Community > Posts By > Dramatic Muffin

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 04/16/23 09:21 PM
Heck yeah, it matters! It's not fun, not being able spend time together in person, not being able to reach out and touch your partner every day. It's not fun having to shell out $1300 for an airline ticket each time one of you flies to see the other. But sometimes you meet someone amazing online who happens to live very far away from you, and you form a connection. It happens, and if you both really want to make it work, you will. But I would not recommend intentionally seeking out an LDR.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 04/16/23 09:05 PM
To me it's not necessarily the same. It could be, but not always. Some people are using them to help them quit smoking cigarettes, so they are inhaling a lot of vape. Others (like me) vape only occasionally, and purely for the fruity flavor, and not because they are necessarily looking for a hit of nicotine. A tasty and very low calorie way to satisfy an oral fixation. When I vape I do not inhale into my lungs. I just suck it into my mouth and blow it out. I like the fruity flavor and I like the feeling of it swirling around my mouth. Now, I'm fully aware that some residual vapor lingering in the air is going to get inadvertently inhaled by me, but it's a much smaller amount than if I intentionally inhaled it into my lungs. I definitely don't consider that the same as smoking cigarettes.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 04/12/23 09:12 PM
Ha! Not buying that anyone wanted to make you a mod. But at least you're not boring, and I can appreciate that! laugh

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 04/10/23 02:11 AM
You've got 11 posts to your credit and four of them were used to start threads about Trump. You seem a bit obsessed.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 04/09/23 10:45 PM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Sun 04/09/23 10:48 PM
We all have to do what works for us. Religious differences would likely be a bigger issue for a person in their 20s who has never been married, as there may be obstacles that arise when it comes to child rearing. If that is not an issue, I think that religious difference can often be overcome by allowing each partner to worship/not worship as they see fit. If it's super important to you to have a partner attend church services/Bible study with you, then you're probably doing the right thing for you by only dating those of similar faith.

For me, it's not an issue. I believe in God, but I don't subscribe to any one religion. I think the Buddhist faith is most compatible with my own beliefs. As long as my partner is a good and kind, caring person I'm really not concerned with his religious beliefs.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 04/07/23 02:57 AM
Good! I had a layover in Delhi on my way to/from Chiang Mai. waving

Vibes again?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 04/07/23 02:56 AM

Biden reminds me of that movie called "Weekend at Bernies" where they propped up the dead guy and drug him around pretending he was alive.

laugh That's not too far off, actually.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 04/07/23 02:31 AM
Nope! waving

Vibes?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 04/07/23 02:26 AM
Happy Easter, everyone! flowers

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 04/06/23 08:10 PM
My favorite is Southeast Asia. Siem Reap or Bali are my favorites.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 04/05/23 10:44 PM
Home sick, watching Project Runway. I want comfort food, so I’m heating up some Spaghettios that Mark brought me from the US.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 04/05/23 10:42 PM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Wed 04/05/23 10:43 PM

Nothing turns me on more than to see, "hector was here" tatted on a womens backside.

:joy:

OT: Should they? Sure, why not. I don’t personally have any, and I have seen a lot that I thought looked tacky. But I’ve also seen some that are beautiful. A professionally-done sleeve that looks like lace or floral is more appealing to me than a bunch of random, unrelated tattoos.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 04/05/23 06:49 AM
I'm not seeing it. Same tired, long-winded repetitive speeches, same persecution complex, same childish insults. This stuff didn't work for him last time and now he's losing supporters. You'd think he'd try a different tact.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 04/02/23 03:50 AM
Took Mark to the airport earlier and now I'm getting caught up on American Idol and Survivor episodes.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 04/02/23 03:45 AM

Thinking that when one moves in a spiral of negativity it is best that they leave the environments that contribute to that, whether it is physical or virtual. Not everyone is equipped to think beyond their own (tissues and) issues and be empathetic towards others.

Therefore, wish these people well and move on... :sunflower:

Totally agree, Merry. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! flowerforyou

OT: Thinking that it's going to be rough returning to work tomorrow after having 2 weeks off. But I have missed my little first graders and I'm looking forward to hearing about their travels over spring break. :heart:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 03/29/23 10:50 PM
Happy birthday, beautiful lady! I hope you have a magical and special day. :tada::heartpulse:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 03/27/23 12:04 AM
Ha! That’s how I feel about shisha. I got really into it when I lived in Egypt and now I’m hooked. Not into cigarettes, but nearly every weekend I go out for shisha. :heartpulse:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 03/26/23 11:04 PM
I just returned yesterday from Thailand. I don’t like all Thai food (seemed like most included some sort of seafood—which I don’t like) but I do love pad Thai. :heartpulse:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 03/26/23 04:46 PM
Ha! Fun fact—the name of the city I live in is Almaty, which is the Kazakh word for apple. So there are apple statues/fountains/accents around the city.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 03/26/23 03:55 PM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Sun 03/26/23 03:56 PM
Thinking Mike and Poetry both seem like gentlemen!

Mike, good luck on the date. I’m sure you’ll do great! :heartpulse:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25