Community > Posts By > Pink_lady

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/11/09 02:27 PM

What is a nice girl like you doing on a face like this?'

OH

MY

GOD!!!!

are you referring to what I am thinking you are referring to?

I am no mind reader, but probably!

So there was NO pick up in this instance!!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/11/09 11:14 AM
Mines was about fakes online.

Close followed by a cam thread!

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/11/09 10:22 AM
Exhilarating

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 07/11/09 09:48 AM
I LUUURVE the new pic doll!!

flowerforyou

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/03/09 03:45 PM
Have a watch of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?index=28&playnext_from=PL&feature=PlayList&p=556B068B402646FC&v=DCExEKEyqLc&playnext=1

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/03/09 03:41 PM

I would have tail sex

Well u were the 1 who was talking about tail sex!!

If YOU had a tail, id be turned on!

*wags*

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/03/09 03:37 PM

I would have tail sex

Well u were the 1 who was talking about tail sex!!

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/03/09 03:34 PM
Tails of course!!

Does it turn u on Dan?

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/03/09 03:32 PM

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/03/09 11:47 AM

so i decided to meet up with dan and yellowrose afterall

HEYYYY!!!

U covered me up!! sad2

Pink_lady's photo
Fri 07/03/09 07:07 AM

Just to add to ur workload! lol!

10/13

Salutations Pink_lady. May you have much happiness, success, health, laughter, love, and friendships.

And so it begins ....

Power thought - I measure progress by how much I love, not how much I can achieve.

Sun sign - Libra
Ruling planet - Venus, the lover
Symbol - The Scales
Birth date ruler - Uranus, the visionary
Tarot card - Death (change)
Favorable numbers - 4,5
Lucky days - Friday and Sunday, especially when these days fall on 4 and 5 of the month.
Lucky colors - Pink, turquoise, yellow
Birthstone - Opal

Your greatest challenge is ... learning to relax.

The way forward is ... to understand that regular time out gives you the sense of perspective you need to make better judgments.

You're drawn to people born on May 21 to June 20.

You both love your freedom and have excellent communication skills, and this can be a powerful combination.

Luck maker - unleash your sense of humor

Research shows that people with a sense of humor tend to be happier than those who are more serious; shaking yourself out of your routine with laughter increases your productivity, creativity, happiness, and luck.

Your birthday is of the polished diamond.

As natural leaders, people born on October 13th take their jobs and their lives very seriously indeed. Their total focus on their goals, their always polished performance and uncompromising strength inspire either devotion and awe, or hostility, sometimes fear, in others.

Those born on this day aren't people to fool around with, and their vigor and determination can shock almost everyone out of their lethargy. When they set their minds on something, nothing, including their own emotional and physical health, will stand in ther way. Blessed with a sharp mind that cannot help but uncover and expose the weaknesses or failings of others, they are able to come up with ingenious solutions designed to inspire or benefit others. Not surprisingly, they are perfectionists; the tough and near impossible expectations they place on themselves and others can make it very hard for them - and anyone who lives or works with them - to relax.

Until the age of forty, these people will experience a growing emphasis on issues concerning power, change and transformation of their personal motivation. These are the years when they are most likely to be harsh and urnelenting in the pursuit of their goals. Although this means they will succeed in whatever career they choose, personal happiness may be elusive unless they learn to ease up on themselves a little and opne up to those they trust. They need to remind themselves that they human and have emotions just like everyone else. After the age of forty-one there is a massive turning point, indicating a more optimistic and freedom loving perspective. They may expand their mind through study, travel or new interests.

If they can learn to be less critical of themselves and others, allowing themselves to be directed by hteir inner voice rather than by pressure to perform, these are the years when they can really come into their own. Their driving urge to assist progress will not only bring about progressive and significant benefits to others, but also earn them their natural place in the spotlight.

On the dark side ... stressed, cold, critical

At your best ... focused, courageous, powerful

Love (don't take loved ones for granted)

It's all too easy for people born October 13th to neglect their family and loved ones in favor of their professional aspirations. They are romatnci, passionate and once commited loyal and supportive; but they can also find it hard to express their feelings and their personal life would greatly improve if they could display their affection more openly.

Career (born orators)

These people have the vision and the determination to excel in political arena but they also make great lawyers, psychologists, social workers, orators, and teachers. Whatever career they choose, they will typically end up in leadership positions. Other work options that might appeal include advertising, marketing, business, journalism, and research.

Destiny (to inspire others with their clarity and determination)

The life path of people born on this day is to understand that mistakes are essential to learn and grow. Once they have become less critical of themsleves and more tolerant of others, their destiny is to inspire with their courage, clarity and determination in pursuit of their convictions.

Very accurate, thanks Smiless flowerforyou

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/01/09 03:57 PM

I mean it...I need it. NOW!!!

ME TOO!!!

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/01/09 02:55 PM
Edited by Pink_lady on Wed 07/01/09 02:56 PM
Im gonna try post pic again

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/01/09 02:33 PM
Heyy! where did my pic go??

and i aint FAT!

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/01/09 01:43 PM

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/01/09 01:38 PM
You are going to do just fine. He's your best friend and you have a history with him and you already know him and are welcoming his new bride into his life.
Speak from the heart and talk to your friend as you make the speech. I will soothe the nerves and will make everything go smoothly.

it had already happened by the time u posted! we had already uploaded the video!!

Just wanted share a couple of pics!

I got to stand next to the bride!!

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/01/09 02:49 AM
Dan99 of course!

Nothing beats that "finger up nose" pic love

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/01/09 02:01 AM
Say hi to Lisa n kids for me....and get loadsa pics when ya meet up with the others!

Have fun, and take care!

*smoochers*

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/01/09 01:58 AM

hahahaha

I just read a study that said women were 10% better at pounding a nail than men. meaning that they hit the target overall 10% of the time more than men

BUT men were 20% better at pounding the nail in the dark (whoever nails in the dark?)

blind ppl?!

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 07/01/09 01:57 AM
Oh yeh, and thanks! and a Good morning to you too!