Community > Posts By > Pink_lady

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:36 AM

Shy women, with less confidence tend to fall for insecure manipulators. Seems like your gf there fell for whatever bullshyt he gave her or she's using him as an excuse to get rid of her myspace account.

IMHO

:thumbsup:

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:20 AM
Well firstly, im sorry u have been let down, secondly, welcome to online dating! u can never believe anything till u know a person properly, as in spent some real time with. This is why u should NEVER let ur feelings grow online, keep things in perspective, u cant possibly feel that strongly for someone u have never met, therefor, u havent lost much, just mostly ur time.

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:12 AM
Love never dies....

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 08/06/09 04:58 AM

Does the experience of lifes ups and downs matter.
When a woman loves a man ?

Life defo matters, whether u have a loving relationship or not, it just helps when u have someone to share the hard times with, someone to comfort ya when these ups n downs occur.

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 08/06/09 02:23 AM
1. You are walking in the woods. You are not alone. Who is with you?

Dan

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?

Deer (well it is wat u would expect in the woods!)

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

we just glance at eachother

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your dream
house. How big is it?

3 teir cottage

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

Yes

6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining table,
what is on the table?

Candles

7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?

Coffee mug

8. What do you do with the cup?

Put it in the sink (isnt that where u put dirty dishes?)

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at a body
of water, what type of body of water?

Stream

10. How will you cross the water?

Jump

1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you now. Dan

2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your
problems in your life. Deer, overcomable!

3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how
you deal with your problems. We glance at eachother! lol!

4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to
solve your problems. My ambition is right on then!

5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all
times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people
not drop by unannounced. Wouldnt say i have a closed personality! just like warning!

6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally
unhappy. I am actually very happy!

7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the
perceived durability of your relationship. Coffee mug, pretty solid

8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude. i put it in sink! how does that relate to my personality?!

9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire. A stream, is this meant to mean i have a low sex drive?! Dan will be disappointed lol!

10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect
your life to be. Jump....its all just steppin stones man...

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 08/06/09 02:07 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Thu 08/06/09 02:09 AM
U said u hadnt had sex for 3 months? but u said u had it on July 30th....im confused?

That was only less than a week ago. Wait until u actually miss a period, then have a test.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/05/09 01:23 AM

One of the biggest factors in relationships failing, is a breakdown in communications.

Would i expect a partner to tell me everything? if it was something that bothered him in our relationship, yes.

Quite right. If it involves the relationship, then yes.

But if it's just something that I have to deal with at that particular point, and it isn't something she can fix or doesn't directly concern her, then why bother her with it?

Because a problem shared is a problem halved.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/05/09 01:18 AM
One of the biggest factors in relationships failing, is a breakdown in communications.

Would i expect a partner to tell me everything? if it was something that bothered him in our relationship, yes.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/05/09 01:10 AM

when a woman truly loves a man, nothing in the world matters...so long as he truly loves her

Except for the kids!

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/05/09 01:07 AM
Eventually, yes.

It may take me a while, but when im bothered, the only way it gets better is if i communicate it.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/05/09 01:00 AM
Thankfully, im spiritual rather than religious

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/05/09 12:44 AM
Just awoke to the sound of the pathways being pulled up. Aint it a bummer when u r on holiday from work, and u still cant sleep in cos theres a massive digger outside ur front window!

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/05/09 12:35 AM
Religion is man made theories of belief systems, which ppl adopt in order to have a moral structure to their life.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/05/09 12:31 AM

Does the experience of lifes ups and downs matter.
When a woman loves a man ?

Only when those those experiences leave her with emotional baggage.

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/02/09 09:28 AM
This is not just a dating site....its a SOCIAL NETWORK...

Ppl come on here for various reasons, mines is to chat with Dan and keep up with friends, nothing more.

And no, its not weird being on a social network!

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:39 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Sun 08/02/09 06:59 AM
As long as the parents r unwilling to accept help, i believe the children SHOULD be taken from them.

Change happens after acceptance of who we are, she cant change till she acknowledges she has a problem. Hence the risk remains.

Just wanted to add another piece of info that shocked me....she claims she was accused of abandoning her latest child...

She said: "I gave birth at 7.25pm and at 10pm I was told he was being taken into intensive care and I couldn't see him.

"I went home as I wanted the support of my friends and family. We went to the hospital with Toney's mum the next day to see the baby - and he'd gone.

Wat kind of a mother up sticks and leaves hospital only after a few hrs of giving birth?!! and then not going in again till next day?! if i had a baby in intensive care, i would be at their side till they were outta danger, and im sure my family would be there, by my side, at the hospital.

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:31 AM
The first four children were taken away from the parents after their second birthdays.

These parents were given a couple of yrs with each of the first 4 children, they had plenty opportunities to brush up on their parenting skills.

After the first child was taken, they wouldve been offered help in their parenting skills, why did it happen another 12 times after that?

Im sorry, but i DO blame the parents for not accepting help. if they genuinely wanted to have a family, they wouldve done wat they needed to to get there.

If this woman is so mentally unsound, she should be sectioned.

This is a thread i am merely opinionating on, i enjoy a good debate.

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:04 AM

please help me understand guys. i like this guy i am seeing he is sweet and cute we dated a couple of times before our second date he said he was looking for a one on one relationship after the second date he says we are just freinds he said before he wanted to be freinds but is that all he wants or is there hope for more should i be patient or continue to look i told him i would like to be his girlfreind he said in capital letters freinds but he had said before he wanted to take it slow am i hoping for somthing that will never be HELP!!!!!!!

Let me try help u understand....if u have been on 2 dates, and the guy says he wants to take things slow...DONT tell him u want to be his gf.

