Community > Posts By > Pink_lady

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:17 AM
Stovies can be made 2 ways according to personal taste....with corned beef, which i have, or sausages.

I use potatoes, mashed, with a tin of corned beef, and a whole onion slow fried, then mash them all together and u have a tasty hearty meal!

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:13 AM

Everyone is invited for high tea at fife's house............The Scots make the finest short bread, crumpets,Arbroath smokie,bannocks,colcannon,Forfar bridies,haggis,stovied tatties and black bun.

Im cooking stovies tonight, yum!

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:10 AM
I wasnt gonna post here cos as far as im concerned, it had died....but when i saw this...

where did i get annoyed? NEVER at any point did i get annoyed, i constantly reiterated NO DISRESPECT and today like yesterday u are the ONLY one who appears unable to read what i've written and take the side of the attacker.

I didnt attack u, i asked if u would meet up with Dan and i if we were in ur area, and u said no, i stated i found that hard to understand considering u had invited both Dan and I to be on ur friends list, and that i thought it was rude of u to blatantly reject the concept.

Dont label me an attacker please, its not cool.

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 03:43 PM
I perv Dan all the time! :tongue:

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 02:03 PM
Tea lol!

we have lunch at lunchtime, and supper is wat we regard as a small snack before bed....so here, its like this

breakfast morning
lunch/dinner 12 - 1
tea 5 - 7
supper 9 - 11

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 01:49 PM
laugh laugh

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 01:48 PM
Absolutely nothing.

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 01:17 PM
Awww....thank you everyone!!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 01:04 PM
heres 1 of me n mrmusic.....

Lisa, is this the 1 u were looking for?

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 12:38 PM
Aww!!

Anyhoo! quit gettin slushy on my thread!!

(even tho i started it! lol!)

Ok, wat do i need to do now......oh yeh, van hire and packing!

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 12:27 PM
Edited by Pink_lady on Mon 08/17/09 12:28 PM

I will also be showing him how to use a coathanger!!

as a rectal sex toy?

ummmm, he probably needs something with a bit more girth.

UMMMMMMM.........Isn't this supposed to be a nice thread?! haha

Thanks to everybody for your kind words.

This has been coming around for at least a year now, i can hardly believe we are just weeks away now. But i couldnt be happier, i cant wait for Lisa to be living here and for us to make ourselves a life together. Exciting stuff! Scary, but exciting!

Yup!! scary and exciting!!

Im excited about sharing household chores!

and im scared of spending so much time with Dan.....

.......and loving him even more!!

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 12:09 PM
Thank you TxsSun flowerforyou

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 12:05 PM
Edited by Pink_lady on Mon 08/17/09 12:05 PM

as a rectal sex toy?

ummmm, he probably needs something with a bit more girth.

Well its defo good at gettin in places u cant usually reach!! lol!

But yeh....i think he would need more girth!

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:51 AM

well i have no idea why u are being so rude then, however.

Ditto.

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:48 AM

Im not being touchy at all, it appears to me, that YOU, r the kind of person who doesnt wanna give anyone the time of day. It makes no difference to me if i never meet u, i just found wat u said to be rude, and i said so, very unsociable.

There are always going to be people on these sites who are not social. I think that's why some are here. It's safe and for them it means they don't have to go out and meet anyone. You're not going to be able to change their minds, either.

i am social, i just don't do strangers (and ppl on the net are strangers) and i don't do drinkin/coffee/druggy/ so bars/clubs cafe's etc are not my thing. i do other outdoor things with my friends and i'm happy the way i am and the way my life goes, whats wrong with that?

Funnily enough, i dont do strangers either......hence why i didnt accept ur friends invite way back.

well u are still a stranger to me now, i don't know u or anyone else from adam on here. u just prefer to do things differently but if i'd known it was gonna give u such issues then i would never have given u a friend invite .

No issues here.

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:42 AM

Im not being touchy at all, it appears to me, that YOU, r the kind of person who doesnt wanna give anyone the time of day. It makes no difference to me if i never meet u, i just found wat u said to be rude, and i said so, very unsociable.

There are always going to be people on these sites who are not social. I think that's why some are here. It's safe and for them it means they don't have to go out and meet anyone. You're not going to be able to change their minds, either.

i am social, i just don't do strangers (and ppl on the net are strangers) and i don't do drinkin/coffee/druggy/ so bars/clubs cafe's etc are not my thing. i do other outdoor things with my friends and i'm happy the way i am and the way my life goes, whats wrong with that?

Funnily enough, i dont do strangers either......hence why i didnt accept ur friends invite way back.

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:38 AM
Infatuation is the need to have someone make u happy....love is when u have the need to make someone else happy, imo.

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:34 AM
Thank you Sweet flowerforyou

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:33 AM

I wouldnt try, merely opinionating.

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:26 AM

He WILL be house trained very soon!

does that mean the next time he jams up the loo, you'll be holding his nose in it until he learns his lesson?

YES!!!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25