Community > Posts By > Dramatic Muffin

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 01/16/23 06:53 AM
Confident waving

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 01/16/23 06:52 AM
I discovered that whine a LOT when I'm sick.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 01/12/23 01:23 AM
Nope! It’s me! :hugging:

The fabulous Storm?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 01/12/23 01:22 AM
I wonder what he looks like. :blush:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 01/12/23 01:21 AM
Saying hi to Stormy. :hugging:

OT: I’m home sick today and feeling icky. Lying on the couch and watching FBI.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 01/10/23 03:48 AM
Indeed! Hello, lovely ladies! :hugging:

Stormy?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 01/10/23 03:47 AM
This profile seems, like, super legit.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 01/10/23 02:41 AM
Not this time! waving

Birthday boy Mike?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 01/10/23 02:39 AM
Happy Birthday, Mike! flowerforyou Thanks for always being a fun, kind and inclusive poster! I hope you have a magical day! :heart:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 01/05/23 11:28 PM
Hi Mike! waving Did you celebrate on New Year's Eve this year?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 01/05/23 11:27 PM
Trying to choose my word for the year.

I hope it's not cheating, but I think I'm gonna dust off an old word from a prior year--Sparkle. I actually had it engraved on a blingy ring I bought for myself to wear that year, as a constant reminder of my word. But then Covid hit, we were in lockdown and it was difficult to be sparkly that year. I think it's okay to give it a redo. flowerforyou

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 01/05/23 11:06 PM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Thu 01/05/23 11:07 PM

It's different for everyone. It's more of a personal choice. On other sites I've messaged for months. And I've met just after a couple days. Both have worked out in the past. And both have failed.

I agree with NotPay4Play. It's going to be different for everyone. I think it's more about the frequency and quality of your interractions than about the length of time. Exchanging a handful of texts every day for two months is not going to form as much of a connection as video chatting on Zoom for four hours a day for a week.

My partner and I met on here, and after talking obsessively to each other for a week, we knew we wanted to meet. And it would involve a significant monetary and time investment, since we live 6,000 miles apart. We had our first in-person visit 7 weeks later. If we lived in the same city we would have probably met before the first week was over. You can just tell when there is a strong connection.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 01/05/23 10:54 PM
Hi Mike! Happy New Year, everyone! drinker

I've been lurking for the past few days. I'm in that frame of mind where I've got nothing much to say. I hope 2023 is a fantastic year for us all! :heart:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 01/05/23 05:24 AM

Stage 3 cancer. I'm feeling way less than groovy.

Oh, Rock! I'm so so sorry to hear that. I wish you all the best. Sending you a big hug from Kazakhstan.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 01/05/23 05:23 AM
Thinking the emergency-purchase winter boots I bought in Germany are not that aesthetically pleasing (especially for the price I paid), but man, I really like them. Super warm, and the outsoles are very grippy.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 01/05/23 05:17 AM

That's connection, not chemistry. You can have a brother-sister type of relationship with someone where you have this while there is no chemistry.

Chemistry is what Duttoneer implies: this strong desire to be with someone, to see someone (again), to be around them, to spend time with them. An invisible pull, like magic. Generating strong feelings in each other, feeling mesmerised by them.
Usually with a sexual vibe.
It can be only sexual, then there's no real connection and no desire to commit, just chemistry.

In a promising relationship there is all this: admiration, chemistry, connection, commitment, compatibility.

I think Crystal put it very well. This is how I view chemistry as well.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 12/29/22 02:42 AM
Thinking it’s been a great trip and I’m not ready to go home tomorrow.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 12/29/22 02:40 AM
It’s our last day in Germany. Yesterday we went on a day trip to Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace, and we are wiped out. Mark isn’t feeling well. So we will stay at the hotel and rest most of the day and go out for dinner later.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 12/22/22 05:07 AM

Thinking, while on train to Nuremberg, how beautiful all the pretzel farms aredrool

:joy:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 12/22/22 05:06 AM
Yes, you’re right, River—Magic Kingdom is the only park that does MVMCP. Lucky you! It’s magical! I hope you have a blast! :heartpulse:

Thanks! Mark and are really enjoying Germany. So far my favorite has been our day trip to Rothenburg ob der Tauber. That town is adorable all decorated for Christmas! We still have 9 more days here.