Community > Posts By > Pink_lady

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:25 AM

no i'm sorry but i wouldn't - no disrespect.

Thats rather rude, and quite frankly i dont understand it....if u wanna be friends with ppl online, why would u not meet them in RL?

like i said no disrespect but i not only don't see it as rude i also don't care if it is. i have enough friends in RL and i don't do the pubs/clubs/coffee thing with them so why would i with someone from online?
I'm just here to chat with ppl, nothing more,nothing less and i'm sorry if that offends but it's not intentional flowerforyou

Kinda glad i never accepted ur friends invite now....I guess if im not good enough to be friends in real life, im not good enough to be ur online friend either.

thats fine with me too then coz if someone doesn't see things the way u do then clearly u don't wanna give them the time of day. dunno why u are being so touchy about it? we can't all be the same. ah well never mind.

Im not being touchy at all, it appears to me, that YOU, r the kind of person who doesnt wanna give anyone the time of day. It makes no difference to me if i never meet u, i just found wat u said to be rude, and i said so, very unsociable.

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:15 AM

Thats rather rude, and quite frankly i dont understand it....if u wanna be friends with ppl online, why would u not meet them in RL?

like i said no disrespect but i not only don't see it as rude i also don't care if it is. i have enough friends in RL and i don't do the pubs/clubs/coffee thing with them so why would i with someone from online?
I'm just here to chat with ppl, nothing more,nothing less and i'm sorry if that offends but it's not intentional flowerforyou

Kinda glad i never accepted ur friends invite now....I guess if im not good enough to be friends in real life, im not good enough to be ur online friend either.

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:08 AM

we r very suited arent we? were both arseholes! LOL!

actually you're both classy, well-mannered, respectful people who happen to speak their mind and are capable of having a bit of fun!

Aww, ur too kind! flowers

Thanks Gossip! I hope it works well for u flowerforyou

Very exciting and I am very happy for you both.

You must be a saint, though. I'm not sure Dan is even house trained.

Well, i do have a high tolerance level lol!!

He WILL be house trained very soon!

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:02 AM
Michigan meet 08

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:55 AM

see i'm not as brave as Lex, after meeting 2 people from the net i decided psychosis wasn't my thing and like i said there WILL NOT be a 3rd!

Thats a shame, ur only about 45-hr drive away from me, and why wouldnt u meet ppl just to be sociable? does it have to be dating?

Ive met ppl who r on here, but it was from when we were on another site, we had a big meet in Michigan, and i think there was 31 of us.

nope i would not even meet to be sociable flowerforyou

So if i was in ur area, u wouldnt meet me or Dan? I ask that cos we have a friend who lives in ur neck of the woods.

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:54 AM
Thanks Gypsy and anthsm22 flowerforyou flowerforyou

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:53 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Mon 08/17/09 10:53 AM

Ohhh this is wonderful, fantastic, and exciting news. I am very, very happy for the both of you.

drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker

Dan.... you'll be chomping on a chicken leg, yes? Happy as a clam? Fish fry? smokin

Thanks Lilith flowerforyou

Hes certainly gonna be chompin on summit! lol!

Actually, on a serious note, i cant wait to feed him proper food lol! Ive been dying to get some goodness in him for a while...

....it was just too wide laugh

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:50 AM

Congratulations! I am so very happy for you guys!! You are a very brave woman keeping up with the likes of him, but I can not think of anyone better suited for each other than you two.

Many, many best wishes for a life filled with love and happiness together. drinker

Thank you Meg! flowerforyou

we r very suited arent we? were both arseholes! LOL!

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:48 AM

it was really cool watching the love affair simmer and develop and i couldn't be more happy for the both of you, as i think of you as my two favourite online-met friends and one of the most-suited couples that i know.

i hope the move, and the transition, goes really easy - on all of you.

Aww, thank you Lisa flowerforyou I could mirror wat u said in regards to how we feel about u and Robin. Love you doll x

And thankyou Sage and Want flowerforyou flowerforyou

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:45 AM

see i'm not as brave as Lex, after meeting 2 people from the net i decided psychosis wasn't my thing and like i said there WILL NOT be a 3rd!

Thats a shame, ur only about 45-hr drive away from me, and why wouldnt u meet ppl just to be sociable? does it have to be dating?

Ive met ppl who r on here, but it was from when we were on another site, we had a big meet in Michigan, and i think there was 31 of us.

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:41 AM
Wow, I put in my letter of resignation today, and it felt kinda sad cos i love my job. Its the first job that i love that i have ever walked away from!

In return, i will be living with the man i love, Dan, and i cant wait!

I have 4 weeks of work left, then i will be moving to Essex, England with my son, and we will be moving in with Dan.

Wow, its hard to believe that its actually happening! i planned this a yr ago, and now the time has come! Dan and I have been in an LDR, seeing eachother for around a week in every month, for the last 2 n half yrs. Its been hard, but our LDR is coming to an end, and it will be shifting to partners living together!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 08/06/09 03:25 PM

and thats 99.99% accurate aint it?!

laugh laugh

There is 0.01% chance that i might have to dump you! lol

So that means theres a 99.99 chance u will not!

That'll do for me :)

Yeah. You are pretty safe!!

Yup, 3 extra tough condoms at a time, we should be!!

:smile:

surprised

I cant remember the last time i wore one of those!

Who else are you having sex with?!

I feel a 0.01%er coming on!

Told ya u drink too much lol!

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 08/06/09 03:18 PM

laugh laugh

Yeah. You are pretty safe!!

Yup, 3 extra tough condoms at a time, we should be!!

:smile:

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 08/06/09 03:14 PM

laugh laugh

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 08/06/09 03:13 PM
I thought it was!! laugh

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 08/06/09 03:11 PM
Edited by Pink_lady on Thu 08/06/09 03:11 PM

laugh laugh

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 08/06/09 03:10 PM
Am i?

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 08/06/09 12:37 PM
Wat bugs me the most is urine on the toilet bowl, and they have the cheek to leave the seat up!! GRR!!

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 08/06/09 11:06 AM

the biggest joke in human history...
one can be a spiritual person without religion.

Not true at all. I have no religion and am spiritual. I believe in the spirit of life in general. Kind of like a life energy that effects everything around it. There is no omnipotent being or anything like that. There is the spirit or energy of life. Like all energy it effects the things around it in good or bad ways depending on which source inside itself that it utilizes. When you die this energy dispells and joins the energy of the universe.

So being spiritual without being religious is completely possible.

Religions are man made. Spirituality is how you look out at the world from inside of you.

Thats wat she said, i think u misread!

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 08/06/09 11:02 AM

:heart: The man I love(who dumped me)started talking to me again and we've seen each other a few times.The problem is,I've been with someone for 3 months who loves me,but I can never love him because my heart is with the other guy. :heart: What should I do? :heart:

Go single.

If u dont have any long term intentions with the guy ur with, let him go free, and ur ex can take time to prove hes changed, he can start dating ya slowly when u decide thats wat u want.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25