Community > Posts By > Pink_lady

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:36 AM
She clearly does need help, in raising her children and who doesn't? She has not got the family, only a venomous sister who has displayed that, she has lost 13 children, so her state of mind is not going to be the best, her lack of emotional intelligence in that 'I'll keep getting pregnant until they let me keep one' is obviously not going to get her what she clearly wants, asking for help, will, she needs to have a social worker attached to her, so that she and the ssw can get to the point where mother and child can be safe, and together in a family unit, that with this pending birth could be done and with the support that is in the community available, it is there, just that the support networks and the community do not know how to utilise it. The mother is I would speculate pretty terrified that her child will be removed, and is resporting to last resorts to do keep the child.

Dont u think they have tried this after the other 13 children were born?!

She DOESNT WANT HELP!

and then some guy from the British Taxpayers Association coming out with frankly, crap, about 'this woman having babies when she knows they will be removed' just smacks that the system has given up on her and will simply take the children, if she has done it 13 times, what's to say she is not going to do it another 13 times?

Actually, i disagree that wat he said was crap...im a tax payer, so i am paying for her children that she couldnt cope with. Its a valid point...why the hell should i pay for her to have children she cant look after cos she is in denial about being a risk to them?

The only way she can get wat she wants, is by accepting the right help, and yrs of cbt to get her away from this obsession of having children when she is not mentally able.

THEN, maybe keeping her children would be an option.

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:21 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Sun 08/02/09 05:28 AM
BTW, I don't trust the Social Services, remember baby P, Victoria Climbe and the unmamed torso of a child they found in the Thames ( Social Services were called in a number of times by the neighbours) then the child disappeared only for his torso to show up in the river.

This is exactly my point....should they intervene....or not? should they allow the parents to bring up their children? at the risk of the children being harmed, possibly murdered? so we can then have a moan about SS again and say its their fault?

Anything that can be done, should be done. If mistakes have been made before, dont u think they r under even more pressure not to let it happen again?

It seems to me that some of the posts made in this thread r suggesting the parents should be given a chance to be a family, even tho there ARE risks, which is completely bizarre to me. They have been closely monitored and assessed for a long no. of yrs, and it had been been decided they r not fit to be parents. They dont want help, they just want to have their kid, they dont want to learn how to do it properly, they think they know it all already.

From everything i have read about this, the mothers motives r wrong, and she cant get help is she doesnt want it, hence why the decision has been made for her, she clearly is in denial about being an unfit mother.

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:04 AM

A letter sent to him by the council said Theresa and Toney cannot keep their children due to "concerns about severe neglect, lack of parenting ability and the consequent risk to any child in their care".

It added assessments carried out over the years "had not revealed any significant change in lifestyle or reduction in risk".

Last night ex-Shadow Home Secretary Ann Widdecombe said: "It's scandalous this woman has had so many children. But what can you do? There is nothing the State can do to stop her."

Fellow Tory MP Philip Davies said: "This is a totally outrageous case and clearly highlights the dependency culture that exists in this country."

Mark Wallace, of the Taxpayers' Alliance, said: "It's unfair for this mum to simply keep having children in the full knowledge they will be taken into care."

Hi Pink Lady, the highlighted statement, shows me that she is not going to be given a chance, or any help whatsoever...

I agree, that yes, her children should be removed as a very last extreme, but nowhere does it say that she is having any help or support.

And they attended sessions in which they were asked how they would cope with children in various circumstances, such as when they were ill. But they said it was all to no avail. They also insisted they agreed to have private counselling as long as it was paid for by the council.

But social services told them to attend a free group session instead.

They refused, saying they did not want to air their issues in front of strangers.

Concerns are NOT concrete evidence....it is suggestive, but not concrete.

No, but how many children have died at their parents hands cos SS DIDNT intervene.

It seems to me SS cant do right for wrong, they r damned if they do and damned if they dont.

I don't disagree with you, but SS have the resources rather than just to take children and try to help reunite families, help the parents to be ablt to take care of their own. That is my point.

SS cannot control the children that they do not know about, but they can help, support and protect the families of the ones that they do.

My last post had a quote in it, that suggests they have been encouraged to attend sessions that would help them, they REFUSED. When u refuse help from SS, it doesnt look very good, it looks like u r hiding imo.

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:02 AM

anyone using the 'friends' routine walk away from flowerforyou

I dont think thats fair....the whole point of dating is to get to know ppl enough to know if ya want a relationship with them. Sometimes u know after the first date, sometimes it takes a bit longer, but a date or 2 does not equal long term commitment imo.

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:50 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Sun 08/02/09 04:58 AM

A letter sent to him by the council said Theresa and Toney cannot keep their children due to "concerns about severe neglect, lack of parenting ability and the consequent risk to any child in their care".

It added assessments carried out over the years "had not revealed any significant change in lifestyle or reduction in risk".

Last night ex-Shadow Home Secretary Ann Widdecombe said: "It's scandalous this woman has had so many children. But what can you do? There is nothing the State can do to stop her."

Fellow Tory MP Philip Davies said: "This is a totally outrageous case and clearly highlights the dependency culture that exists in this country."

Mark Wallace, of the Taxpayers' Alliance, said: "It's unfair for this mum to simply keep having children in the full knowledge they will be taken into care."

Hi Pink Lady, the highlighted statement, shows me that she is not going to be given a chance, or any help whatsoever...

I agree, that yes, her children should be removed as a very last extreme, but nowhere does it say that she is having any help or support.

