Community > Posts By > Pink_lady

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:33 PM

At the end of September my girlfriend will be moving in with me.

I need to write up a comprehensive list of what her jobs and responsibilities are.

I will start with a few of the obvious ones, and i would like the rest of you to add to the list.

1)Laundry
2)Cooking
3)Mowing the lawn
4)Carrying the heavy shopping bags
5)Cleaning the toilet
6)Ironing my underpants

1) Im happy to do the laundry! the frequency of ur washes would mean we would never have any clothes!
2)U r forever telling me u can cook, u gotta prove it now
3)u dont have a lawn
4)we both know thats ur job, even tho we know im stronger!
5)I only clean up my own ****!
6)Ur underpants r so old they have moulded to ur shape and dont require ironing!

laugh

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:30 PM
Topic: so i was thinkin........

Geez! dont do that! u will get a headache!

YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAA!!

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:28 PM

laugh Okay I figured Lisa deserves a fair shake too. What jobs should DAN be doing?

A foot massages! But I will let you have the first hour and a half i will take the next... and I know a few more on here that need there feeties done..........

I LOVE foot massages!!!

Unfortunately Dan thinks my feet smell like cheese so he doesnt do it very often!!

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:26 PM
Why r u asking us?? surely u know the answer urself!

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:24 PM

Anyhoo, back to jobs for Dan....i think he should be the toilet unblocker...

seein as its usually him that blocks them! laugh

LIAR! I cant believe you would blame that one on me!

Actually, theres another lady on here who could verify wat i have said lol!

Lisa, I kept TELLING you he was fulla sh**!

Yeh, but i thought u meant the verbal kind!!

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:21 PM
Anyhoo, back to jobs for Dan....i think he should be the toilet unblocker...

seein as its usually him that blocks them! laugh

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:20 PM

he must wash and condition her hair
2 hour back rubs daily
clean up any dog poop if that applies
a minimum of 12 orgasms per week

And don't forget rub her feet at the end of a long day!

Make that an all over body massage, and change 12 - 15!

Sod it, change the 15 to 25, i dont mind that one!

Haha! aint i a lucky gal!!

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:18 PM

Don't forget the pedicure and manicures.

What is black pudding?

its a blood sausage lol!

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:16 PM

he must wash and condition her hair
2 hour back rubs daily
clean up any dog poop if that applies
a minimum of 12 orgasms per week

And don't forget rub her feet at the end of a long day!

Make that an all over body massage, and change 12 - 15!

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:13 PM
He can also be the dish washer, cos i hate that!!

Oh, and i think he should also clean the toilet :)

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:11 PM
Edited by Pink_lady on Fri 07/31/09 02:12 PM
I dont just want bacon!! i want the whole dam fry up!!

Bacon, eggs, sausages, black pudding, hash browns and beans!!

And i want it in bed, with a nice cup of tea!

happy

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 07/30/09 06:10 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Thu 07/30/09 06:16 AM
Good luck!

I felt a bit like that when i met Dan.....im a single mum, working full time, paying my bills with not a lot left over. I dont have much materially, and at the beginning of our relationship, it really worried me cos i know Dan is comfortable.

Dan and I have talked a lot about this, cos it can still bother me that he pays out more for us to see eachother than i do, but our conclusion is this.....if u r both working, we put in wat we can, 10% of my wage is a lot less than 10% of Dans, but were putting in the same percentage, wat we can afford.

A person is not better than u just cos they have more money, and Dan often jokes that i work harder than him cos im a front line worker!

Know that u r a catch, and let him net ya!

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:03 AM
Ok, so its in the newspaper today!

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/topstories/Teens-left-at-mercy-of.5508104.jp

Kinda weird seeing us in it!

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/28/09 01:10 PM
I would like to update u .....my letter i emailed to my local newspaper just earlier today, was replied with a visit at the door!

2 journalist arrived and asked me and my son to talk to them. They took the story and pictures, and the article will be in the paper tomorrow. I think they r gonna attack LRT (our local bus company)as there was cameras on the bus, but the back ones werent working, hence the driver not seeing it. They are also gonna challenge ppl to do more in these situations, as we have shown, small actions can have a huge effect. (as in alerting driver/making call)

Wow, that felt so weird! it was all so fast!

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:19 AM

What DID you expect the other people to do? Put themselves in harm's way in notifying the drivier? Sneaking a call to the cops (which is probably what I would have tried to do). Pulling the emergency stop?