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:58 AM

She clearly does need help, in raising her children and who doesn't? She has not got the family, only a venomous sister who has displayed that, she has lost 13 children, so her state of mind is not going to be the best, her lack of emotional intelligence in that 'I'll keep getting pregnant until they let me keep one' is obviously not going to get her what she clearly wants, asking for help, will, she needs to have a social worker attached to her, so that she and the ssw can get to the point where mother and child can be safe, and together in a family unit, that with this pending birth could be done and with the support that is in the community available, it is there, just that the support networks and the community do not know how to utilise it. The mother is I would speculate pretty terrified that her child will be removed, and is resporting to last resorts to do keep the child.

Dont u think they have tried this after the other 13 children were born?!

She DOESNT WANT HELP!

I don't know that and nor would I be so brave as to claim that I do.

and then some guy from the British Taxpayers Association coming out with frankly, crap, about 'this woman having babies when she knows they will be removed' just smacks that the system has given up on her and will simply take the children, if she has done it 13 times, what's to say she is not going to do it another 13 times?

Actually, i disagree that wat he said was crap...im a tax payer, so i am paying for her children that she couldnt cope with. Its a valid point...why the hell should i pay for her to have children she cant look after cos she is in denial about being a risk to them?

I am a tax payer too, in two countries, but I can safely say, I would rather my taxes went to keeping families together, than filling a system that has clear leaks in it and the money dribbles through and is then washed away with baby after baby being born.

The only way she can get wat she wants, is by accepting the right help, and yrs of cbt to get her away from this obsession of having children when she is not mentally able.

THEN, maybe keeping her children would be an option.

I don't disagree with you there, at all.

I do state, however, that this should have been done a long time ago...

From wat ive read, help has been offered for a long time now, (prob since her first) she just doesnt want it, hence why they have had to take that decision for her, because she is unwilling to get help.

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:56 AM

A letter sent to him by the council said Theresa and Toney cannot keep their children due to "concerns about severe neglect, lack of parenting ability and the consequent risk to any child in their care".

It added assessments carried out over the years "had not revealed any significant change in lifestyle or reduction in risk".

Last night ex-Shadow Home Secretary Ann Widdecombe said: "It's scandalous this woman has had so many children. But what can you do? There is nothing the State can do to stop her."

Fellow Tory MP Philip Davies said: "This is a totally outrageous case and clearly highlights the dependency culture that exists in this country."

Mark Wallace, of the Taxpayers' Alliance, said: "It's unfair for this mum to simply keep having children in the full knowledge they will be taken into care."

Hi Pink Lady, the highlighted statement, shows me that she is not going to be given a chance, or any help whatsoever...

I agree, that yes, her children should be removed as a very last extreme, but nowhere does it say that she is having any help or support.

And they attended sessions in which they were asked how they would cope with children in various circumstances, such as when they were ill. But they said it was all to no avail. They also insisted they agreed to have private counselling as long as it was paid for by the council.

But social services told them to attend a free group session instead.

They refused, saying they did not want to air their issues in front of strangers.

Concerns are NOT concrete evidence....it is suggestive, but not concrete.

No, but how many children have died at their parents hands cos SS DIDNT intervene.

It seems to me SS cant do right for wrong, they r damned if they do and damned if they dont.

I don't disagree with you, but SS have the resources rather than just to take children and try to help reunite families, help the parents to be ablt to take care of their own. That is my point.

SS cannot control the children that they do not know about, but they can help, support and protect the families of the ones that they do.

My last post had a quote in it, that suggests they have been encouraged to attend sessions that would help them, they REFUSED. When u refuse help from SS, it doesnt look very good, it looks like u r hiding imo.

Well, that is one way of looking at it...

But I don't think as black and white as that, I like to unwrap a little.

If she is hiding behind the sofa everytime they contact her, then she has something to hide, agreed.

Here in a sentence is what I see, based on the information s far, I see a woman, a woman who lacks integrity, sense, emotional intelligence and is living a vicious repeat of her own life.

SS have allowed it to gone on too long, she has, but they are running rings around each other.

She needs to be ordered to have sessions, by a judge, to enable them to live and love each other, there are family units in the UK, attached to the domestic agencies, governed by the police and social services, centres where families can go under supervision, and be montitored and be supported. Parenting is all about learning, my kids and are 19. 21 and I have to learn a whole new set of parenting skills, because their needs are different from when they were 12 and 5 and 15...

Ordering her to have surgery, just taking babies away now, is not going to help her, and clearly the sister is not going to, she should have help 10 babies ago, one should have set the alarms bells ringing, two should have put the wheels in motion to get them all help and three, should have gotten some damn serious meetings called in what to do...

Thirteen??? If I was in charge, I would have fired the lot of them.

I see a woman, a woman who lacks integrity, sense, emotional intelligence and is living a vicious repeat of her own life.

I see a woman in denial, who doesnt want to be helped., I see a selfish woman who doesnt think about the repercussions for these children, and shows no signs of even caring about them.

SS have allowed it to gone on too long, she has, but they are running rings around each other.

So its SS fault again, its kinda strange considering SS have been accused of not supporting her, yet they have offered her help that she doesnt want. They cant force her to not have children, they can offer help, which she doesnt to take, that would be regarded as being unco-operative, and unwilling to change.

Its funny, u have assumed she hasnt been offered help, and u have assumed her sister is non genuine, yet u have no evidence to back that up. The woman and her sister were at least on speaking terms as conversations have occurred regarding the "why"s of her child bearing.

If wat her sister says is true, she doesnt give a **** about the kids, she just wants the government to pay up.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25