And they attended sessions in which they were asked how they would cope with children in various circumstances, such as when they were ill. But they said it was all to no avail. They also insisted they agreed to have private counselling as long as it was paid for by the council.

But social services told them to attend a free group session instead.

They refused, saying they did not want to air their issues in front of strangers.

Concerns are NOT concrete evidence....it is suggestive, but not concrete.

No, but how many children have died at their parents hands cos SS DIDNT intervene.

It seems to me SS cant do right for wrong, they r damned if they do and damned if they dont.

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:38 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Sun 08/02/09 04:41 AM

From the same article...http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2562506/Pregnant-mum-of-13-For-every-child-they-take-Ill-have-another-one.html

And pressure group the Taxpayers' Alliance called Theresa "extremely irresponsible" as it emerged the cost of the care has run into MILLIONS of pounds - paid from the public purse.

Theresa and Toney, 36, live in a one-bedroom council flat outside Luton, Beds, on benefits totalling £1,100 a month.

Both smoked throughout their interview with The Sun despite Theresa's pregnancy.

The serial mum has been expecting every year of her adult life except 2004.

Several of her children were born with disabilities.

But all have been legally adopted except a boy now aged 14 who has cerebral palsy. He remains in foster care which has cost an estimated £2.3million over the past ten years.

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:25 AM
I gotta say, social services r primarily motivated on working to keep families together here, so im guessing the neglect was pretty bad.

Also, the comments from her sister r pretty striking, especially the bit where she says she asks her sister why she keeps on having babies, and she replies that "she doesnt give a sh** and she wants the government to pay up"

Instead of trying to have more children, she should be working on getting herself to a mental level where she is fit enough to get to know the children shes already had.

Shes putting her energy into the wrong things.

And as for her "carer" bf, why is he even her carer? why does she need 1? if its cos of back problems and she cant work, how can she keep abusing her body by having children she cant keep? having children weakens the back....wat advice is her doc giving her?

I agree, all the facts arent clear, but children dont get removed from their family without VERY good reasons.

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:32 PM
Im more for the upstanding members!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:32 PM

I didnt introduce myself! i posted on ur thread!

I find intro threads really really boring...sorry!

Generally i dont, but on occasions, i have welcomed ppl.

....and there is no point!! thats why i dont post in them!

I think the best way to make an entrance, is slowly, and at a steady pace.

Well, i never quite chose the slow steady paced entrance myself, but that is a safer option sometimes and can save everybody from thinking you are an idiot from your very first day!

Haha!! think im in innuendo mode!!

Ok then id start with a slow steady paced post and then i will build it up slowly until nearer the end of the thread where i will post fast and furiously!

Then it will explode into a free for all!

pitchfork :tongue:

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:27 PM

Ive heard from some folks that it takes about half the time of the length of ur relationship to be completely over ur ex.

Time between is defo a valuable time for reflection. When our emotions r in turmoil, it takes time to settle them, if u skip this process, u r completely vulnerable cos u havent recovered and therefore start something new when u r not urself emotionally.

I don't know about half the time... some people have been in a marriage lasting 10, 15, 20 or more years....
My mom was married to my dad for 19 years, got remarried within 5 months and has been married for 34 years...
I don't know if there is a rule...I think we all know when it's time.

Yeh, i agree, i didnt say i agreed with the statement, each person is unique and has their own coping strategies, and some r more emotionally stronger than others.

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:23 PM

Well, i never quite chose the slow steady paced entrance myself, but that is a safer option sometimes and can save everybody from thinking you are an idiot from your very first day!

Haha!! think im in innuendo mode!!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:14 PM
Edited by Pink_lady on Sat 08/01/09 03:15 PM

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:39 PM
Did i read this wrong? lol!

Im taken also, thought it was just a general Q about reasons for stopping dating men, and wat we wont tolerate now!

Ok, so im tired! lol!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:35 PM
Control freaks.

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:19 PM

There is no way I could answer that question hense I have never cheated on any woman I have been with.

I assume men do because they can, the woman is not open to things the man is and so forth.

Can i ask u to elaborate on this 1? "the woman is not open to things the man is and so forth."

He probably means the man wants to do things sexually that the woman isn't into, so he finds a woman who is into it.

Thats wat i took out of it, but i wasnt sure....it was such a ridiculous statement i didnt know if i was reading it wrong or not!

Surely when 2 ppl r dating/in love, they get to know wat eachother is all about, if they werent happy during this time, why did they continue it? Theres no real excuse for infidelity, maybe i just saw this statement as one

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:15 PM

There is no way I could answer that question hense I have never cheated on any woman I have been with.

I assume men do because they can, the woman is not open to things the man is and so forth.

Can i ask u to elaborate on this 1? "the woman is not open to things the man is and so forth."

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:02 PM

you've been sniffing your paw an awful long time....don't you think its time you just wash them already?

Yeh!! defo time for an updated pic!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:00 PM
Ive heard from some folks that it takes about half the time of the length of ur relationship to be completely over ur ex.

Time between is defo a valuable time for reflection. When our emotions r in turmoil, it takes time to settle them, if u skip this process, u r completely vulnerable cos u havent recovered and therefore start something new when u r not urself emotionally.

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:43 PM
Dan doesnt do erotic........more of a moronic! laugh

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:36 PM

Answering the door, at all times.

U require the exercise to build muscle more than me, so that will be YOUR job!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25