"The Girls"

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 06/07/09 12:42 PM
Ok, lets try again!!

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 06/07/09 11:45 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Sun 06/07/09 11:52 AM
Grrr!! these r takin ages to upload!!

In mean time, heres 1 of Dan on the big day!

Wth?!!

I just uploaded it!! frustrated

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 06/07/09 11:25 AM

It went brilliantly. I couldnt have asked for it to go much better actually! I was showered with compliments and now i have a huge head. Some people even said it was the best they had ever heard. Maybe they just have seen crap ones!

and I expected nothing less from you Dan

Apparently, someone asked the groom if he was a stand up comedian!

He was real grumpy for about half n hr before he spoke....had to re-attach my head a couple of times lol!!

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 06/07/09 11:16 AM

Im just uploading video now babe!

He was great, but i did struggle to get his head thru the tent doors!!

Hahaha.

Its true! lol

I never expected you would get that done quite that quick!

Well it takes a wee while to upload, just waiting on it. I may upload a couple pics along with it too.

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 06/07/09 11:06 AM
Im just uploading video now babe!

He was great, but i did struggle to get his head thru the tent doors!!

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:27 AM

:heart:How do you stop yourself from loving someone that you can't have?:heart:

U cant, u can only make an intellectual decision in regards to accepting that its not for u, and time will help with the love bit.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:53 AM

Is there an America's Got Talent?

It's called American Idol...devil

But thats all about singing, is it not?

We have a version of that, we call it X Factor.

No Dan!!

We have POP idol, and they have AMERICAN idol
We have Britain's got talent, they have America's Got Talent
We have X-Factor and i think its just same there, X-Factor!

I personally LOVE the shows! and im not ashamed to say it......theres worse things i could admit to....like being addicted to the computer or summit!

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/02/09 03:54 PM
Yup, think this is one of those topics that involves ppl in general, rather than a sex.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:19 AM
The joy of being together...the fact that they enjoy eachothers company and revel in it.

If they are insecure about losing the other person, then that should be explored to find out why so it can be rectified. When u feel really loved, u dont feel insecure.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:13 AM
<-- Is completely unreal!

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 05/31/09 05:35 AM
I love the smell of:

Freshly laid tar

Bacon cooking

Comfort fabric softener

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 05/31/09 03:02 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Sun 05/31/09 03:02 AM

I got an email today, out of the blue, from an ex who wasn't exactly the nicest person in the world to know. In this email, he finally got around to apologizing in response to an email i had sent him in tears about a year ago venting how he had been hurting me and the fact that i was officially done. He also mentioned that he heard about my current boyfriend and the fact that i am now in love, and that he wished me all the best.

1. What do you make of that?

2. How would you respond to a random apology email from an ex of yours?

I would accept it, see it as closure, and move on.

I would reply saying thanks, and that i also wish him the best.

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 05/30/09 06:48 AM
Im sowwy!!

Ive been a busy girl!

I was up in Highlands for a week with work, and i was also offline for 2 weeks!

I will be sure to check in next time! flowerforyou

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 05/30/09 06:32 AM
*Yawns*

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 05/30/09 06:31 AM
...you can't beat someone's ass for calling you, say, a weak b*tch, has a huge impact on society. Obviously the person calling you that needs to be put in his place but he is protected by the freedom of speech. He feels invincible because he knows you have to take the insults. In reality, you aren't scared of him, you are scared of the 500lb gorilla behind him waiting to put your ass in jail for protecting your own dignity.

Personal responsibility.

We cant be responsible for other ppl when it comes to being respectful, and it isnt just about law either. KARMA....would u really wanna marr ur own karma over someone who means nothing to u? i know i wouldnt.

Sticks n stones n all that. So wat if someone has a negative opinion of u, so wat if they call u a name....why would u let it bother u to the stage u wanna thump them? Let it be on THEIR karma, not urs.

Being disrespectful is 1 thing....being violent and breaking the law is quite another. In life we have always had, and always will have, not so positive characters. How we deal with them is our own personal responsibility. Violence is a crime, imo, verbal abuse, altho unpleasant, is just school yard stuff.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 05/27/09 09:22 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Wed 05/27/09 09:23 AM
Women Have More Facial Nerve Receptors Than Men

A larger number of facial nerves may provide one explanation for why women feel more pain.

ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill. – For centuries, it has been generally believed women are the more sensitive gender. A new study says that, when it comes to pain, women are in fact more sensitive. According to a report published in October's Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery®, the official medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), women have more nerve receptors, which cause them to feel pain more intensely than men.

"This study has serious implications about how we treat women after surgery as well as women who experience chronic pain," said Bradon Wilhelmi, MD, ASPS member and author of the study. "Because women have more nerve receptors, they may experience pain more powerfully than men, requiring different surgical techniques, treatments or medicine dosages to help manage their pain and make them feel comfortable."

According to the study, women averaged 34 nerve fibers per square centimeter of facial skin while men only averaged 17 nerve fibers. Despite psychosocial expectations for men to be tougher than women when feeling pain, these findings illustrate that women's lower pain tolerance and threshold are physical.

pu$$y!! laugh

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:38 PM

:banana: vulnerability = a loss of individuality. i can't have that. be seeing you

I'd say its more about exposure of the individuality, in order to let ur loved 0ne see ya completely, its about trust imo.

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:28 PM
Edited by Pink_lady on Thu 05/14/09 03:33 PM

:banana: vulnerability = a loss of individuality. i can't have that. be seeing you

Taken from wikipedia...

Vulnerability is the susceptibility to physical or emotional injury or attack. It also means to have one's guard down, open to censure or criticism; assailable. Vulnerability refers to a person's state of being liable to succumb, as to persuasion or temptation.

A window of vulnerability, sometimes abbreviated to wov, is a time frame within which defensive measures are reduced, compromised or lacking.

And my answer would be TRUE.

As long as u r guarded, u will never feel love in its most truest form.

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:20 PM
From 1 Lisa to another! Welcome!

I am moving to Essex in a few months to live with my boyfriend who is also on here :)