Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:44 PM

Thats toe much to ask for!

Who is arSKIN for anything anyway?

Eye wasnt assed, i just cuntributed laugh

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:42 PM
I would say, "is that a gun in ur pocket or r u just pleased to see me"

Actually, i would make a quick exit.. Guns scare me, and so would the guy.

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:39 PM
Thats toe much to ask for!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:38 PM
Fook off?

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:27 PM
I actually like diversity in ppl, its the uniqueness that draws me....

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:50 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Fri 07/24/09 10:50 AM
I came on here as means to communicate with Dan while he is at work. We used to be on another site, but got kicked off lol! I also have other friends from my previous site, some ive met in real life, that i like to keep up with.

The forums help pass the time i dont wanna be doin housework!

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:20 AM
Whats "AGA AGA FUN"?

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:50 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Fri 07/24/09 07:50 AM

I dont blame anyone for tourettes. Its good she had the confidence to speak at all about herself, shes very brave.

Seiously though, I help people in my spare time who have mental illness, and have taught children with special needs.

I have a special place in my heart for them, but tourettes kids can crack you up.
out of curisosity i went to a speial needs school in elementary for children with learning disabilities. to this day i do not know what kind of disability i have or even if i have one. is there any way i can find out?

Didnt u ever ask ur parents or ur doctor??
no one knows

But ur parents enrolled u?? how the heck could they not know why???

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:44 AM
It shouldn't be legal, but it's not considered abuse.

I actually believe it IS borderline abuse. The children are groomed from a very young age....grooming in itself is a form of abuse.

Creepy moms and wierd, little girls that look like prostitutes.. yay!

Its sad that u view the girls as weird, its their mothers fault, i feel sorry for them.

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:46 PM

Fkn tease, how can we get any off you?!

I hope you choke on them!

Dont get sarky just cos ur workin!

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:38 PM
Im a touchy feely person....its in my nature to hold/touch when i think its appropriate.

Theres nothing more powerful than human touch.

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:19 PM
Yeh, i think some ppl think they have to announce things....i tend to go more go for ppl who have posted an interesting subject that can be debated.

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:10 PM
I think as a human its obvious....if someone is happy, u FEEL their vibes.....i use that in my own life.....i try to be positive and happy in order to get thru the day and pass on on as many good vibes as i can.

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:06 PM
If we answered wat ppl wanted to see, ppl would put it on! its too easy for ppl to give ya want u want on a cyber level!

If its real, it comes naturally, without plannin.

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 07/23/09 09:00 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Thu 07/23/09 09:04 AM
Any others wanna post their feelings on this?

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:38 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Thu 07/23/09 07:40 AM
When im a house guest, i dont take anything for granted, i dont help myself, and i make sure i express my gratitude at every opportunity.

Ive stayed at papersmiles house (which is my dream home btw!) and she was just a superb hostess. Of course, I am hoping she will make it to England some day so we can return the favour!

That can also be said for lighthouselover, a wonderful hostess who kindly put me and Dan up while we were in Michigan.

Thanks again ladies!

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:50 AM

to be honest, i find these things so beond belife, i cant come up with a deacent opinion.
so lets just shoot these weirdos, and carry on with the rest of our messed up lives.
sorry, i`ll leave now waving

Well u should watch this bit, its when the winner is announced, and just look at the way the girls react.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbW3UqaR1bs

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:38 AM
Heres a bit of the programme i watched...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyQfMvsQM6A

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:34 AM

I have entered my daughter in contest when she was 2yrs old. She won her age category and then won the whole pageant. I only did this once. Would I do it again. No It was just for fun. She is now 21 and has never did it again. I agree, these pageants have went way to far. It is one thing if the child likes doing this, another if it is something the parents want. JMO

Thing is, the parents, or should i say mothers, have brainwashed their kids into believing that image is everything, they r almost groomed from a very young age. One mother proudly announced that her daughter had plastic surgery at 7yrs old to pin back her ears, and said she was pro plastic surgery....the daughter was then interviewed alone and asked if she was ever gonna have surgery again, and she replied " i think not"..

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:28 AM
Whos side r u on?! lol!

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25