Community > Posts By > Pink_lady

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/04/09 05:13 AM
1. Women wearing trouser and mini-skirt, using all different kinds of attachments with their hair, using ear rings, lip stick and others.
2. Men plating their hair, using ear rings and others.

Soooo....wat is a woman supposed to wear??

and men plating their hair??!

HAHAHA!!

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/04/09 05:06 AM
I think 1 thread was enough.......

be careful.....ignorance is a sin......

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:39 AM
Bored......

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:28 AM
Aww!! very cute!

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:22 AM
My son used infantile substitution as he couldnt say the sound "C" and replaced it with "T".

I think the quirks of a persons voice/accent r wat makes us individual and interesting.

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:03 AM
I think ur bf has to sit her down and say to her that if she doesnt start treating u with respect, she is not welcome anymore. If a guy i was with started allowing his female friends to treat me like that and continue to see them, i would see it like he had more respect for her than me, and let him go.

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/04/09 03:31 AM
Ur post was c/p from ur profile, and honestly,its all very cheesy,but i do wish u luck on ur search, and welcome u to mingle!

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/04/09 03:15 AM
Anyone for tea?.....

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 12/04/09 03:11 AM
Im thinkin.....why the heck is it that Scotland accepts English bank notes, but England rarely accept Scottish notes?

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 11/26/09 04:23 AM
That just sounded like a self defeating excuse for not doing better.

Actually, i have to step in here and say, Dan does more in his job than any of the others....he is more pro-active when it comes to ideas and saving the company money....he is also 1 of the most efficient workers who is often asked to train up newest members. Dans job isnt an easy 1 in the sense of shifts and responsibilities.

He may mingle at work, but this does not stop him doing his job or it does not make him less efficient, it merely means he has windows of time where he can have a comp on in background to pass time.

Dan doesnt need to do any better than he already does, his company have benefited from his economic skills and he continues to develop his skills during his work hrs. He has saved them a lot of money and never been paid anymore for it.

Imo, if u have windows of time where u can become bored at work cos of the type of job it is, there is no real problem, and it doent make a person lazy.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:21 AM

Ok, since u asked, outta a 10, i give it a 1

Id give you one...

Id give ya more............winking

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:15 AM
Ok, since u asked, outta a 10, i give it a 1

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:01 AM
If its a baby i dont mind, the old men i would let Dan change!

:D

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 10/31/09 10:55 AM

A quick hello, that is.

Hope you all are doing well.

Things have been going great for me lately, with pink_lady moving down to live with me. On top of that, working day shifts and a broken laptop have kept me offline. I will be back more often at some stage. Maybe.

Take care until the next time.

Yay! Hope you're able to get your fingers out of your nose sometime too. :banana: laugh

Hes got more important things to do with his fingers now!!

like washing dishes, putting things up on the walls and dusting!!

Should have just kept them up your nose brother.....smokin

Oh dont worry, he still gets to do that, when *I* plug his fingers up there to stop him snoring!!

Hes at shops at mo, and when he returns, hes making dinner!

I like being a lady of leisure lol!!

If you weren't so cute I would feel sorry for him. Tell him I said Hi....smokin

Nah.....that might make him feel like hes missed!!

Just kidding!! of course i will....after hes finished his chores lol!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 10/31/09 10:44 AM

A quick hello, that is.

Things have been going great for me lately, with pink_lady moving down to live with me. On top of that, working day shifts and a broken laptop have kept me offline. I will be back more often at some stage. Maybe.

Yay! Hope you're able to get your fingers out of your nose sometime too. :banana: laugh

Should have just kept them up your nose brother.....smokin

Oh dont worry, he still gets to do that, when *I* plug his fingers up there to stop him snoring!!

Hes at shops at mo, and when he returns, hes making dinner!

I like being a lady of leisure lol!!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 10/31/09 10:39 AM

A quick hello, that is.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 10/06/09 11:31 AM
Aww, i didnt realise Dan had posted in this thread lately! I was too busy shopping! LOL!

Dans mum bought me 3 inch high boots for my birthday, i love them and im trying to practise wearing them so i dont keel over!! that way i will only be 4ft shorter than Dan lol!

Ive been enjoying adding pink to our home, and Dan isnt complaining, altho i already knew he wouldnt as his fondness of pink has surfaced before!! In fact, earlier today, Dan and I went out for a pub lunch, and we decided we were gonna have a wee play on the arcades......so after playing some falls, we found another machine with big prizes, and Dan won a Nintendo Ds lite!! so we ordered it in pink lol!

Anyhoo...BIG "HI" from ESSEX!!

See ya all soon!

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:33 AM
Haha!! i havent been on here for a long time! just wanted to pop in to see wat i had missed!

Dan is gonna learn to love the colour pink! Just like i am gonna learn to love Essex!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, they r much apreciated! I had my works leaving do on Friday, and it was an emotional time for me.....its not everyday u leave a job u love, and it was difficult!

Me and some of my work buds!

Wow.....i got a few days to finish packing! scary stuff!!

Do i really know wat im lettin myself in for??!! LOL!

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 09/06/09 01:37 PM

why would someone who is blind want to know what red looked like?

instead i would tell them what something that was red looked like.

thats how we all learned what red was.

i would describe a rose. a stop sign. blood. the coca cola symbol. target

things like that

Well i think its possible to feel color, and theres nothing wrong with stimulating the imagination of a blind person.

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 09/06/09 01:02 PM
Edited by Pink_lady on Sun 09/06/09 01:18 PM

How cool!! *CONGRATULATIONS*

May u both have a bright and happy future together! drinker drinker

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25