Community > Posts By > Pink_lady

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 06/26/09 05:39 AM

If you are raised by your parents within a certain framework and don't follow through then you've dishonored them.

Does that mean the parents are dishonoring their children by making their mind up for them? taking away their free will? their right to make up their own mind?

Ive never seen disagreement as dishonoring.

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 06/26/09 05:27 AM
Its all a big cover up, hes not really dead, his body is just frozen, and hes gonna resurrect himself in a few days and claim to be jesus!!

Karma, he not only done wrong things to children, he done wrong things to himself. He was a sad pathetic man with an incredible talent.

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 06/15/09 07:30 AM
The only thing that motivates me to clean is music! and of course Dans imminent arrival lol!

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 06/10/09 12:59 PM
A mutual agreement between 2 ppl to spend time together. It could be sexual or romantic depending on the ppl.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/09/09 01:32 PM

got me a nice new webcam for...ahhhhh never mind what it is for...pitchfork

I bought a webcam a couple of weeks ago....

.....from the second hand shop!! it was £2.50! and it had the manual and the microphone headset with it!

Oh, sorry, its meant to be about expensive things isnt it?!

oops

You didnt tell me about that!

If i wasnt at work right now....

Haha!! mustve forgot!! then again, i wasnt online for a while, so it wouldnt have mattered! (and as u know, ive been REALLY busy!!)

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/09/09 01:26 PM

got me a nice new webcam for...ahhhhh never mind what it is for...pitchfork

I bought a webcam a couple of weeks ago....

.....from the second hand shop!! it was £2.50! and it had the manual and the microphone headset with it!

Oh, sorry, its meant to be about expensive things isnt it?!

oops

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/09/09 01:11 PM

On friday i had to buy a pair of shoes for a wedding. I left it last minute and had to buy them in the suit hire shop. The cheapest, which i had to go for, was 115 pounds, about 180 dollars. This is about twice as much as i have ever paid for a pair of shoes.

What extravegances have you purchased lately?

Well i bought a pair of shoes to stop my feet getting wet in the rain with my flip flops, and i was very extravagant!! i spent a whole £8 on them laugh

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/09/09 01:07 PM
Good or Bad? What's your take on it?

Its like any other type of relationship, can be difficult, depends how much effort is put into it by both parties.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/09/09 12:46 PM

:heart: Is romance more interesting than sex?:heart:

Romance can be a prelude to love making, its like the mental foreplay.

Not quite sure if i would say making love is more interesting than romance or vice versa?

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/09/09 12:39 PM
I drink quite a lot of water, but thats cos i dont drink much carbonated drinks or concentrates. I actually like water and enjoy quenching my thirst. Water is as essential to our well being as food and air.

I wanna add, that having water via summit is not the same as drinking water on its own, water cleans out ur system...

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 06/08/09 03:14 PM
Dancing queen - Abba

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 06/08/09 03:13 PM
Eddy Grant - I dont wanna dance

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 06/08/09 03:13 PM
I wanna dance with somebody - Whitney Houston

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 06/08/09 03:07 PM
Save the last dance for me - The Drifters

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 06/08/09 03:02 PM
Dancing on the ceiling - Lionel Ritchie

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 06/08/09 03:02 PM
Dance little sister - Terence Trent D'arby

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 06/08/09 01:33 PM

................SHOWTIME :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sowa...............watcha showing?!

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 06/08/09 10:41 AM

I love how everyone on here has so much advice for making something work....yet here they are still looking....

I'll give advice on things such as getting over someone...because i've done that...

But advice on "staying in love" 99% of the people on this site could not possibly give sound advice.....or they would have done it...and not been on this site....

It's like going to a marriage counselor that has been divorced 3 times....i'm sorry their advice i wouldn't trust...

I love how some ppl can make assumptions about ppl being single. Yes, a few who have posted r, but also a few r in relationships already, like myself.

If nobody made mistakes, or experienced failed relationships, nobody would have any decent advice. There r also a lot of ppl who have been together all their life, but r only in it because they fear the unknown...would i trust their advice? no.

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 06/08/09 10:27 AM

haha i have to listen to 10 whole minutes of dan talking? (i'm loading it now; it might be useful to induce sleep i suppose!)

lisa, you look gorgeous (as usual) and dan's new photo of him and the bird actually resembles captain jack sparrow noway

Hey Lis, if ya look closely on my knee, u will see the bag under my arm, altho there will be clearer pics to follow which will give a better view!

Oh yeh, and thanks! flowerforyou

Pink_lady's photo
Sun 06/07/09 12:52 PM
Edited by Pink_lady on Sun 06/07/09 12:58 PM

PINK LADY YOU ARE GORGEOUS..........and DAN cleans up pretty good don't he:wink: laugh laugh

Yeh, he does doesnt he!! (and thank you! im guessin u know im the 1 in the turquoise!)

Ok, here we go!! Dans speech!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bVo4yNUaA0