Community > Posts By > Pink_lady

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 12/31/09 06:18 AM
......and a sexy New Year!!!

...from me an my old man!drinker drinker drinker

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 12/15/09 04:31 AM
Haha!! hes doin fine! hes just popped out to the shop!

I start work tonight woohoo!

Robin, great to see ya back flowerforyou

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 12/15/09 04:29 AM
He only lives a few thousand miles away. Besides, not really looking at the current moment, but thanks.

So if u aint looking for anything....why is he trying to find someone for you??

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/11/09 10:19 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Fri 12/11/09 10:20 AM

I am lucky enough to have found a good decent, honest, caring man,

Welllllllllll.........let's not exaggerate.

JUST KIDDING! :wink: laugh flowerforyou

Haha!! thats wat i mean!! he doesnt promote it!!

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/11/09 10:10 AM

Personally, im weary of any guy who promotes his own sincerity.

If he doesn't, who will? Who knows him better than he does?

A guy who promotes the fact hes down to earth, usually, isnt,imo.

Most of the sincere men i know dont brag about it at all,they just r.

Strange, Most people (not just guys) online.. pump out so much BS that they don't even know who they really are any more.
Honestly.. how many have you seen here that run off into a dream relationship with someone they met online (and in the RW) just to find out it was all a front, and soon fell apart!?
Being honest avoids most of this.

A lot of what is in most profiles is BS.. sorry.. I don't have a bs divining rodlaugh

But you are right, people want to believe the BS fantasy, and burned so often that we don't believe the honest ones.
Like the song * You give love a bad name* sort of situation.

Well im glad i dont fall into the "most" category......i have never BS on a profile of mine,i have also never posted a thread to complain about my own choices of past men.

I wasnt sure about wat u said about being right? that wasnt wat i said...if i think someone is BS-ing about themselves or their lives, i usually find out pretty quickly before i get too attached. I dont disbelieve honest ppl, i just have red flags appear when a man complains publicly about how MOST women dont want an honest guy and claim to be 1.....

Best of luck to you.
If you have found a good man you have done well.
But be real and read the forums.. story tells itself over and over.
But honestly, you don't know the first thing about me,, so how sweet that you think you know me so welllaugh

You are doing exactly what I have described.. judging

Elaborate please? where have i judged u? it appears to me that u r now being a hypocrite, as it was u who was judging "most" women....and u will never get brownie points for that...

I merely gave my opinion, which i am allowed to do in a public forum, theres nothing personal about it, i dont know you.

I am lucky enough to have found a good decent, honest, caring man, who never describes himself like that, i learned that about himby spending time with him.

I think somebody posted summit earlier which i agreed with...perspective modification.

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:52 AM

Damn, Sometimes I think I should join the club.
Lie like crazy to attract a partner.

My life in a nutshell,
I have a good job, Southern attire, serious but joke a lot to avoid most stress, somewhat of a home body, remodeling my home is my biggest joy at the moment, Love to take something that looks like crap and make it look new again, so... between work and remodeling it don't leave a lot of free time.
I don't need to get drunk to enjoy life.
Dinning out is a treat not something I do often.
I tell it like it is, and not into bs..ing just to find someone.
They can take me as I am or keep walking.

That said....
Seems all of the women I have met want the BS.
As if the more a guy can lie and make himself appear to be such a catch, Even if it is CLEARLY bull...thats the one she wants.

Is reality and down to earth really such bad traits in a guy??

Well, in my experience, it's actually worse than that.

From what I've seen, 99% of the women want a guy who is docile, easily led, easily domesticated, and who has no thought processes, creativity, or self-concept whatsoever.

In other words, they want a farm animal. Probably a goat, although I suppose there are several other animals who would suffice for this purpose.

If/when I do run across a woman who actually claims she wants a guy with some intelligence, creativity, and talent, she's either 90, deranged, or otherwise ineligible. Or being completely dishonest about what it is she really wants.

I mean, I've written three books, I'm in reasonably good shape, I've been told I'm "easy on the eyes" by a few here, and yet I've generated zero interest in three years. Why is that? I have to assume it's because women don't want a thinker, they want a drinker. Which I will never be....

shades

Ahhh....but Lex....u have set ur standards way too high.....but i think u already know this flowerforyou

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:48 AM

Strange, Most people (not just guys) online.. pump out so much BS that they don't even know who they really are any more.
Honestly.. how many have you seen here that run off into a dream relationship with someone they met online (and in the RW) just to find out it was all a front, and soon fell apart!?
Being honest avoids most of this.

A lot of what is in most profiles is BS.. sorry.. I don't have a bs divining rodlaugh

But you are right, people want to believe the BS fantasy, and burned so often that we don't believe the honest ones.
Like the song * You give love a bad name* sort of situation.

