forgot.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 11/22/22 01:40 AM

Thinking... happy I finally found the phone I like and want! Ordering it tomorrow so it should arrive on Thursday :)

That's fun, Crystal! I hope you end up loving it! I need a new one too.

Thinking if whodunit movies and musicals were food I would be overweight.

What's your favorite musical, Poetry? When Mark and I go to Salzburg next month we are taking the Sound of Music tour. I've done it once before, but I loved it and can't wait to do it again! :heart:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 11/20/22 03:49 AM
Thinking The Haunting of Hill House is a really good show! Mark and I are on episode 5 and we are hooked. Can't believe I haven't watched it before now.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 11/20/22 03:46 AM
Feeling like the weekend went by way too quickly.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 11/20/22 03:45 AM
laugh

We blondes get a bad rap. bigsmile

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 11/20/22 03:43 AM

Not many folks on this site, unless you have a credit card with a high limit.

Aw, c'mon Mowtown...can't you see these gentlemen are cheapskates trying to get it for free? Otherwise they'd go to the sites that were designed for that. :wink:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 11/18/22 02:44 AM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Fri 11/18/22 02:45 AM

No is NOT an answer, It just shows the lady or man is too ignorant, lazy and has no manners to reply

Since snap judgments based on not actually knowing anything about a person seem to be okay with you, I’ll go ahead and make one about you. Your reply tells me you’re cranky, judgmental and entitled.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 11/18/22 02:38 AM
Heading home from school; stuck in traffic.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 11/17/22 04:44 PM
I think many of us have had the “Damned if you do, damned if you don’t” experience. You’re assuming that when we reply and politely say we are not interested (in some variation) that all men take it well. Not all do. Some get very offended and even belligerent. It’s not worth it. No answer IS an answer. It’s no indication of whether a woman has common courtesy.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 11/17/22 02:06 AM
Working. I took a sick day, so I'm home, but I've been working on school stuff for most of the day. It's such a busy time of year, and I feel like I can't get caught up. Four more weeks until winter break! :heart:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 11/17/22 01:55 AM

Another winnerlaugh

Got to stick with vibes, everyone else is sleepinglaugh

Nope! I'm awake! waving Nice to see you, KitKat!

Maybe Vibes now?