Community > Posts By > Pink_lady

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 07/09/12 06:50 AM

have you noticed many of us have written there profile that they are honest to their partner...... then why they are on a dating site and searching for a partner....

Could be that they are in an open relationship? or it could be that they mean generally they are honest when in a relationship? Or it could just be that they dunno how to change what they are looking for?!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 03/24/12 03:47 PM

From experience, what do you think I can offer?
Are you interested in me?. Then tell me what to offer you!

I dont have any experience of being with you, so i would have no idea what you have to offer!!

Only you know what you have to offer!

No, im not interested, but generally, women dont TELL men what to offer them, theres no sincerity on the mans behalf if they have to ask that. Only you know what your likeable traits are, only you can promote the good things about you.

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 03/24/12 03:24 PM

From experience, what do you think I can offer?

I dont have any experience of being with you, so i would have no idea what you have to offer!!

Only you know what you have to offer!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 03/24/12 03:16 PM
True love is subjective, so if you believe in your own ideas about true love, yes. Its just about finding someone who has similar ideas of what true love is.

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 03/24/12 03:08 PM
Well i would stick to your original line of thinking....dating should be fairly light hearted, and should not include giving out too much detail about yourself at such an early stage, dating is just a taster of how you get on with a person, you may decide you dont want a relationship after dating, so why put so much into it?

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 03/24/12 03:03 PM
Datings meant to be fun, not hard??

Whats hard about it?

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 01/04/12 03:57 AM
Thanks the kind comments everyone!

Just another few pics.....you can see he is his fathers son!

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/31/11 02:28 PM
How about this catch??

...pity it was an RSPCA catch!!

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/28/11 03:09 PM

I'm half laughing and half feeling a bit nauseated after reading all this. laugh sick

Is this your way of asking for a threesome?

I would but I'm lactose intolerant and couldn't handle all the cheese involved.

Even if its home grown?!

Especially if it's home grown.

Dans cheese is like that italian delicacy....so rotten it has bugs living in it...

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/28/11 03:07 PM

Sounds like you need a lessen on salad tossing. Lets go to bed!!

I only toss your salad when you havent bathed for a while.....

....and i am! soon!

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/28/11 03:05 PM

I'm half laughing and half feeling a bit nauseated after reading all this. laugh sick

Is this your way of asking for a threesome?

I would but I'm lactose intolerant and couldn't handle all the cheese involved.

Even if its home grown?!

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/28/11 03:01 PM

This was such a nice pleasant thread before you came along and lowered the tone!

'nice' and 'pleasant' are not words i would associate with any of your threads!

*sniiiiffff* Cmere n gimme a kiss!!

I will kiss you babe, but first i would also like you to kiss the tramp who lives in the park, come home and lick the toilet bowl, eat all the hot chillies and toss my salad.

I will do that...altho, the toilet bowl was only cleaned earlier, and i know you like it better when the grime has built up over time. And unfortunately i cant toss your salad as you dont eat it, unless of course you mean coleslaw.....im sure there was some in the fridge that was a couple of weeks outta date......lemme go check.....

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/28/11 02:49 PM
Edited by Pink_lady on Sun 08/28/11 02:49 PM
This was such a nice pleasant thread before you came along and lowered the tone!

'nice' and 'pleasant' are not words i would associate with any of your threads!

*sniiiiffff* Cmere n gimme a kiss!!

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/28/11 02:42 PM

Uh-oh! My fiance is online and posting! How do i delete this thread! lol!

All i want is a pretty blonde Scottish girl that will accept me for my really strange sense of humour!

I can always attach a strap on, colour a couple of my teeth in black, cut my legs down to dwarf size and smother myself in gorgonzola cheese.......you just needed to ask darlin ;)

I think this is proof we are made for eachother! Brilliant.

Babe...I'm ASKING!

Well we may have to compromise....how about i kneel, use parmesan instead of gorgonzola, bottle my own fart and inhale them before we kiss.....will that do?

I think i might actually prefer it that way actually. Can you supply me bottles of farts for me to use when you are not around?

And also, if you don't mind me asking, could i shave your hair off, baste you in oil, and leave you out in the hot sun until you look like you are 90?

Only if you leave little patches of hair to house my lice

Well i wasn't intending to shave you 'down there', i am more a crab man than a lice man!

I know you like my crabs, ive been housing them so long at your request that i sell the eggs to buy more cheese, but the oil has had a funny effect on them, their pincers are starting to trim my dreadlock pubes which i know you love also....they will soon be up to my knees....

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/28/11 02:29 PM

All i want is a pretty blonde Scottish girl that will accept me for my really strange sense of humour!

I can always attach a strap on, colour a couple of my teeth in black, cut my legs down to dwarf size and smother myself in gorgonzola cheese.......you just needed to ask darlin ;)

Babe...I'm ASKING!

Well we may have to compromise....how about i kneel, use parmesan instead of gorgonzola, bottle my own fart and inhale them before we kiss.....will that do?

I think i might actually prefer it that way actually. Can you supply me bottles of farts for me to use when you are not around?

And also, if you don't mind me asking, could i shave your hair off, baste you in oil, and leave you out in the hot sun until you look like you are 90?

Only if you leave little patches of hair to house my lice

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/28/11 02:20 PM

Babe...I'm ASKING!

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/28/11 02:14 PM

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/28/11 02:11 PM
Rise of the planet of the apes, great movie.

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/28/11 02:09 PM

hey guys n gals ... i 'm totally a fresher n just joined this site few mins ago ... i know u ppl r so cool :D ... so i need u to be my friend ... :D

How do you know were cool if you just joined??

...and dont you mean, you would like to become friends, rather than you NEED us to be yours?

Eitherway, welcome, post and take time to become familiar.

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 08/28/11 02:05 PM

Dear ybcat1,
Hang in there.

Dear MrBiscuit,
I have found that the derisive impact of words such as yours can be diluted at times by incorrect spelling and poor grammar, rendering the post ineffective in its attempt to cause further pain and suffering. I offer the following corrections:

In item B), the possesive of lady is lady's.

In item C), the noun is advice (with a c). Advise is a verb.

In your closing, you say you have a date with destiny. If this was intended as a proper noun, you should capitalize her name, and good luck with your "date". Lap dances are $10 where I live.

With warmth,
Lowered Expectations

I suggest you change your s/n to "highexpectations"

This is a forum, not a classroom.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25