Community > Posts By > Dramatic Muffin

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 10/08/22 12:21 AM
I once saw a quote, “Only a person who risks is free”. Whenever I get really nervous about making a decision or about trying something new, I think about that. I also like this one:

“If you obsess over whether you are making the right decision, you are basically assuming that the universe will reward you for one thing and punish you for another. The universe has no fixed agenda. Once you make a decision it will work around that decision. There is no right or wrong, only a series of possibilities that shift with each thought, feeling and action you experience.”

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 10/07/22 11:53 PM

Should I, or shouldn't go to alligator ville this month?.

You should!

OT: Thinking I'll take myself out for lunch and shisha after my nail appointment.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 10/07/22 11:37 PM
My partner and I met in person for the first time a year ago. We met here in the Mingle forums. We currently live in different countries, but we've had several visits back and forth; in fact, he just left two weeks ago.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 10/07/22 11:31 PM
It depends on how quickly they want to move off site. If you've been chatting with someone for several messages and you can tell they are legit (not just canned, generic messages), why not move on to a phone call/video chat or start texing on WhatsApp?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 10/03/22 09:55 PM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Mon 10/03/22 09:59 PM

I understand what youre saying. I also need/desire a lot more in a relationship.
desire is everything you've got to open up and do whatever makes each other happy x

So if your partner had a fetish where you step on cockroaches, or a Two-Girls-One-Cup fetish, or a fetish where she kicked you in the you-know-what, you would indulge her as long as it made her happy?

No it's not. The tragedy of it all, is people still think it is.

I'm more with you. Sex is very important, but for me, it can't be the MOST important thing. Love, kindness, affection and mutual respect are at the forefront for me.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 10/02/22 05:33 PM
Checking news and drinking coffee before I have to leave for work.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 10/02/22 09:58 AM
I wonder if we are in the same time zone, Vibes? I'm in Almaty, KZ.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 10/02/22 09:37 AM
Pumpi :heart:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 10/02/22 09:34 AM
Hi Pumpi and Vibes! waving Hope you're both having a great weekend!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 10/02/22 09:31 AM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Sun 10/02/22 09:33 AM
I would say try to be a little more succinct in your profile, and less self-deprecating. You state three different times that you're broke. It's good to be honest, but maybe say once that you're on a fixed income and enjoy coming up with creative dating ideas. Instead of saying that you're too poor to buy plane tickets, maybe just say that you prefer to date locally. Definitely take out the part where you say that you're not attractive. Let your pictures speak to that--many ladies might very well find you attractive. Also, I'd recommend fixing your grammatical errors and add a photo where you are smiling and looking friendly. Good luck to you!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 10/02/22 09:13 AM

Thinking if DM has any plan to visit India along with the tour of Nepal

Hi Vibes! waving

No plans to visit India. I only have a week off, so only visiting Kathmandu this trip.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 10/01/22 03:55 AM
Smoking shisha in a restaurant and making plans for my trip to Kathmandu.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 10/01/22 03:54 AM

Plan is to be on the beach when they release a number of seals so they can go back to their natural habitat, the North Sea.

That sounds amazing, Cryastal! Hope you enjoy it! waving

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 09/30/22 09:43 PM
Thinking I just booked myself a solo trip to Kathmandu, Nepal. Leaving in 2 weeks. It's been a while since I traveled to an exotic place by myself, but I could definitely use a spiritual recharge.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 09/29/22 04:08 AM
Rode an alpine coaster in the mountains.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 09/29/22 03:59 AM
Meditation, going to the mountains, reading, going out for lunch and shisha.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 09/27/22 05:51 PM
Starting to think Mark is stirring the pot. I vote him!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 09/27/22 05:49 PM
I don't know anything about the Battle of Thermopylae, but I have been carefully following the Russia/Ukraine war. I am currently living in one of the bordering countries that the Russians are fleeing to. I have many coworkers and students who are either Ukrainian or Russian, and they all have family living in those countries. I've heard their stories and have seen how the war is affecting them (on both sides).

I've had to ask the school counselor to come into my classroom to talk to my first graders because 1) the Ukrainian students were blaming the Russian students for the war and 2) the class was afraid the war would come here, since we are right next to Russia, and Kazakhstan used to be part of the U.S.S.R. Last January there was an uprising here in Almaty, and Russian soldiers came here (they were invited) to help quell the unrest. So our students saw Russian soldiers here recently (with tanks and AK-47s) and now they're hearing about Russian soldiers hurting Ukrainians. So it's natural for these kids to be afraid that they will come back. And for the record, every Russian coworker or student/family I've talked to is opposed to the war. At the end of last school year my student council kids had a bake sale to benefit Ukraine. I've never seen so many donations of baked goods or so much support from the parents. We raised way more money than we expected.

I can't help but to pounce on any morsel of news about Russia and Ukraine. It's much less abstract when you know real people being affected by it.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 09/27/22 07:14 AM
You bring out the best in me. smitten

OT: Mike now?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 09/27/22 07:09 AM
Nope! waving

Mark?

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next