I expected ppl to mention it to the driver as they got off....i expected someone to make a call to the police....my sons gf managed without him hearing, they were at the back of the bus. ppl wouldnt have been putting themselves in harms way by mentioning it, or making a call, in HALF AN HOUR!! of this guys tirade against my son!

I guess in this life we have cowards and heros, unfortunately, there were no heroes on that bus last night

I am sorry this happened. I would expect people to have at least done something if they knew what was going on. It's sad that no one did a thing.

Would have been nice if I were sitting across the isle with my pistol in my pocket..HUH?!!! laugh
And you wonder why some of us carryslaphead

OP..How do you know if no one else was calling the police or not?

Because when my sons gf called the police they werent aware of it. It took them 8 mins from when she called to catch up with the bus. If someone had called sooner, their terror mightve been reduced to 10/15m instead of half n hour.

The guy had assaulted and robbed another man of his mobile phone earlier in the evening, they were told later by the police. The only person that called them in regards to this was my sons gf. They were with the police for around 4 hrs, giving statements. My sons phone is being kept as evidence at the mo, it will be returned later. My son didnt want to give him his phone, but when the guy was trying to get his gfs purse, he gave him it thinkin he would leave her alone, it was soon after he turned on another middle aged man on the bus, and thats when the call was made by my sons tearful gf.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:29 AM
The secret is to not look.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:55 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Tue 07/28/09 07:56 AM
U r so right Deb, kindness nowadays is more shocking then violence, but i for 1 aint gonna let this go till ive made certain ppl aware of how i feel about it.

There should be panic buttons for bus drivers, there should be cameras on single deckers, in fact all buses(we have them on some double deckers)and there should be some ppl that inspire others to follow their steps in helping.

Thanks for all the posts folks, i just needed to vent!

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:37 AM

It is a sad world we live in today when others will actually turn the other cheek when they see someone in trouble. What is really sad is this happens every day somewhere.

Myself I would have at least done something like you said if only to call the police or alert the driver sshshhs or hit him with my purse which is normally filled with change in the bottom.

Just glad to hear your kids and their friends are okay and at least they were raised the right way to stand up for their rights and others. But they did the right thing in the beginning for material things are not worth a life.

Kuddos for them for making a move and getting the guy caught...... Shshhs maybe you should call someone and get them noticed kill two stones with one bird as they say.bigsmile Have them noticed for there effort and get the word out that more need to take a stand against such crimes.:thumbsup:

Actually, the first post i made was a letter i sent to my local newspaper...i wanted to air my disgust at the fellow passengers. I dont wanna live in a cold hearted city where ppl would rather see a kid stabbed instead of doing something to help.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:31 AM
What DID you expect the other people to do? Put themselves in harm's way in notifying the drivier? Sneaking a call to the cops (which is probably what I would have tried to do). Pulling the emergency stop?

I expected ppl to mention it to the driver as they got off....i expected someone to make a call to the police....my sons gf managed without him hearing, they were at the back of the bus. ppl wouldnt have been putting themselves in harms way by mentioning it, or making a call, in HALF AN HOUR!! of this guys tirade against my son!

I guess in this life we have cowards and heros, unfortunately, there were no heroes on that bus last night

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:26 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Tue 07/28/09 07:48 AM

I just wanted to add that they r all safe, and none of them were hurt, but they were very shaken by it.

The guy has been caught, he had apparently mugged another man before he got on the bus.

We will only get more crazy as MORE kids turn to drugs that HOOK them and change their identity into someone they have never been before. So as they feel, THEY HAVE TO GET MONEY,for their fix, THEY, rob,beat break-in steal, and even murder to get their sh$t.

I am very sorry no one had the asss to STOP there attack..but truly we as a society are turning into SEPERATE person's...IT'S ALL ABOUT ME...and I see it everyday everywhere..
Not many will do anything and the rest pretend they can't or didn't see....But for sure,,,your son will NOW watch all people close to him,,with BIG EYES as he should,wink,,

Ive never understood the all about me attitude....i see life as a rat race, the more we can get on our team the better, and there r no I's in team.

We should all help when we can, and its not always about puttin ourselves at risk. The way i see it, it wouldnt have been a big deal for someone to mention it to the driver, it wouldnt have had any impact on them.

This world can be so cold, but I for 1 aint gonna jump on that bandwagon...i will always help when i can.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25