Well im glad i dont fall into the "most" category......i have never BS on a profile of mine,i have also never posted a thread to complain about my own choices of past men.

I wasnt sure about wat u said about being right? that wasnt wat i said...if i think someone is BS-ing about themselves or their lives, i usually find out pretty quickly before i get too attached. I dont disbelieve honest ppl, i just have red flags appear when a man complains publicly about how MOST women dont want an honest guy and claim to be 1.....

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/11/09 03:53 AM

I get so confused these days, I sat in on an interview and when the potential employee left the room my boss turned to me and the other two members of the panel and said "She did not promote herself very well, she is qulified to the higest level but I expected her to tell me more about herself and her qualifications. Her qualifications read very well on paper and she has documented proof, but I still needed to hear her promote herself............. When I was younger that was known as bragging, how times change! noway grumble laugh

I understand it from that viewpoint.....selling yourself in a job interview is diff from selling yourself to the opposite sex.........in fact,i dont see the need to sell yourself at all, as the fun is in finding out for yourself.

Pink_lady if I try to sell myself I will end up owing people, according to the trades description act.laugh laugh laugh How's life with Dan, is he being a good boy? laugh

Haha! Nope.....he has been really really bad!

....but i like it ;)

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/11/09 03:33 AM

I get so confused these days, I sat in on an interview and when the potential employee left the room my boss turned to me and the other two members of the panel and said "She did not promote herself very well, she is qulified to the higest level but I expected her to tell me more about herself and her qualifications. Her qualifications read very well on paper and she has documented proof, but I still needed to hear her promote herself............. When I was younger that was known as bragging, how times change! noway grumble laugh

I understand it from that viewpoint.....selling yourself in a job interview is diff from selling yourself to the opposite sex.........in fact,i dont see the need to sell yourself at all, as the fun is in finding out for yourself.

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/11/09 03:00 AM
A lot of ppl on here like to get to get to know ppl thru forums rather than pm.

Try mingling here, and u can upload a pic by sending it to ur email, save,then upload.....OR....u can use the data cable that came with ur phone.

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/11/09 02:56 AM

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/11/09 02:05 AM

Damn, Sometimes I think I should join the club.
Lie like crazy to attract a partner.

My life in a nutshell,
I have a good job, Southern attire, serious but joke a lot to avoid most stress, somewhat of a home body, remodeling my home is my biggest joy at the moment, Love to take something that looks like crap and make it look new again, so... between work and remodeling it don't leave a lot of free time.
I don't need to get drunk to enjoy life.
Dinning out is a treat not something I do often.
I tell it like it is, and not into bs..ing just to find someone.
They can take me as I am or keep walking.

That said....
Seems all of the women I have met want the BS.
As if the more a guy can lie and make himself appear to be such a catch, Even if it is CLEARLY bull...thats the one she wants.

Is reality and down to earth really such bad traits in a guy??

You sound like you are a nice guy..

You just had to go there.. Didn't yalaugh :tongue:

Somebody had to!

You just got to remember that no matter how decent, honest and straight forward you are, there will always be an illogical and irrational woman that will see you as a big enough bastard to beable to love you.

Dan, ur such a bastard, but i love you!

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 12/10/09 09:58 PM
Robin, healing thoughts r sent ur way, u know how i feel about the power of thought, its real and it helps.

See u soon love flowerforyou

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 12/10/09 09:51 PM
I tend to visit all-u-can-eat places, and i eat a "hearty meal" lets say lol!

....then again,that isnt free!

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 12/10/09 09:41 PM
Good old veggie soup.....that or hot salty porridge oats!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 12/05/09 02:18 PM

Spicy Italian sausage?

Nah.....more of a cheap pork chipolata.......!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 12/05/09 02:12 PM
I smell sausage meat.........

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 12/05/09 01:47 PM
Edited by Pink_lady on Sat 12/05/09 01:49 PM

For Dan x

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/04/09 09:14 AM
Question for women and men too, but definitely women, in your opionion does it seem like a lot of men have exaggeratedly high ego's?

Actually, imo, no. i think SOME men have false egos outwardly, and a smaller amount have large unfounded egos. Altho i dont think this question just applies to men, women can also have large egos.

What do you think, do you want your woman or man to tell you how you can improve, or your partner, or do you get offended by it?

2 people can grow together through communication, and communication is nothing to be offended by.

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/04/09 05:30 AM
^^A good honest answer.

Im not a big wearer of make up, but i do use some cos i feel a bit more confident with it on. Thats not necessarily right, but its a fact. Prob didnt help that the father of my kids used to tell me i was better looking as a "finished article".

Its amazing how much impact a few words can have on ur long term confidence.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25